• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:13
CEST 12:13
KST 19:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9065 users

[SPL] Round 4 Week 1 Lineups - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
170 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
April 04 2013 12:54 GMT
#101
On April 04 2013 21:19 Killmouse wrote:
HERO VS HERO battle of handsomeness



no homo


ALL of the homo!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Sirrush
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 13:04:52
April 04 2013 13:04 GMT
#102
Naro Station screenshot if anyone is wondering about it (it's not in the r4 Test Maps thread)

[image loading]

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=107&oid=236&aid=0000082023
Words.
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 13:08:56
April 04 2013 13:08 GMT
#103
On April 04 2013 16:09 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 15:54 negativedge wrote:
So I guess S2 gets the shaft for the Return of the Revolutionist. I wonder if it's a state-of-balance thing, or if SKT believe in Bisu again? Boxer said toward the end of WoL that Bisu was making good progress in HotS and should probably be in the lineup soon. I assumed he was trying to string along the fanboys, but it appears he may have been telling the truth.

hero vs. hero has been about six months in the making.

Really surprised to see huk in the EGTL lineup. No idea what the deal is with taeja


Bisu has been playing only HotS for the past few months. That's why he never got sent out for a long time.


I don't think it's true


When did you start practising Heart of the Swarm?

1-2 weeks before the third round of SPL ended. Even though some pro-gamers have already started practising at that time, these weren't core players, and I didn't feel anything even if I beat them. When I play ladder recently, everyone's really good now (laughs).
Bareleon
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
371 Posts
April 04 2013 13:34 GMT
#104
What time in Eastern time does it start for this weekend and next week?
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
April 04 2013 13:59 GMT
#105
On April 04 2013 16:16 negativedge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 16:09 Sein wrote:
On April 04 2013 15:54 negativedge wrote:
So I guess S2 gets the shaft for the Return of the Revolutionist. I wonder if it's a state-of-balance thing, or if SKT believe in Bisu again? Boxer said toward the end of WoL that Bisu was making good progress in HotS and should probably be in the lineup soon. I assumed he was trying to string along the fanboys, but it appears he may have been telling the truth.

hero vs. hero has been about six months in the making.

Really surprised to see huk in the EGTL lineup. No idea what the deal is with taeja


Bisu has been playing only HotS for the past few months. That's why he never got sent out for a long time.


And the reason he was HotS only was because SKT had no faith in him in WoL. It's not like the team drew straws and he came up HotS.


Oh, I'm perfectly aware of that. I never said that they randomly assigned him to play HotS.
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
April 04 2013 14:01 GMT
#106
Parting!!!!
It's good to be back
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 14:09:22
April 04 2013 14:04 GMT
#107
On April 04 2013 22:08 LightAngels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 16:09 Sein wrote:
On April 04 2013 15:54 negativedge wrote:
So I guess S2 gets the shaft for the Return of the Revolutionist. I wonder if it's a state-of-balance thing, or if SKT believe in Bisu again? Boxer said toward the end of WoL that Bisu was making good progress in HotS and should probably be in the lineup soon. I assumed he was trying to string along the fanboys, but it appears he may have been telling the truth.

hero vs. hero has been about six months in the making.

Really surprised to see huk in the EGTL lineup. No idea what the deal is with taeja


Bisu has been playing only HotS for the past few months. That's why he never got sent out for a long time.


I don't think it's true

Show nested quote +

When did you start practising Heart of the Swarm?

1-2 weeks before the third round of SPL ended. Even though some pro-gamers have already started practising at that time, these weren't core players, and I didn't feel anything even if I beat them. When I play ladder recently, everyone's really good now (laughs).


Is that his interview? I know for a fact that he's been told to focus on HotS since quite a while back.

EDIT: Sent you a PM, opterown.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 04 2013 14:05 GMT
#108
On April 04 2013 23:04 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 22:08 LightAngels wrote:
On April 04 2013 16:09 Sein wrote:
On April 04 2013 15:54 negativedge wrote:
So I guess S2 gets the shaft for the Return of the Revolutionist. I wonder if it's a state-of-balance thing, or if SKT believe in Bisu again? Boxer said toward the end of WoL that Bisu was making good progress in HotS and should probably be in the lineup soon. I assumed he was trying to string along the fanboys, but it appears he may have been telling the truth.

hero vs. hero has been about six months in the making.

