• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6600 users

Papa John's explores EG, Liquid, and ROOT eSports - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
983 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 01 2013 22:20 GMT
#961
I find it hard to believe that this is so eagerly anticipated that people can't seem to spare any patience for the parties involved.

Sure, they're taking their sweet ass time, but at least they say they're working on it, have a little patience and spare some trust in EG/TL/ROOT. Unless you really were anticipating this stuff so highly, in which case I guess continue?

Seriously though, relax, show some patience. Though I will admit that releasing one of the tiers sooner rather than later would buy them some degree of favor from the community on this issue.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 22:27:05
September 01 2013 22:26 GMT
#962
On September 02 2013 07:20 Zambrah wrote:
I find it hard to believe that this is so eagerly anticipated that people can't seem to spare any patience for the parties involved.

Sure, they're taking their sweet ass time, but at least they say they're working on it, have a little patience and spare some trust in EG/TL/ROOT. Unless you really were anticipating this stuff so highly, in which case I guess continue?

Seriously though, relax, show some patience. Though I will admit that releasing one of the tiers sooner rather than later would buy them some degree of favor from the community on this issue.


Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have seen the only people that have addressed the delay are players on the teams, that have little to nothing to do with the management that should be setting all of this stuff up.

Incontrol commented on it a few times, cheers to him for updating the plebs when no one else will bother. Then Krepo from EG's LoL team commented on it(they only have one thing to do, the music video) on Reddit today.
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
September 01 2013 22:26 GMT
#963
On September 02 2013 06:57 Plansix wrote:
The drama lhamas continue their search for things to pitchfork. Cheap pizza and the apology from EG krepo for being late is not enough for them. Their outrage over the lack of YouTubes and a pizza party during an NA event cannot be stopped. They will be outraged about something, and this is it for today.

I don't care about the videos either. I do care about whether someone follows through on commitments they make.
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
September 01 2013 22:29 GMT
#964
On September 02 2013 06:22 Reiger wrote:
I saw this on the front page of LoL reddit today. It was number 1 on that reddit with like more than a 1000 upvotes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1lil38/dear_eg_some_of_us_might_forget_but_not_everyone/

The top comment on the thread is Krepo from EG LoL team explaining why their tiers did not get started yet.

Show nested quote +
We never had the time to complete this during normal LCS hours. We are completely aware of this promise and we've forwarded it to management (who made said promise). It's just not that easy to get it done as EG production is USA based and we're in Europe.
I agree it's a little annoying for you guys. All i can tell you is that we're most definitely aware of it.
Have a nice day

I understand that they're busy, but it sure doesn't sound like fufilling these promises to their fans is a particular priority to EG.
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
SaltySam
Profile Joined January 2013
65 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 22:42:45
September 01 2013 22:31 GMT
#965
On September 01 2013 03:52 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 00:34 thunder54 wrote:
at this point the damage is done incontrol cats/ EG ROOT have zero credibility for me personally with shit like this in the future now, the new league they are doing or the ebay thing fuck off if you think im ever getting involved after they dont come through on their commitments.


Really, you're going to boycott actual players and leagues because some meaningless comedy content hasn't been delivered (in whole)?

This is the prime example of complaining for the sake of complaining. Yes, they haven't followed up on their commitments, but they weren't very meaningful or important commitments to begin with. Honestly, it's better for everyone if they spend their time or money producing content that actually matters.


What do you think is the main reason people bought from Papa Johns? To support Papa Johns? No. To eat poor quality pizza? No. (maybe some) The main reasons (most) of the people bought the pizzas was to support EG/TL/ROOT's promotion and because they were offering rewards for the number of pizzas bought. I am sure many people wouldn't have bought the pizzas if it wasn't for the promises they made. Did TL/EG/ROOT keep everyone up to date on the progress? No. They didn't keep the community up to date on the progress of the fulfill of these promises UNTIL someone posted in this thread asking why they didn't keep their promises. A drought of communication on the subject for a month or more as if they forgot.

So telling them that they are complaining for the sake of complaining is a ridiculous. They clearly have valid reasons for complaining and thus they are not "complaining for the sake of complaining".

On September 02 2013 06:57 Plansix wrote:
The drama lhamas continue their search for things to pitchfork. Cheap pizza and the apology from EG krepo for being late is not enough for them. Their outrage over the lack of YouTubes and a pizza party during an NA event cannot be stopped. They will be outraged about something, and this is it for today.
Same thing. Calling them drama llamas when they have valid reasons.

You can't debase someone for complaining about something UNLESS they have ZERO valid reasons.

I didn't participate in the promotion and didn't plan on watching the content. However, that doesn't mean I am going to ignore the fact that you are trying to disregard these people after the dereliction of promises made by a promotion they paid to support.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 01 2013 22:39 GMT
#966
On September 02 2013 07:26 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 07:20 Zambrah wrote:
I find it hard to believe that this is so eagerly anticipated that people can't seem to spare any patience for the parties involved.

