• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9445 users

TLPD Profile Pics

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 06:38:10
May 06 2013 07:43 GMT
#1
Hello TL!

I am pleased to announce that it is finally time to start updating TLPD profile pics ^^

So I need your help!

It's very simple. Just go through your favorite players' TLPD profiles and see if their pictures need an update and then post that players' name(s) and I will get to him/her.
Let's all work together to make TLPD an even better database!



Players I've already done: (list will constantly be updated per your suggestions)

List is categorized alphabetically and by race. (Make sure to refresh the player pages or you will not see the new pictures)
(Z)BBoongBBoong
(Z)Bear
(Z)Bly
(Z)ByuL
(Z)Comm
(Z)Crazy
(Z)Curious
(Z)Dark
(Z)DongRaeGu
(Z)EffOrt
(Z)FireCake
(Z)Golden
(Z)Goswser
(Z)hitmaN
(Z)Hydra
(Z)HyuN
(Z)hyvaa
(Z)Ian
(Z)IdrA
(Z)Jaedong
(Z)Kane
(Z)KiLLeR
(Z)LaLuSh
(Z)Leenock
(Z)LosirA
(Z)Miya
(Z)mOOnGLaDe
(Z)Nerchio
(Z)NesTea
(Z)Protosser
(Z)Ret
(Z)Revival
(Z)RorO
(Z)Savage
(Z)Scarlett
(Z)Sen
(Z)Shine
(Z)ShinefOu
(Z)sLivko
(Z)Sniper
(Z)Snute
(Z)Solar
(Z)SonGDuri
(Z)soO
(Z)SortOf
(Z)Soulkey
(Z)Stephano
(Z)Symbol
(Z)XlorD
(Z)Tilea
(Z)TLO
(Z)TRUE
(Z)ViBE
(Z)VortiX
(Z)YoungJoo
(Z)YugiOh
(Z)Zenio

(T)aLive
(T)Apocalypse
(T)Bbyong
(T)Bomber
(T)Bunny
(T)Bunny
(T)ByuN
(T)Center
(T)DarkHydra
(T)Dayshi
(T)DeMusliM
(T)Dream
(T)Drunkenboi
(T)Flash
(T)ForGG
(T)GanZi
(T)GuMiho
(T)Hack
(T)Happy
(T)Happy
(T)Heart
(T)Illusion
(T)INnoVation
(T)jjakji
(T)Kas
(T)KeeN
(T)Kop
(T)KrasS
(T)LabyRinth
(T)LucifroN
(T)MarineKing
(T)Maru
(T)MMA
(T)Mvp
(T)Noblesse
(T)Noname
(T)Pro7ecT
(T)Ryung
(T)sC
(T)SuperNova
(T)Strelok
(T)TaeJa
(T)theognis
(T)TheStC
(T)ThorZaIN
(T)TY
(T)Xenocider
(T)YoDa

(P)Alicia
(P)Avenge
(P)BabyKnight
(P)Bails
(P)Billowy
(P)Bischu
(P)BlinG
(P)Bong
(P)Brown
(P)Capoch
(P)Comet
(P)CranK
(P)Creator
(P)DreAm
(P)duckdeok
(P)elfi
(P)Feast
(P)firebathero
(P)First
(P)Flying
(P)Genius
(P)Grubby
(P)Harstem
(P)HasuObs
(P)Hellokitty
(P)herO
(P)HerO
(P)HS
(P)HuK
(P)Hurricane
(P)HwangSin
(P)JangBi
(P)MacSed
(P)MaNa
(P)MC
(P)Minigun
(P)monchi
(P)NaNiwa
(P)Oz
(P)ParalyzE
(P)PartinG
(P)puCK
(P)Rain
(P)Ruin
(P)Sage
(P)San
(P)SaSe
(P)Seed
(P)Siw
(P)Socke
(P)sOs
(P)Super
(P)Squirtle
(P)Swagger
(P)TAiLS
(P)Trap
(P)Trust
(P)Welmu
(P)YongHwa
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 07:47:32
May 06 2013 07:47 GMT
#2
No one better mention (Z)Suppy's profile pic.

