• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7400 users

Innovation will join Acer on September 1 - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
558 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 28 Next All
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
August 28 2013 00:35 GMT
#441
On August 28 2013 06:45 giririsss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 03:31 TAMinator wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:17 skatblast wrote:
On August 28 2013 02:12 Akaann wrote:
wow. Axiom Acer are gonna kill everything next GSTL season 0.o Can't wait to see how Inno s skill level is changning now. Think he has pretty good training in de Ax/Acer house. Scarlett proves it....


Does anybody even watch gstl anymore? I watch alot of starcraft and i think i managed to watch 2 matches last season. Proleague is so much better imo. I love gsl, but gstl is kinda dull. When IM and MVP leave and join proleague(if it happens) they might as well not even have a gstl season.

I personally prefer GSTL's allkill format, but do enjoy proleague much more. Would be nice if they can merge together. Would be nice to see both groups of teams playing eachother

Behind this.

And i watched some GSTL.

It was hard to take a lot of it seriously though with several of the teams being so weak, but it was good to see how people you usually on see in europe/america now (MMA/Ryung for e.g.) perform against koreans in korea.

I'm in the other boat.

I don't watch Proleague because:
1. I didn't like the casters in the broadcasts I watched.
2. I did not like a lot of the maps in the Proleague map pool
3. I'm not familiar with the Kespa teams and players. I'm more familiar with the GSTL teams and players, and I like Wolf and Khaldor.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
August 28 2013 00:37 GMT
#442
Innovation is the GSTL format is seriously overpower lol. A little sad to see him leave Kespa Pro League too soon.
GranDGranT
Profile Joined April 2011
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
August 28 2013 00:50 GMT
#443
Go Acer!
All Dota 2 casters are bad at their job
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 28 2013 00:52 GMT
#444
On August 28 2013 09:37 tuho12345 wrote:
Innovation is the GSTL format is seriously overpower lol. A little sad to see him leave Kespa Pro League too soon.

Well, Lee Shin Hyung if my memory serves me right have been Proleague regular for a while. Oh, 4-3 in 08-09 Proleague season. 4 years is pretty darn long ;o
Granted, as INnoVation he surely only played 8 months in SPL :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
giririsss
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia10 Posts
August 28 2013 01:15 GMT
#445
On August 28 2013 09:35 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 06:45 giririsss wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:31 TAMinator wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:17 skatblast wrote:
On August 28 2013 02:12 Akaann wrote:
wow. Axiom Acer are gonna kill everything next GSTL season 0.o Can't wait to see how Inno s skill level is changning now. Think he has pretty good training in de Ax/Acer house. Scarlett proves it....


Does anybody even watch gstl anymore? I watch alot of starcraft and i think i managed to watch 2 matches last season. Proleague is so much better imo. I love gsl, but gstl is kinda dull. When IM and MVP leave and join proleague(if it happens) they might as well not even have a gstl season.

I personally prefer GSTL's allkill format, but do enjoy proleague much more. Would be nice if they can merge together. Would be nice to see both groups of teams playing eachother

Behind this.

And i watched some GSTL.

It was hard to take a lot of it seriously though with several of the teams being so weak, but it was good to see how people you usually on see in europe/america now (MMA/Ryung for e.g.) perform against koreans in korea.

I'm in the other boat.

I don't watch Proleague because:
1. I didn't like the casters in the broadcasts I watched.
2. I did not like a lot of the maps in the Proleague map pool
3. I'm not familiar with the Kespa teams and players. I'm more familiar with the GSTL teams and players, and I like Wolf and Khaldor.



i agree with most of that, and i didn't watch a lot of pro league either, mainly because of the bad casters.

Did watch some though.

Would still rather see them combined then separate though. Start to bring the scene together as a whole.
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
August 28 2013 01:20 GMT
#446
On August 28 2013 02:03 BisuDagger wrote:
This move was so dull I'm not surprised Innovation was involved.


He traded his soul and ability to be interesting for skillz and moneyz.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
Conut
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1026 Posts
August 28 2013 01:26 GMT
#447
On August 27 2013 04:56 Duggibobo wrote:
Acer is all of a sudden the best foreign team

in an all kill format**
Sc2 always got your back
Mentor
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany219 Posts
August 28 2013 05:51 GMT
#448
I'm just sad for STX Soul. For the first time in their history they had a major break through success, and suddenly their best player is "snatched away" from them.
"Fame is like salty water, no last sip after the first, and before you drown you'll be dying of thirst." -Prezident-
Entropy137
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada215 Posts
August 28 2013 06:37 GMT
#449
On August 28 2013 02:03 BisuDagger wrote:
This move was so dull I'm not surprised Innovation was involved.

this made me laugh
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
August 28 2013 08:57 GMT
#450
On August 28 2013 05:51 Destructicon wrote:
3rd This one is right up there in importance with practice partners and its ladder practice. Now sources conflict on whether or not Innovation practices more with partners or on the ladder, however in case he practices on ladder then moving him from Korea to EU is a tremendous mistake, his skills would potentially drop drastically since neither the EU or NA ladder really compare to the KR ladder in terms of quality practice.