Sure, they're taking their sweet ass time, but at least they say they're working on it, have a little patience and spare some trust in EG/TL/ROOT. Unless you really were anticipating this stuff so highly, in which case I guess continue?

Seriously though, relax, show some patience. Though I will admit that releasing one of the tiers sooner rather than later would buy them some degree of favor from the community on this issue.


Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have seen the only people that have addressed the delay are players on the teams, that have little to nothing to do with the management that should be setting all of this stuff up.

Incontrol commented on it a few times, cheers to him for updating the plebs when no one else will bother. Then Krepo from EG's LoL team commented on it(they only have one thing to do, the music video) on Reddit today.


The occasional post from iNcontroL may not be much, but its better than nothing at least. Its definitely not a post from management, but at least its something. A little somethin' is better than nothin', and I have faith that iNcontroL will do what he can to try and move it forward. Not saying that he'll be able to do much, but at least its something.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
September 02 2013 01:25 GMT
#967
Exactly what I thought, too-good-to-be-true money grab.

All you guys waiting for pizza parties and videos, i hope waiting a year to see a 5 minute video that probably won't even be that well-produced/funny/worth watching was worth eating shit pizzas.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 02 2013 01:27 GMT
#968
On September 02 2013 10:25 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
Exactly what I thought, too-good-to-be-true money grab.

All you guys waiting for pizza parties and videos, i hope waiting a year to see a 5 minute video that probably won't even be that well-produced/funny/worth watching was worth eating shit pizzas.

Well they did show the pizza eating contest, and while it was a bit underwhelming, I enjoyed it.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
September 02 2013 01:57 GMT
#969
you guys would do good to not only look at PPJ and EG but TL too. Why does nobody give a shit if TL fullfils there promise?
Broodwar for life!
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
September 02 2013 15:31 GMT
#970
So.....pizzas are killing esports now? /s
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 15:43:17
September 02 2013 15:42 GMT
#971
On September 03 2013 00:31 dacimvrl wrote:
So.....pizzas are killing esports now? /s


You know, as ironic as it is. Kinda yes. Next time somebody wants to do something similar, they might not want to due to the unkept promises of earlier promotions like this. If I was the owner or ceo of a company and wanted to do a promotion within esports, I sure as hell wouldn't choose TL, EG or Root after this if I'm going to have zero faith they will follow up on their end..and if you can't trust the 3 biggest American esports organizations then who? I would probably end up finding somewhere else to do my promotion instead. Thats not good for us, and REALLY shitty of the parties involved. They are working against their own goals here.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
September 02 2013 17:51 GMT
#972
On September 03 2013 00:42 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 00:31 dacimvrl wrote:
So.....pizzas are killing esports now? /s


You know, as ironic as it is. Kinda yes. Next time somebody wants to do something similar, they might not want to due to the unkept promises of earlier promotions like this. If I was the owner or ceo of a company and wanted to do a promotion within esports, I sure as hell wouldn't choose TL, EG or Root after this if I'm going to have zero faith they will follow up on their end..and if you can't trust the 3 biggest American esports organizations then who? I would probably end up finding somewhere else to do my promotion instead. Thats not good for us, and REALLY shitty of the parties involved. They are working against their own goals here.


Root is not a top 3 american esports organization.
URLateral
Profile Joined October 2012
275 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 17:57:28
September 02 2013 17:56 GMT
#973
On September 03 2013 00:42 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 00:31 dacimvrl wrote:
So.....pizzas are killing esports now? /s


You know, as ironic as it is. Kinda yes. Next time somebody wants to do something similar, they might not want to due to the unkept promises of earlier promotions like this. If I was the owner or ceo of a company and wanted to do a promotion within esports, I sure as hell wouldn't choose TL, EG or Root after this if I'm going to have zero faith they will follow up on their end..and if you can't trust the 3 biggest American esports organizations then who? I would probably end up finding somewhere else to do my promotion instead. Thats not good for us, and REALLY shitty of the parties involved. They are working against their own goals here.


first off Liquid is not an American esports organization Nazgul is European who founded it therefore its a European esports organization. Second of all like Incontrol said way back these 3 teams well more like Liquid of all of them Has been extremely busy latly they want to do the switching teams of incontrol and TLO but the problem is that TLO is going to all these events and devoting all his time to preparing for WCS so he has no time to spare a week to do something for fun right now so calm down they are working on it.

Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 18:17:03
September 02 2013 18:14 GMT
#974
On September 03 2013 02:56 URLateral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 00:42 Excludos wrote:
On September 03 2013 00:31 dacimvrl wrote:
So.....pizzas are killing esports now? /s


You know, as ironic as it is. Kinda yes. Next time somebody wants to do something similar, they might not want to due to the unkept promises of earlier promotions like this. If I was the owner or ceo of a company and wanted to do a promotion within esports, I sure as hell wouldn't choose TL, EG or Root after this if I'm going to have zero faith they will follow up on their end..and if you can't trust the 3 biggest American esports organizations then who? I would probably end up finding somewhere else to do my promotion instead. Thats not good for us, and REALLY shitty of the parties involved. They are working against their own goals here.


first off Liquid is not an American esports organization Nazgul is European who founded it therefore its a European esports organization. Second of all like Incontrol said way back these 3 teams well more like Liquid of all of them Has been extremely busy latly they want to do the switching teams of incontrol and TLO but the problem is that TLO is going to all these events and devoting all his time to preparing for WCS so he has no time to spare a week to do something for fun right now so calm down they are working on it.


