• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6617 users

Caster/Host lineup for WCS Season 2 Grand Finals! - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
232 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 14 2013 14:58 GMT
#221
Great casting crew, nearly couldn't have been better.

Also, more british accents=more better.
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
August 14 2013 15:03 GMT
#222
On August 14 2013 23:43 Caladan wrote:
<3 Redeye, Artosis, Apollo and Kaelaris. Great people, love them. =) Also Redeye is by far the best host I've seen in Starcraft.
But I'm really missing *Rachel*! <3 <3 <3
Where is she?


Also where is Day[9]? (is he dedd? )


Rachel is pretty much only involved in LoL as is Soe in Dota2
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
August 14 2013 15:09 GMT
#223
On August 14 2013 17:36 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 10:56 JP Dayne wrote:
I've no idea who Tod is.
Chobra is the translator guy, so I don't really care that much.
Kaelaris tries to hard and is akward.
no idea who Redeye is.
Artosis is my man.
Apollo is more than tolerable.
Rotterdam... just... no. bad accent, bad game knowledge.

to sum it up: I'm no hype =(

I just wanted to let you know; There is a whole world for you to explore above the rock.

- Tod? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ToD You didn't notice the caster with the French accent in both WCS EU seasons who also, besides being a WC3 legend, actually qualified for Premiere league RO32 in de 2nd?
- Redeye. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ReDeYe How exactly did you manage to not know the HOST OF THE WCS EU FROM THE BEGINNING!?
- Rotterdam. Hey, you seem to know him. Not really: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/RotterdaM He's one of the most knowledgeable casters out there.. -_-

To sum it up: You're no following the scene.


yep I'm not following WCS EU since I know a korean will win it. I just watch some vods of recommended matches. I think now I know who Tod is. Redeye is just a host kinda guy. I don't like rotterdam, deal with it. I'm still no hype, sry.
Amblygon
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom57 Posts
August 14 2013 15:14 GMT
#224
So excited for this! Great caster and host lineup! (:
Believe in yourself.
ppp
Profile Joined March 2013
174 Posts
August 14 2013 16:37 GMT
#225
Great casters!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 14 2013 16:40 GMT
#226
Did someone say: CHOBRAAAAAAA?
For serious, sick lineup (and no, i don't feel bad for lack of Plott bros, Day9 gonna be at WCS S3 finals or Blizzcon anyway :D).
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 14 2013 16:44 GMT
#227
On August 15 2013 00:09 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 17:36 Penev wrote:
On August 14 2013 10:56 JP Dayne wrote:
I've no idea who Tod is.
Chobra is the translator guy, so I don't really care that much.
Kaelaris tries to hard and is akward.
no idea who Redeye is.
Artosis is my man.
Apollo is more than tolerable.
Rotterdam... just... no. bad accent, bad game knowledge.

to sum it up: I'm no hype =(

I just wanted to let you know; There is a whole world for you to explore above the rock.

- Tod? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ToD You didn't notice the caster with the French accent in both WCS EU seasons who also, besides being a WC3 legend, actually qualified for Premiere league RO32 in de 2nd?
- Redeye. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ReDeYe How exactly did you manage to not know the HOST OF THE WCS EU FROM THE BEGINNING!?
- Rotterdam. Hey, you seem to know him. Not really: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/RotterdaM He's one of the most knowledgeable casters out there.. -_-

To sum it up: You're no following the scene.


yep I'm not following WCS EU since I know a korean will win it. I just watch some vods of recommended matches. I think now I know who Tod is. Redeye is just a host kinda guy. I don't like rotterdam, deal with it. I'm still no hype, sry.

I don't care you no hype or that you don't like Rotterdam. It's the ignorant, negative and completely useless post as a whole that prompted me to reply to you. sry.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
August 14 2013 17:20 GMT
#228
Loving these casters, just sad not to see MrBitter there. I love the chemistry Rotterdam and MrBitter have together!

Anyway, looking forward to this tournament and seeing grubby win it all!
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 14 2013 18:24 GMT
#229
sick..
(>'.')>
Ambidexter
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
August 15 2013 02:15 GMT
#230
On August 14 2013 23:17 faderedguy wrote:
Srsly no tasteless? T_T


Not picking on faderedguy, I know lots of people asked. Probably only Tasteless can answer for himself, but in his Real Talk with JP he said he didn't really like to travel and so turned down lots of overseas gigs. He said that Artosis was crazier than him and also needed the income more due to having a family, but that he much preferred to stay in Korea.
Starcraft is frustration mixed with self-doubt, a game populated by the most masochistic bunch of gamers who all collectively wallow in a feeling of self-disgust at how horrible they are, even if they are decent.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 14:49:14
August 16 2013 14:48 GMT
#231
On August 15 2013 00:09 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 17:36 Penev wrote:
On August 14 2013 10:56 JP Dayne wrote:
I've no idea who Tod is.
Chobra is the translator guy, so I don't really care that much.
Kaelaris tries to hard and is akward.
no idea who Redeye is.
Artosis is my man.
Apollo is more than tolerable.
Rotterdam... just... no. bad accent, bad game knowledge.

to sum it up: I'm no hype =(

I just wanted to let you know; There is a whole world for you to explore above the rock.

- Tod? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ToD You didn't notice the caster with the French accent in both WCS EU seasons who also, besides being a WC3 legend, actually qualified for Premiere league RO32 in de 2nd?
- Redeye. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ReDeYe How exactly did you manage to not know the HOST OF THE WCS EU FROM THE BEGINNING!?
- Rotterdam. Hey, you seem to know him. Not really: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/RotterdaM He's one of the most knowledgeable casters out there.. -_-

To sum it up: You're no following the scene.


yep I'm not following WCS EU since I know a korean will win it. I just watch some vods of recommended matches. I think now I know who Tod is. Redeye is just a host kinda guy. I don't like rotterdam, deal with it. I'm still no hype, sry.


Redeye just host kinda guy.... He basicly is the first shoutcaster that ever existed

Damnit just read this => http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=365265

And don't dare saying TL;DR
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BoZiffer
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1841 Posts
August 16 2013 15:06 GMT
#232
Any caster lineup that has ToD will be fantastic.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
August 16 2013 15:09 GMT
#233
This caster lineup is more interesting than the sc2 event itself
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 143
910 50
Dota 2
monkeys_forever327
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD80
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8679
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi3105
shahzam612
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0196
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick345
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.