There has been no announcement to say that Inno will move to EU. I don't think he even can change regions now until the end of the season, and as long as he's qualifying for global finals through WCS korea there's zero incentive to switch regions for him.

On August 28 2013 10:26 Conut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 04:56 Duggibobo wrote:
Acer is all of a sudden the best foreign team

in an all kill format**

How exactly are we defining "foreign team". Does the owner just have to be non-korean? If that's all that's needed...FXO makes a pretty strong case for "best foreign team".
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
August 28 2013 09:24 GMT
#451
On August 27 2013 21:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 21:27 Elroi wrote:
On August 27 2013 20:04 Fleshcut wrote:
This is such a good catch for Acer. They are really up to par with any korean team with Scarlett, MMA, Innovation and those people who are in the background at the moment but not weak at all: Nerchio, Bly, Paranoia. *___*

yeah, just like EGTL!


Yeah, just look how terribly EGTL are doing all over the world right now!

3 EGTL players topped their groups at WCS Finals, Jaedong made the finals, Taeja was 1 map away

EGTL was only a thing during proleague tough, counting them as a team somewhere else is silly.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
August 28 2013 09:38 GMT
#452
On August 28 2013 17:57 metroid composite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 10:26 Conut wrote:
On August 27 2013 04:56 Duggibobo wrote:
Acer is all of a sudden the best foreign team

in an all kill format**

How exactly are we defining "foreign team". Does the owner just have to be non-korean? If that's all that's needed...FXO makes a pretty strong case for "best foreign team".


Nah, it suffices if the majority of its good players reside outside of Korea, imo. And currently all of Acer is living in Germany if I recall correctly.
datouch
Profile Joined September 2012
Thailand59 Posts
August 28 2013 13:26 GMT
#453
In GSL player introduction Innovation and Dear didn't wear STX uniform.
I guess the next player who going to find a new team will be Dear.
DRG TaeJa Maru Mvp HerO
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
August 28 2013 13:32 GMT
#454
On August 28 2013 18:24 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 21:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 27 2013 21:27 Elroi wrote:
On August 27 2013 20:04 Fleshcut wrote:
This is such a good catch for Acer. They are really up to par with any korean team with Scarlett, MMA, Innovation and those people who are in the background at the moment but not weak at all: Nerchio, Bly, Paranoia. *___*

yeah, just like EGTL!


Yeah, just look how terribly EGTL are doing all over the world right now!

3 EGTL players topped their groups at WCS Finals, Jaedong made the finals, Taeja was 1 map away

EGTL was only a thing during proleague tough, counting them as a team somewhere else is silly.

throwback to the days when everybody thought EGTL would be the best team in pro league
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Trius
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine273 Posts
August 28 2013 13:53 GMT
#455
On August 28 2013 22:26 datouch wrote:
In GSL player introduction Innovation and Dear didn't wear STX uniform.
I guess the next player who going to find a new team will be Dear.

Dear was in STX uniform, but Hyvaa was in black t-shirt.
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
August 28 2013 14:18 GMT
#456
On August 28 2013 09:37 tuho12345 wrote:
Innovation is the GSTL format is seriously overpower lol. A little sad to see him leave Kespa Pro League too soon.

just imagine them in the next ATC
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
August 28 2013 14:21 GMT
#457
On August 28 2013 18:38 JustPassingBy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 17:57 metroid composite wrote:
On August 28 2013 10:26 Conut wrote:
On August 27 2013 04:56 Duggibobo wrote:
Acer is all of a sudden the best foreign team

in an all kill format**

How exactly are we defining "foreign team". Does the owner just have to be non-korean? If that's all that's needed...FXO makes a pretty strong case for "best foreign team".


Nah, it suffices if the majority of its good players reside outside of Korea, imo. And currently all of Acer is living in Germany if I recall correctly.

All of acer? Really? Is this a temporary thing? How will they participate in the GSTL?