Honestly though should have thought of that before they went ahead with this promotion. Maybe putting it aside for a while until the stretch goals where actually achievable. AT THE VERY LEAST come out with some kind of official statement. I think the biggest reason people are pissed most of all is because both (3) teams are very quiet about this, only Incontrol (his last statement was 2 months ago) has bothered to say anything up to today. And still we've heard zero from anyone who actually has any control over this. The whole thing is handled very poorly, much more of a problem than the delay itself.

Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not". Thats the opposite of what you, me, and especially the teams involved wants.

Also, yes. My wording of the top 3 teams was poor. And since people are very fond of correcting even though its not actually important to the statement itself: "2 of the top esports organizations in the world + root"..happy now?
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
September 02 2013 19:01 GMT
#975
On September 03 2013 03:14 Excludos wrote:
Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not".


I won't lose any sleep over that.

Having that PJ pizza selling counter on the top banner is probably the worst thing ever I've seen appear on tl.net.

It was humiliating for me as a user, and I can only hope that having to act like pizza salesmen and plug PJ for a week was humiliating enough for TL to not consider a similar promotion ever again and to establish some sort of standards regarding the kind of companies they're willing to take money from.

Then again, probably not.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 02 2013 19:05 GMT
#976
On September 03 2013 04:01 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 03:14 Excludos wrote:
Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not".


I won't lose any sleep over that.

Having that PJ pizza selling counter on the top banner is probably the worst thing ever I've seen appear on tl.net.

It was humiliating for me as a user, and I can only hope that having to act like pizza salesmen and plug PJ for a week was humiliating enough for TL to not consider a similar promotion ever again and to establish some sort of standards regarding the kind of companies they're willing to take money from.

Then again, probably not.

You must lead a charmed life if you consider an innocuous icon at the top of a gaming website "humiliating".
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
September 02 2013 19:09 GMT
#977
On September 03 2013 04:01 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 03:14 Excludos wrote:
Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not".


I won't lose any sleep over that.

Having that PJ pizza selling counter on the top banner is probably the worst thing ever I've seen appear on tl.net.

It was humiliating for me as a user, and I can only hope that having to act like pizza salesmen and plug PJ for a week was humiliating enough for TL to not consider a similar promotion ever again and to establish some sort of standards regarding the kind of companies they're willing to take money from.

Then again, probably not.


I'm sorry. Let me rephrase that for your lifestyle: "Like I said. If I was Gordon Ramsay right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do some kind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not"."
Eventine
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 19:10:44
September 02 2013 19:09 GMT
#978
On September 03 2013 04:01 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 03:14 Excludos wrote:
Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not".


I won't lose any sleep over that.

Having that PJ pizza selling counter on the top banner is probably the worst thing ever I've seen appear on tl.net.

It was humiliating for me as a user, and I can only hope that having to act like pizza salesmen and plug PJ for a week was humiliating enough for TL to not consider a similar promotion ever again and to establish some sort of standards regarding the kind of companies they're willing to take money from.

Then again, probably not.


It is not different than any live sports events or televised... I don't think any sports fans would call advertisements and sponsorship humiliating. Maybe you think eSports can live off hopes and dreams and no money?
You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 02 2013 19:11 GMT
#979
On September 03 2013 04:09 Eventine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 04:01 Talin wrote:
On September 03 2013 03:14 Excludos wrote:
Like I said. If I was McDonalds right now thinking: "Maybe I want to do somekind of promotion within esports", and then come across this thread. I'd probably go "hmm..maybe not".


I won't lose any sleep over that.

Having that PJ pizza selling counter on the top banner is probably the worst thing ever I've seen appear on tl.net.

It was humiliating for me as a user, and I can only hope that having to act like pizza salesmen and plug PJ for a week was humiliating enough for TL to not consider a similar promotion ever again and to establish some sort of standards regarding the kind of companies they're willing to take money from.

Then again, probably not.


It is not different than any live sports events or televised... I don't think any sports fans would call advertisements and sponsorship humiliating. Maybe you think eSports can live off hopes and dreams and no money?

Well some people have a really low bar for what annoys them and think that sites like this should never make any effort to grow or make more money. Its just the way it is, you can't please everyone, so don't bother.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Like a Boss
Profile Joined January 2011
502 Posts
September 02 2013 19:18 GMT
#980
Teams and pros your doing it wrong. You can be too busy for a tournament but never too busy for a promise made to fans. At this point most of these guys dont even deserve to have a fan club cuz their obviously too busy for fans.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 136
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4315
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo539
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 24m
Patches Events
19h 24m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.