• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8449 users

Team 8's TRUE NOT-Retiring - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
115 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 14 2013 03:33 GMT
#101
On July 14 2013 12:31 6NR wrote:
sad. I think team 8 is disbanding?


They just got a sponsor: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420756
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
July 14 2013 03:34 GMT
#102
On July 14 2013 12:31 6NR wrote:
sad. I think team 8 is disbanding?

Behind on the times man. TRUE is maybe not retiring, and T8, or should I say: GREEN WINGS!!!!! isn't going anywhere except for the finals of the next PL.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 14 2013 09:38 GMT
#103
On July 14 2013 11:45 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 11:07 edgeOut wrote:
On July 14 2013 10:27 Taipoka wrote:
I don´t got where Fionn was a "ass" or "dickish".
MajOr who said himself he was cut from T8, Fionn just made a joke because one can suppose MajOr didn´t fell good about it.
I think you guys are just overextending it instead of analyse what Fionn just wrote.


Joke is only a joke if the receiving end didn't get offended. Otherwise, regardless of the intention, apology is needed.

It's a joke whether it's offensive or not (only the quality is up for debate) and getting offended on someone's behalf and demanding an apology, on a forum, is retarded. Major needs thicker skin and a sense of humour. It was an off-hand, obviously not serious comment and I'm sure he copped way worse in the T8 house.


Yeah because he doesn't get shit on enough by people in this community.... smh
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 15 2013 05:17 GMT
#104
On July 14 2013 11:45 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 11:07 edgeOut wrote:
On July 14 2013 10:27 Taipoka wrote:
I don´t got where Fionn was a "ass" or "dickish".
MajOr who said himself he was cut from T8, Fionn just made a joke because one can suppose MajOr didn´t fell good about it.
I think you guys are just overextending it instead of analyse what Fionn just wrote.


Joke is only a joke if the receiving end didn't get offended. Otherwise, regardless of the intention, apology is needed.

It's a joke whether it's offensive or not (only the quality is up for debate) and getting offended on someone's behalf and demanding an apology, on a forum, is retarded. Major needs thicker skin and a sense of humour. It was an off-hand, obviously not serious comment and I'm sure he copped way worse in the T8 house.

no, it's not retarded. an insulting joke is both a joke and an insult.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 15 2013 05:54 GMT
#105
fionn knows he's a dick guys you don't need to tell him
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
July 15 2013 05:59 GMT
#106
On July 15 2013 14:54 Dodgin wrote:
fionn knows he's a dick guys you don't need to tell him

haha. It never hurts to tell someone that they need to show some respect.
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
July 18 2013 05:48 GMT
#107
is he retiring? after beating squirtle?
NSYoonGLove
Profile Joined June 2013
Korea (South)12 Posts
July 18 2013 06:13 GMT
#108
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520
SAMSUNG KHAN FIGHTING
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
July 18 2013 06:16 GMT
#109
On July 18 2013 15:13 NSYoonGLove wrote:
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520

Google translate confirms.

I know that the moment was considering retirement. What about today?

Was having problems at home with my parents a few stories and have never been one to consider. But now I was resolved. Chajihun, JungHwan KIM coach can get his mind again, thank you for the great help. Retirement does not.
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
JoFeSboyAT
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria128 Posts
July 18 2013 07:17 GMT
#110
sad i follow him since he makes jokes with major^^
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
July 18 2013 07:26 GMT
#111
Sad
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 07:30:00
July 18 2013 07:29 GMT
#112
On July 18 2013 15:16 juicyjames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 15:13 NSYoonGLove wrote:
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520

Google translate confirms.

I know that the moment was considering retirement. What about today?

Was having problems at home with my parents a few stories and have never been one to consider. But now I was resolved. Chajihun, JungHwan KIM coach can get his mind again, thank you for the great help. Retirement does not.

I'll brush you up a bit
"I was having troubles at home with my parents so I was considering retiring after having a few exchanges. However with that finally settled and with the help of the Kim Junghwan coach, he helped me get back the passion for the game so I want to thank him. I will not retire"
So yes, TRUE is not retiring.
Hurray!

Edit: Also OP should edit the title or something...its been verified.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 18 2013 07:30 GMT
#113
On July 18 2013 16:29 LighT. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 15:16 juicyjames wrote:
On July 18 2013 15:13 NSYoonGLove wrote:
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520

Google translate confirms.

I know that the moment was considering retirement. What about today?

Was having problems at home with my parents a few stories and have never been one to consider. But now I was resolved. Chajihun, JungHwan KIM coach can get his mind again, thank you for the great help. Retirement does not.