Though regardless, "majority of its good players reside outside of Korea" probably disqualifies EG as a foreign team, and probably disqualifies Liquid as well.
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
astray71
Profile Joined February 2012
United States325 Posts
August 28 2013 15:12 GMT
#458
I'm still under the belief that Innovation will fall into a massive slump and he will only retain mid level success.
There is no victory without the blessing of god, and there is no god but Madlife.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 15:23:32
August 28 2013 15:14 GMT
#459
On August 28 2013 10:15 giririsss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 09:35 dabom88 wrote:
On August 28 2013 06:45 giririsss wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:31 TAMinator wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:17 skatblast wrote:
On August 28 2013 02:12 Akaann wrote:
wow. Axiom Acer are gonna kill everything next GSTL season 0.o Can't wait to see how Inno s skill level is changning now. Think he has pretty good training in de Ax/Acer house. Scarlett proves it....


Does anybody even watch gstl anymore? I watch alot of starcraft and i think i managed to watch 2 matches last season. Proleague is so much better imo. I love gsl, but gstl is kinda dull. When IM and MVP leave and join proleague(if it happens) they might as well not even have a gstl season.

I personally prefer GSTL's allkill format, but do enjoy proleague much more. Would be nice if they can merge together. Would be nice to see both groups of teams playing eachother

Behind this.

And i watched some GSTL.

It was hard to take a lot of it seriously though with several of the teams being so weak, but it was good to see how people you usually on see in europe/america now (MMA/Ryung for e.g.) perform against koreans in korea.

I'm in the other boat.

I don't watch Proleague because:
1. I didn't like the casters in the broadcasts I watched.
2. I did not like a lot of the maps in the Proleague map pool
3. I'm not familiar with the Kespa teams and players. I'm more familiar with the GSTL teams and players, and I like Wolf and Khaldor.



i agree with most of that, and i didn't watch a lot of pro league either, mainly because of the bad casters.

Did watch some though.

Would still rather see them combined then separate though. Start to bring the scene together as a whole.



You guys realize there is a mute button and maybe now is a good time to start learning some Korean if you truly love gaming because it's one of the official languages.

On August 28 2013 23:18 DusTerr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 09:37 tuho12345 wrote:
Innovation is the GSTL format is seriously overpower lol. A little sad to see him leave Kespa Pro League too soon.

just imagine them in the next ATC


That's assuming he watches the ATC. I know I certainly don't. There is way too much stuff to watch and if every sponsor/team decided to hold their own League with their own format, well shit. We're the helium being fed into the balloon. There's only so much space to expand to.
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 15:36:27
August 28 2013 15:35 GMT
#460
On August 29 2013 00:14 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 10:15 giririsss wrote:
On August 28 2013 09:35 dabom88 wrote:
On August 28 2013 06:45 giririsss wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:31 TAMinator wrote:
On August 28 2013 03:17 skatblast wrote:
On August 28 2013 02:12 Akaann wrote:
wow. Axiom Acer are gonna kill everything next GSTL season 0.o Can't wait to see how Inno s skill level is changning now. Think he has pretty good training in de Ax/Acer house. Scarlett proves it....


Does anybody even watch gstl anymore? I watch alot of starcraft and i think i managed to watch 2 matches last season. Proleague is so much better imo. I love gsl, but gstl is kinda dull. When IM and MVP leave and join proleague(if it happens) they might as well not even have a gstl season.

I personally prefer GSTL's allkill format, but do enjoy proleague much more. Would be nice if they can merge together. Would be nice to see both groups of teams playing eachother

Behind this.

And i watched some GSTL.

It was hard to take a lot of it seriously though with several of the teams being so weak, but it was good to see how people you usually on see in europe/america now (MMA/Ryung for e.g.) perform against koreans in korea.

I'm in the other boat.

I don't watch Proleague because:
1. I didn't like the casters in the broadcasts I watched.
2. I did not like a lot of the maps in the Proleague map pool
3. I'm not familiar with the Kespa teams and players. I'm more familiar with the GSTL teams and players, and I like Wolf and Khaldor.



i agree with most of that, and i didn't watch a lot of pro league either, mainly because of the bad casters.

Did watch some though.

Would still rather see them combined then separate though. Start to bring the scene together as a whole.



You guys realize there is a mute button and maybe now is a good time to start learning some Korean if you truly love gaming because it's one of the official languages.


You know, I have been learning some Korean, due to an interest in K-pop, and it helps that a friend I visit fairly often speaks korean with his parents. But there's a league of difference between listening to a K-pop song and hearing 사랑해 and 예쁘다 and thinking "lol, well I've got the gist of this K-pop song now" and listening to and understanding proleague casters.

Have you successfully gone from not knowing any korean all the way to understanding proleague casters? If so, got any tips?
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 122
JuggernautJason63
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 588
Artosis 177
firebathero 78
Zeus 68
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
League of Legends
JimRising 452
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS115
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1530
Other Games
summit1g7618
shahzam529
byalli406
C9.Mang0177
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 44m
Stellar Fest
14h 44m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.