• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:39
CEST 09:39
KST 16:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7452 users

[Interview] AZUBU vs AxiomAcer 2013 GSTL Season 1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-19 06:01:39
May 18 2013 22:09 GMT
#1
[image loading]


WCS Interviews for this Week:

    (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
  • 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Ro8 Day 1 Winners' Interview
  • 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Ro8 Day 2 Winners' Interview
  • 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Challenger League Round 3 Day 1 Winners' Interview
  • 2013 WCS Europe Season 1 Ro32 and Ro16 Interview (LG-IM_Mvp)
  • 2013 GSTL Season 1 Pennant Race Week 9 Match 1 LG-IM vs Prime Winner Interview
  • 2013 GSTL Season 1 Pennant Race Week 9 Match 2 AZUBU vs AxiomAcer Winner Interview



(P)AxiomAcer Alicia
(Z)AxiomAcer Scarlett

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

Tell us how you feel about securing the victory.

(Z)Scarlett: I am so glad. I thought we were going to lose in that last game. Symbol decided to attack with corruptors but he made the mistake of not going for a Hive so we were able to win.
(P)Alicia: I am glad that I grabbed a victory (laughs). I always tell myself to at least win one game whenever I play so I’m glad that I keep getting results like this. I feel good.

Why do you think you were able to make great results like this?

(P)Alicia: I think it’s because the team’s unity is working out so well.
(Z)Scarlett: I am also surprised myself. 소수 임원임에도 (something about being the official minorities, not exactly sure) establishing results that are this good is amazing.

AxiomAcer only have a five player roster today. Wasn’t that worrisome?

(Z)Scarlett: Right now, both Axiom and Acer are undergoing recruitment processes. But we haven’t found anyone yet.
(P)Alicia: It wasn’t really worrisome. We knew that AZUBU had a strong Zerg lineup so we just focused on how to take down Zergs. So we weren’t really worried.

You decided to play aggressively for games one and two. Was this prepared?

(Z)Scarlett: Game one was all planned out. A lot of people seem to have this notion that I am a defensive style player so I decided to go for an all-in for game one. For game two, I didn’t expect my opponent to move out like that. The map is really difficult to grab a second expansion so I decided to go for a two hatch all-in.

Ryung ended up losing in game four and allowed the score to get tied up at 2-2. However, you showed excellent micro for game five on DMZ and pulled off the comeback.

(P)Alicia: I was expecting a certain build order to hit me when I saw the direction of where his scout was coming from. So that’s why I was able to start off with an advantage. I was a little flustered because he hit me with mech but I played patiently so I was able to win.

WCS AM Ro16 matches are coming up. Alicia, you’re in group A, CranK is in Group B, and Scarlett, you’ll be in group C.

(P)Alicia: We’re doing well for team leagues right now so the team’s atmosphere is fantastic. Which is why I feel like I’ll be able to make some really good results even for NA. I want to advance to the semi-finals so that I can qualify for the season finale.
(Z)Scarlett: I have to face HerO and I am not confident in ZvP. I don’t know about myself but I think Axiom players will able to make some good results. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make any good results.

How do you feel about your group?

(Z)Scarlett: I think it’s okay. I like the fact that I don’t have a full Korean group.

What do you think your chances of advancing to the quarter-finals are?

(P)Alicia: I think advancing out of my group as #1 will be difficult because of NesTea hyung. I am expecting to advance out as second.
(Z)Scarlett: I don’t really know. I guess around 50%.

There are two matches left in the GSTL. Do you think AxiomAcer will maintain its #1 position?

(P)Alicia: It’s difficult to say that we’ll maintain it. We cannot just ignore the two teams that are ranked behind us. We cannot let our guard down ever.

Anything else you would like to say?

