• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:57
CEST 17:57
KST 00:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

Caster/Host lineup for WCS Season 2 Grand Finals! - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
232 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Sevre
Profile Joined June 2013
Ireland619 Posts
August 13 2013 19:30 GMT
#61
On August 14 2013 04:26 RaZorwire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 03:41 Liman wrote:
Nice but no Day9 and husky


Day 9 would have been cool, and I really miss Husky in general. He was at one MLG earlier this year and also did a Red Bull Event, but he's unfortunatly been absent from everything else AFAIK.


He just casted WCS America S2 finals last night....
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
August 13 2013 19:31 GMT
#62
On August 14 2013 04:26 RaZorwire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 03:41 Liman wrote:
Nice but no Day9 and husky


Day 9 would have been cool, and I really miss Husky in general. He was at one MLG earlier this year and also did a Red Bull Event, but he's unfortunatly been absent from everything else AFAIK.
Husky was at WCS AM (haven't watched, of course, TI3)
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Waxangel/WCS2013/America_1/day1gallery/WCSAMD120130810132604GHOSTCL.jpg
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Waxangel/WCS2013/America_1/day1gallery/WCSAMD120130810181944GHOSTCL.jpg
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 19:32:44
August 13 2013 19:31 GMT
#63
Wow they managed to get Chobra! nice! wasn't sure if he was going to be able to go but I guess OGN is partnered with WCS so he can cast for them. excellent translator as well.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
d00p
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
711 Posts
August 13 2013 19:33 GMT
#64
On August 14 2013 04:26 RaZorwire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 03:41 Liman wrote:
Nice but no Day9 and husky


Day 9 would have been cool, and I really miss Husky in general. He was at one MLG earlier this year and also did a Red Bull Event, but he's unfortunatly been absent from everything else AFAIK.


Husky also did the HotS launch thing, but yeah I'd also like to see him more. Other than that I'm very pleased with this.
Shika
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden1711 Posts
August 13 2013 19:41 GMT
#65
I don't see how this caster/host lineup could've been any better. I'm thrilled!
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
August 13 2013 19:50 GMT
#66
damn thats a great lineup! cant wait!!
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
Leafty
Profile Joined July 2012
France84 Posts
August 13 2013 20:02 GMT
#67
ToD!!! Nice lineup. Can't wait to watch.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#68
On August 14 2013 04:26 RaZorwire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 03:41 Liman wrote:
Nice but no Day9 and husky


Day 9 would have been cool, and I really miss Husky in general. He was at one MLG earlier this year and also did a Red Bull Event, but he's unfortunatly been absent from everything else AFAIK.

Yeah Husky focuses a lot on his YT channel, I would like to see him at more events.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Darkthorn
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania912 Posts
August 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#69
On August 14 2013 01:11 Ammanas wrote:
[image loading]

I just want to say: FUCK YEAH CHOBRA, Tod and Rotti!!! All my favourite guys!

I don't know how people can fancy Tod casting so much...to me he is really annoying with his french accent and all...also he biased towards protoss most of the time and barely has a clue in a matchup which doesn't involve said race. Anyway the rest of the line up is awesome so it will make up for it.
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
August 13 2013 20:12 GMT
#70
nice, I've been a supporter of bringing Redeye into the SC2 scene since his really enthusiastic hosting at DH, I'm happy with this line up!
#1 Grubby Fan.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
August 13 2013 20:20 GMT
#71
the only possible way of making that lineup any better for me would've been Soe. but this is fucking amazing either way. can't wait to see the groups.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
August 13 2013 20:34 GMT
#72
Sick line-up!
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
August 13 2013 22:02 GMT
#73
On August 14 2013 03:00 Chobra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 01:34 BisuDagger wrote:
Its the Chobacabra!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This will be a fun event I'm sure.


Definitely a more flattering picture of me than the one they used =P

Chobra! I had no clue you ventured the forums now. I'll work on some better paint art for you k. Although Blindrawr might say that's a bad thing. But what do KT Rolster fans know?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
FuRRie
Profile Joined February 2009
Belgium815 Posts
August 13 2013 22:08 GMT
#74
On August 14 2013 05:07 Darkthorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 01:11 Ammanas wrote:
[image loading]

I just want to say: FUCK YEAH CHOBRA, Tod and Rotti!!! All my favourite guys!

I don't know how people can fancy Tod casting so much...to me he is really annoying with his french accent and all...also he biased towards protoss most of the time and barely has a clue in a matchup which doesn't involve said race. Anyway the rest of the line up is awesome so it will make up for it.


He can't help it he's french :/

Thye generally pick him to do some Protoss catss anyways, I agree his a bit biased, but he has some good insights.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
August 13 2013 22:12 GMT
#75
On August 14 2013 05:07 Darkthorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 01:11 Ammanas wrote:
[image loading]

I just want to say: FUCK YEAH CHOBRA, Tod and Rotti!!! All my favourite guys!

I don't know how people can fancy Tod casting so much...to me he is really annoying with his french accent and all...also he biased towards protoss most of the time and barely has a clue in a matchup which doesn't involve said race. Anyway the rest of the line up is awesome so it will make up for it.

I agree. I really prefer native English speakers (or casters who completely got rid of their accent) as casters. For the same reason I don't really enjoy rotti's casts; his accent is pretty terrible.

It just feels a lot more professional when an English cast is done by native speakers, in my opinion.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
August 13 2013 22:12 GMT
#76
Damn I would've loved for Day9 to come, finally get my autograph! Neat lineup either way!
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Chobra
Profile Joined June 2013
131 Posts
August 13 2013 22:14 GMT
#77
On August 14 2013 07:02 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 03:00 Chobra wrote:
On August 14 2013 01:34 BisuDagger wrote:
Its the Chobacabra!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This will be a fun event I'm sure.


Definitely a more flattering picture of me than the one they used =P

Chobra! I had no clue you ventured the forums now. I'll work on some better paint art for you k. Although Blindrawr might say that's a bad thing. But what do KT Rolster fans know?


Of course I'm around! Haha, I've lurked here and there for a long time, but finally started joining in on the fun with WCS S1 Finals.

appreciate the effort, I look forward to many more portraits to hang on my wall.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
August 13 2013 22:14 GMT
#78
Tod, Kaelaris, Apollo, Redeye and Chobra wooo! :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
August 13 2013 22:15 GMT
#79
We want Terry!!!!


#FREE TERRY!!!
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
August 13 2013 22:52 GMT
#80
On August 14 2013 05:07 Darkthorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 01:11 Ammanas wrote:
[image loading]

I just want to say: FUCK YEAH CHOBRA, Tod and Rotti!!! All my favourite guys!

I don't know how people can fancy Tod casting so much...to me he is really annoying with his french accent and all...also he biased towards protoss most of the time and barely has a clue in a matchup which doesn't involve said race. Anyway the rest of the line up is awesome so it will make up for it.


I like him especially because of that French accent. Also the 'when I play him on ladder..' tidbits in his cast are the best thing ever. And finally, he has something special in his voice, just the joy I guess, when he talks about protoss builds etc. It helps I am also a protoss, I guess, but I just adore his casting
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 85
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva1798
Dendi808
420jenkins184
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo970
byalli486
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
Other Games
WardiTV172
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 3m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.