I still love that moment MMA won, I woke up at like 5AM to watch that game and DAAAMN it felt so good <3
Also I can't remember that bit with Seed, but it looks like he's somewhat not realised what's happened o_O
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
I still love that moment MMA won, I woke up at like 5AM to watch that game and DAAAMN it felt so good <3 Also I can't remember that bit with Seed, but it looks like he's somewhat not realised what's happened o_O | ||
|
Ysellian
Netherlands9029 Posts
Love how happy Mvp is. The guy brutalized his opponents in the first three finals and he's still overjoyed ![]() | ||
|
Assirra
Belgium4169 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Humanboy
12 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
Qntc.YuMe
United States792 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On June 04 2013 03:18 ssxsilver wrote: Now I'm just waiting for Fionn to channel his inner sadist and post a "Koreans reacting to losing" thread. I'll do that if Fionn doesn't get around to it, I think that'd be fun MKP 20 times would also be cool On June 04 2013 03:41 OpTiKDream wrote: seed is like the only one who doesnt seem so excited about winning I think he's in shock honestly | ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
| ||
|
TheMagicianSC2
France74 Posts
damn it s great ^^ i only can see some of mvp and nestea | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
(Although, if you go outside GSL, the win where MC just gets out of his booth, walks over, and grabs the trophy immediately is pretty Boss.) | ||
|
Homework
United States283 Posts
On June 03 2013 13:26 StarStruck wrote: To me it's like he was in disbelief when he pulled it off & he's getting his thoughts together by taking it all in. I see what you did there. | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
On June 04 2013 03:42 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2013 03:18 ssxsilver wrote: Now I'm just waiting for Fionn to channel his inner sadist and post a "Koreans reacting to losing" thread. I'll do that if Fionn doesn't get around to it, I think that'd be fun MKP 20 times would also be cool Show nested quote + On June 04 2013 03:41 OpTiKDream wrote: seed is like the only one who doesnt seem so excited about winning I think he's in shock honestly promise? ;_; | ||
|
mango_destroyer
Canada3914 Posts
MVP is always so happy, even the WCS EU win. | ||
|
skylarr
Canada209 Posts
| ||
|
NightOfTheDead
Lithuania1711 Posts
| ||
|
JinDesu
United States3990 Posts
On June 04 2013 03:42 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2013 03:18 ssxsilver wrote: Now I'm just waiting for Fionn to channel his inner sadist and post a "Koreans reacting to losing" thread. I'll do that if Fionn doesn't get around to it, I think that'd be fun MKP 20 times would also be cool Show nested quote + On June 04 2013 03:41 OpTiKDream wrote: seed is like the only one who doesnt seem so excited about winning I think he's in shock honestly Don't do Hero. It'd be too depressing. | ||
|
Amui
Canada10567 Posts
You should include a gif of soulkey's (sister+mom?) passing the tissue as well. They were really cutting onions at the end there. Actually I wonder if you could make a thread of all of the champions' family reactions. | ||
|
Shinobi1982
1605 Posts
| ||
|
Cereb
Denmark3388 Posts
![]() DRG gets the most point for being funny though, lol! Awesome thread! Thanks for doing this! Liked them all! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini Horang2 BeSt EffOrt Soulkey Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2884 singsing2064 B2W.Neo893 hiko881 byalli421 Liquid`VortiX180 KnowMe119 QueenE82 Mew2King77 Trikslyr26 Railgan17 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|