(P)Alicia: I prepared so hard in order to take down Zergs but I don’t feel good because I ended up losing my PvZ match so easily (laughs). I do feel glad though because CranK finished it off well for us. Lastly, I want to thank John Bain, Genna Bain, Mike Lamond, Olivia, and our sponsors Cynical Brit, SC2links, Sonly Online Entertainment, and Planteside 2.
(Z)Scarlett: I want to thank the fans for cheering us on and we are going to do our best to ensure that we advance as #1. Lastly, I want to thank Team Acer and partner Axiom.



Methods to locating SC2 interviews!

  • Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
  • Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
  • Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: [image loading] If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
May 18 2013 22:20 GMT
#2
Really hope they continue with this type of performance.
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
May 18 2013 22:20 GMT
#3
On May 19 2013 07:09 Seeker wrote:

(Z)Scarlett: Right now, both Axiom and Acer are undergoing recruitment processes. But we haven’t found anyone yet.

Hmm, interesting.
Wojciech Zywny
Profile Joined April 2013
Poland271 Posts
May 18 2013 22:21 GMT
#4
really like scarletts new hair color. Looks great on her
Miecz przeznaczenia ma dwa ostrza. Jednym jesteś ty.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 18 2013 22:22 GMT
#5
On May 19 2013 07:20 Greendotz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 07:09 Seeker wrote:

(Z)Scarlett: Right now, both Axiom and Acer are undergoing recruitment processes. But we haven’t found anyone yet.

Hmm, interesting.

Well I'm sure Axiom is trying to find another zerg. With Miya retiring and Scarlett taking a break they'll be down to 0 zerg players in GSTL.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 22:23:37
May 18 2013 22:23 GMT
#6
Mike Lamond is Husky, not Raymond.

Right now, both Axiom and Acer are undergoing recruitment processes. But we haven’t found anyone yet.


That's good to hear. Axiom needs Zergs, and Acer could use a Protoss (or another Terran). Hopefully they can find some people soon.

It's interesting that there's an Axiom-Acer player in each of the WCS AM Ro16 groups. Hopefully they can all make it.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
May 18 2013 22:24 GMT
#7
On May 19 2013 07:20 Greendotz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 07:09 Seeker wrote:

(Z)Scarlett: Right now, both Axiom and Acer are undergoing recruitment processes. But we haven’t found anyone yet.

Hmm, interesting.

Interesting indeed. Too bad Miya is currently out (forever)
I already like their lineup though
$O$ | soO
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 18 2013 22:26 GMT
#8
is scarlette doing hormones? she looks a lot more female then she did a year ago
savior did nothing wrong
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
May 18 2013 22:39 GMT
#9
On May 19 2013 07:26 EleanorRIgby wrote:
is scarlette doing hormones? she looks a lot more female then she did a year ago

looks like it
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 18 2013 22:43 GMT
#10
Thanks for the translation!
Moderatorlickypiddy
GrimwulfSC2
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada43 Posts
May 18 2013 22:46 GMT
#11
Acer DIMAGA?
"It's not that he's dumb, he's just neural parasited by a retarded infestor." -Day9
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
May 18 2013 23:31 GMT
#12
On May 19 2013 07:26 EleanorRIgby wrote:
is scarlette doing hormones? she looks a lot more female then she did a year ago


Yeah, that's your business....
I <3 StarCraft.
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
May 19 2013 01:21 GMT
#13
On May 19 2013 07:46 GrimwulfSC2 wrote:
Acer DIMAGA?

Axiom CoCa?
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
May 19 2013 01:29 GMT
#14
--- Nuked ---
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
May 19 2013 01:30 GMT
#15
they should have asked her about the game against supernova and spotting that proxy rax
you live and you learn
Luri
Profile Joined August 2011
32 Posts
May 19 2013 08:35 GMT
#16
On May 19 2013 10:21 Walnuts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 07:46 GrimwulfSC2 wrote:
Acer DIMAGA?

Axiom CoCa?


hope not
back in Slayers, Axiom's little girls were whining about CoCa and Puzzle being kids, so I don't think they need either of them (with Puzzle already in KT ofc but) in their new team lol
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 21m
Replay Cast
15h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.