I'll brush you up a bit
"I was having troubles at home with my parents so I was considering retiring after having a few exchanges. However with that finally settled and with the help of the Kim Junghwan coach, he helped me get back the passion for the game so I want to thank him. I will not retire"
So yes, TRUE is not retiring.
Hurray!

Edit: Also OP should edit the title or something...its been verified.


Is he staying on T8, though?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
July 18 2013 07:33 GMT
#114
On July 18 2013 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 16:29 LighT. wrote:
On July 18 2013 15:16 juicyjames wrote:
On July 18 2013 15:13 NSYoonGLove wrote:
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520

Google translate confirms.

I know that the moment was considering retirement. What about today?

Was having problems at home with my parents a few stories and have never been one to consider. But now I was resolved. Chajihun, JungHwan KIM coach can get his mind again, thank you for the great help. Retirement does not.

I'll brush you up a bit
"I was having troubles at home with my parents so I was considering retiring after having a few exchanges. However with that finally settled and with the help of the Kim Junghwan coach, he helped me get back the passion for the game so I want to thank him. I will not retire"
So yes, TRUE is not retiring.
Hurray!

Edit: Also OP should edit the title or something...its been verified.


Is he staying on T8, though?

Well in his interview it also mentions he's been practicing with Terminator for his games and he thinks his Jin Air coach has a pretty sexy zerg and continually thanks him throughout the interview. I think it's safe to say he's staying on Green Wings.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 18 2013 07:37 GMT
#115
On July 18 2013 16:33 LighT. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 16:30 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 18 2013 16:29 LighT. wrote:
On July 18 2013 15:16 juicyjames wrote:
On July 18 2013 15:13 NSYoonGLove wrote:
True not retire. just think.
http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13439&id=1576520

Google translate confirms.

I know that the moment was considering retirement. What about today?

Was having problems at home with my parents a few stories and have never been one to consider. But now I was resolved. Chajihun, JungHwan KIM coach can get his mind again, thank you for the great help. Retirement does not.

I'll brush you up a bit
"I was having troubles at home with my parents so I was considering retiring after having a few exchanges. However with that finally settled and with the help of the Kim Junghwan coach, he helped me get back the passion for the game so I want to thank him. I will not retire"
So yes, TRUE is not retiring.
Hurray!

Edit: Also OP should edit the title or something...its been verified.


Is he staying on T8, though?

Well in his interview it also mentions he's been practicing with Terminator for his games and he thinks his Jin Air coach has a pretty sexy zerg and continually thanks him throughout the interview. I think it's safe to say he's staying on Green Wings.

Gom also changed his name to JIN AIR_TRUE in the Code A bracket
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
AyaaLa
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain629 Posts
July 18 2013 07:51 GMT
#116
On July 14 2013 11:45 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 11:07 edgeOut wrote:
On July 14 2013 10:27 Taipoka wrote:
I don´t got where Fionn was a "ass" or "dickish".
MajOr who said himself he was cut from T8, Fionn just made a joke because one can suppose MajOr didn´t fell good about it.
I think you guys are just overextending it instead of analyse what Fionn just wrote.


Joke is only a joke if the receiving end didn't get offended. Otherwise, regardless of the intention, apology is needed.

It's a joke whether it's offensive or not (only the quality is up for debate) and getting offended on someone's behalf and demanding an apology, on a forum, is retarded. Major needs thicker skin and a sense of humour. It was an off-hand, obviously not serious comment and I'm sure he copped way worse in the T8 house.


Please tell me why it is another thing to tell a joke like that on forum than in real life? wouldnt it be better if people tried to behave like in the real world.. i don't think it cost much to say sorry, even if you dont care.it's normal to say sorry to people that gets offended, people are different and they react different.I would say its a privilege that Major actually comes in here or on twitter to tell us things like that True's intention was to retire even if it dont gonna happen until after the season.
i balance whine all the time.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2262
EffOrt 1064
Soma 752
Mini 743
ggaemo 380
Horang2 371
Light 358
Rush 339
BeSt 308
Stork 292
[ Show more ]
Larva 267
Snow 234
hero 174
Barracks 155
Killer 134
firebathero 114
Zeus 109
JYJ 89
Mong 58
Sharp 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 36
Aegong 36
Sexy 34
Bale 25
zelot 24
sorry 19
Terrorterran 15
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
actioN 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1516
Dendi769
XaKoH 481
420jenkins35
Counter-Strike
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_345
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4567
Khaldor336
Other Games
gofns46614
singsing1720
B2W.Neo855
byalli559
Lowko402
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck185
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe80
Chillindude19
amsayoshi19
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV350
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1881
• TFBlade542
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 35m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.