Edit: ;;
Get crunk
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
May 06 2013 07:50 GMT
#3
On May 06 2013 16:43 Seeker wrote:
I am pleased to announce that after several trial and errors, I've finally figured out how to successfully upload/update TLPD profile pics ^^


Why didnt you just ask an admin how to do it?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
May 06 2013 07:52 GMT
#4
if you could do Startale bomber's TLPD, i really think that his could be updated
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 06 2013 07:53 GMT
#5
On May 06 2013 16:50 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 16:43 Seeker wrote:
I am pleased to announce that after several trial and errors, I've finally figured out how to successfully upload/update TLPD profile pics ^^


Why didnt you just ask an admin how to do it?

I probably could have but honestly, TLPD admins are all so busy atm that I felt like I shouldn't really bother them with this.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
May 06 2013 08:02 GMT
#6
Not Suppy's pic
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 06 2013 08:03 GMT
#7
On May 06 2013 17:02 Wodger wrote:
Not Suppy's pic

If the demand is super high, I'll convert it back ^^
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
May 06 2013 08:04 GMT
#8
also Kespa team pics are missing
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 06 2013 08:07 GMT
#9
On May 06 2013 16:53 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 16:50 graNite wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:43 Seeker wrote:
I am pleased to announce that after several trial and errors, I've finally figured out how to successfully upload/update TLPD profile pics ^^


Why didnt you just ask an admin how to do it?

I probably could have but honestly, TLPD admins are all so busy atm that I felt like I shouldn't really bother them with this.


that doesn't make sense, they're there exactly to help.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 08:11:27
May 06 2013 08:11 GMT
#10
On May 06 2013 17:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 16:53 Seeker wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:50 graNite wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:43 Seeker wrote:
I am pleased to announce that after several trial and errors, I've finally figured out how to successfully upload/update TLPD profile pics ^^


Why didnt you just ask an admin how to do it?

I probably could have but honestly, TLPD admins are all so busy atm that I felt like I shouldn't really bother them with this.


that doesn't make sense, they're there exactly to help.

Normally, GMarshal is my go to guy for TLPD questions. But he told me that he himself didn't know anything about uploading TLPD profile pics. I kind of figured this was something I could try to figure out on my own so I just went for it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 06 2013 08:11 GMT
#11
(Z)Protosser no picture at all :/
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 06 2013 08:13 GMT
#12
On May 06 2013 17:11 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 17:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:53 Seeker wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:50 graNite wrote:
On May 06 2013 16:43 Seeker wrote:
I am pleased to announce that after several trial and errors, I've finally figured out how to successfully upload/update TLPD profile pics ^^


Why didnt you just ask an admin how to do it?

I probably could have but honestly, TLPD admins are all so busy atm that I felt like I shouldn't really bother them with this.


that doesn't make sense, they're there exactly to help.

Normally, GMarshal is my go to guy for TLPD questions. But he told me that he himself didn't know anything about uploading TLPD profile pics. I kind of figured this was something I could try to figure out on my own so I just went for it.

All the more power to you for the work you put into TL great sir!
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
May 06 2013 08:14 GMT
#13
Semi-relevant but Leenock's name is spelled wrong in TLPD.

Atm it's Lee Dong Nyung
Should be Lee Dong Nyoung



A lot of websites has corrected themself by now, including liquipedia so thought it was a good time to change TLPD as well.

His profile pic is kinda old as well, but w/e
리노크 👑
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
May 06 2013 08:15 GMT
#14
NOooo i liked the old suppy pic
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Aiukatsu
Profile Joined February 2013
United States9 Posts
May 06 2013 08:20 GMT
#15
It be nice to add picture of less known/under rated players
Storm Earth and Fire
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 06 2013 08:22 GMT
#16
On May 06 2013 17:20 Aiukatsu wrote:
It be nice to add picture of less known/under rated players

Could you link or provide some examples?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
StarGalaxy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany744 Posts
May 06 2013 08:35 GMT
#17
HasuObs needs an update!
Cj hero | Zest
Maasked
Profile Joined December 2011
United States567 Posts
May 06 2013 08:46 GMT
#18
Suppys pic should be back
TwitchTV as Maaasked I stream hots (rarely)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 06 2013 08:49 GMT
#19
You kidding me? Suppy's pic was best pic -_-
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
atteo
Profile Joined July 2011
20 Posts
May 06 2013 08:49 GMT
#20
(P)Trap's picture could definitely use an update.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1074
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings194
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1423
Dendi1227
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin503
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli629
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .177
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.