• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War635.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9183 users

Maddelisk and CocaCola - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
June 14 2013 14:42 GMT
#61
On June 14 2013 22:04 HereBeDragons wrote:
Coke might have lost one customer with this commercial though.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What is Jürgen doing in the background ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
June 14 2013 14:43 GMT
#62
On June 14 2013 21:53 nkr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 21:48 Nekovivie wrote:
On June 14 2013 21:37 C[h]ili wrote:
Ah, so the girl is a progamer? Is she good?


I can't think of any stronger female pro SC2 players so yeah, shes good


aphrodite, eve, barbie

;p


I'm pretty sure I could beat Eve, and I don't remember seeing Barbie play. I also think Maddelisk could put up a fight against Aphrodite and Scarlett, but as far as I know neither of them are getting a phd. She's definitely one of the top well-known female players
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
NEEDZMOAR
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1277 Posts
June 14 2013 14:43 GMT
#63
On June 14 2013 23:42 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 22:04 HereBeDragons wrote:
Coke might have lost one customer with this commercial though.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What is Jürgen doing in the background ?


what? afaik there are no LG-IM members in the pictureOo
FCReverie
Profile Joined April 2013
Australia103 Posts
June 14 2013 14:48 GMT
#64
On June 14 2013 20:34 ibraishome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 20:29 Nekovivie wrote:
They have those name-cokes over here too.


Yeah, they are available in Germany since last week, too.

Been in Australia for over a year now.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-14 14:50:29
June 14 2013 14:50 GMT
#65
On June 14 2013 23:43 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:42 Boucot wrote:
On June 14 2013 22:04 HereBeDragons wrote:
Coke might have lost one customer with this commercial though.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What is Jürgen doing in the background ?


what? afaik there are no LG-IM members in the pictureOo

The guy's harness remind me that : http://imgur.com/cpIGEOU
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
June 14 2013 14:50 GMT
#66
On June 14 2013 23:43 Noobity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 21:53 nkr wrote:
On June 14 2013 21:48 Nekovivie wrote:
On June 14 2013 21:37 C[h]ili wrote:
Ah, so the girl is a progamer? Is she good?


I can't think of any stronger female pro SC2 players so yeah, shes good


aphrodite, eve, barbie

;p


I'm pretty sure I could beat Eve, and I don't remember seeing Barbie play. I also think Maddelisk could put up a fight against Aphrodite and Scarlett, but as far as I know neither of them are getting a phd. She's definitely one of the top well-known female players


Scarlett? SCARLETT? No. MaddeLisk is high master on EU server...
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
June 14 2013 14:51 GMT
#67
On June 14 2013 22:37 namste wrote:
Is she and Apollo a thing then? I don't get it otherwise.


everyone has a thing for apollo
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
June 14 2013 14:53 GMT
#68
On June 14 2013 23:51 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 22:37 namste wrote:
Is she and Apollo a thing then? I don't get it otherwise.


everyone has a thing for apollo


Even I have a thing for Apollo
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
June 14 2013 14:54 GMT
#69
On June 14 2013 23:53 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:51 turdburgler wrote:
On June 14 2013 22:37 namste wrote:
Is she and Apollo a thing then? I don't get it otherwise.


everyone has a thing for apollo


Even I have a thing for Apollo


Apollo in the pink probably tugged at a lot of peoples homochords :D
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
Orangered
Profile Joined June 2013
289 Posts
June 14 2013 14:56 GMT
#70
This is cheesy gross
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
June 14 2013 15:05 GMT
#71


Success!
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
June 14 2013 15:14 GMT
#72
Haha this is so funny.

Hope they spin this further on Dreamhack!
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
June 14 2013 15:39 GMT
#73
On June 14 2013 23:39 Noobity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 20:31 C[h]ili wrote:
I actually fail to see why this is interesting!


This is essentially a CocaCola ad. The fact that they're using Maddelisk in that ad is extremely interesting to me at least. I'm sure a good portion of it is due to her being attractive, but regardless of that fact they're putting a video game player (Maddelisk if you see this, I'm not sure if you'd consider yourself a pro or not, you clearly have considerably more going on outside of the game) who would (as far as I know, again I'm not entirely sure) only be known within the country for video games in any sort of ad is a twist from the norm. Mind you I'm American, and we don't really use pro video game players in advertising all that often. I think we had some dudes on dr pepper bottles at one point, but I don't think there were advertisements other than that.


If I remember correctly, Swedish national television actually casted some StarCraft a while ago. Also, I know that Maddelisk has done some casting, so it may be possible that she's actually been on national TV as a caster. In which case, she's not totally unknown to the TV audience. There are lots of ifs in this sentence, perhaps a Swede could clear things up.

Cool nonetheless.
Glenn313
Profile Joined August 2011
United States475 Posts
June 14 2013 16:09 GMT
#74
Lol @ the top comment of the vid right now.
Hey man
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
June 14 2013 16:09 GMT
#75
On June 15 2013 00:39 iMAniaC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:39 Noobity wrote:
On June 14 2013 20:31 C[h]ili wrote:
I actually fail to see why this is interesting!


This is essentially a CocaCola ad. The fact that they're using Maddelisk in that ad is extremely interesting to me at least. I'm sure a good portion of it is due to her being attractive, but regardless of that fact they're putting a video game player (Maddelisk if you see this, I'm not sure if you'd consider yourself a pro or not, you clearly have considerably more going on outside of the game) who would (as far as I know, again I'm not entirely sure) only be known within the country for video games in any sort of ad is a twist from the norm. Mind you I'm American, and we don't really use pro video game players in advertising all that often. I think we had some dudes on dr pepper bottles at one point, but I don't think there were advertisements other than that.


If I remember correctly, Swedish national television actually casted some StarCraft a while ago. Also, I know that Maddelisk has done some casting, so it may be possible that she's actually been on national TV as a caster. In which case, she's not totally unknown to the TV audience. There are lots of ifs in this sentence, perhaps a Swede could clear things up.

Cool nonetheless.

They did and will do it again this summer (correct me if I am wrong on this) but it was only for a few hours of their regular broadcast.
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
June 15 2013 12:17 GMT
#76
Props to her for actually choosing the no-sugar ZerO variant. Woulda been my pick as well.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
ReignSupreme.
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia4123 Posts
June 15 2013 12:21 GMT
#77
On June 14 2013 23:48 FCReverie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 20:34 ibraishome wrote:
On June 14 2013 20:29 Nekovivie wrote:
They have those name-cokes over here too.


Yeah, they are available in Germany since last week, too.

Been in Australia for over a year now.


The Australian one's are personal names, I believe these are personality's names/ID's...

Or so I would guess, given that Apollo isn't actually a name.
Ejohrik
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden219 Posts
June 15 2013 13:04 GMT
#78
On June 15 2013 21:21 ReignSupreme. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 23:48 FCReverie wrote:
On June 14 2013 20:34 ibraishome wrote:
On June 14 2013 20:29 Nekovivie wrote:
They have those name-cokes over here too.


Yeah, they are available in Germany since last week, too.

Been in Australia for over a year now.


The Australian one's are personal names, I believe these are personality's names/ID's...

Or so I would guess, given that Apollo isn't actually a name.

It's only common forenames and a few "titles" such as "boyfriend", "girlfriend" and "family". The one in the commercial was some kind of specially made bottle
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
June 15 2013 13:05 GMT
#79
ESPORTS!
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 15 2013 13:14 GMT
#80
On June 14 2013 20:33 Cinim wrote:
No, it's because of a campaign they have in scandinavia, where they say "share this with ...." and puts in a lot of common names in the countries.

Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 20:29 Nekovivie wrote:
They have those name-cokes over here too.


Oh, if they have them in the UK it might be something they do with Carlsberg, since they produce coke in all those countries.


I just laugh at cokes at the moment because it has 'friends' in large letters down the side.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
9h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.