Really surprised to see huk in the EGTL lineup. No idea what the deal is with taeja


Bisu has been playing only HotS for the past few months. That's why he never got sent out for a long time.


I don't think it's true


When did you start practising Heart of the Swarm?

1-2 weeks before the third round of SPL ended. Even though some pro-gamers have already started practising at that time, these weren't core players, and I didn't feel anything even if I beat them. When I play ladder recently, everyone's really good now (laughs).


Is that his interview? I know for a fact that he's been told to focus on HotS since quite a while back.

how do you know that? and yeah that's his interview
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
April 04 2013 14:09 GMT
#109
I don't get why EG-TL can already send Oz and Alive whereas SKT had to wait so long before using Parting.
It's good to be back
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
April 04 2013 14:12 GMT
#110
On April 04 2013 23:09 Lazzi wrote:
I don't get why EG-TL can already send Oz and Alive whereas SKT had to wait so long before using Parting.

Because HotS is out now. Originally I think the concern was the ESF players could go into Proleague and destroy everyone, but that clearly isn't the case for any ESF player any more, let alone Alive and Oz.
Hexo411
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia59 Posts
April 04 2013 14:32 GMT
#111
What's up with the maps? Some of them I've never ever ever never ever heard before in my life...
Hexo411
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia59 Posts
April 04 2013 14:34 GMT
#112
hero vs hero, whoever loses must rename to Queero
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
April 04 2013 14:34 GMT
#113
On April 04 2013 23:04 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 22:08 LightAngels wrote:
On April 04 2013 16:09 Sein wrote:
On April 04 2013 15:54 negativedge wrote:
So I guess S2 gets the shaft for the Return of the Revolutionist. I wonder if it's a state-of-balance thing, or if SKT believe in Bisu again? Boxer said toward the end of WoL that Bisu was making good progress in HotS and should probably be in the lineup soon. I assumed he was trying to string along the fanboys, but it appears he may have been telling the truth.

hero vs. hero has been about six months in the making.

Really surprised to see huk in the EGTL lineup. No idea what the deal is with taeja


Bisu has been playing only HotS for the past few months. That's why he never got sent out for a long time.


I don't think it's true


When did you start practising Heart of the Swarm?

1-2 weeks before the third round of SPL ended. Even though some pro-gamers have already started practising at that time, these weren't core players, and I didn't feel anything even if I beat them. When I play ladder recently, everyone's really good now (laughs).


Is that his interview? I know for a fact that he's been told to focus on HotS since quite a while back.

EDIT: Sent you a PM, opterown.


It is his interview

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=405624
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 15:05:53
April 04 2013 14:35 GMT
#114
BISUUUUU
Edit: and battle of heroes! that'll be fun
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
April 04 2013 15:11 GMT
#115
in huk we trust!
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 15:16:35
April 04 2013 15:15 GMT
#116
I really wanted Fantasy on my FPL but holy crap he gets insane match ups.


And BISU YEAH!!!!!!!


edit: On goldenfighting spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
April 04 2013 15:49 GMT
#117
Okay, back to the desperate cheering for EG-TL as they get crushed again.

Hitman's playing for KT again, Mr Bitter is crying with delight somewhere.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
JtoK
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany232 Posts
April 04 2013 16:35 GMT
#118
OMG, Fantasy vs Flash in HotS? CAN'T WAIT xD Fantasy vs Jangbi xD Really good! SPL !!
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
April 04 2013 17:16 GMT
#119
So i suppose its official now and Taeja retires?

Man, i wish we had more information and interview on / with players :-(
Seems weird to see Taeja go allkill on root and then not even be in a lineup for the first 2 matches.
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
April 04 2013 17:21 GMT
#120
On April 05 2013 02:16 Quateras wrote:
So i suppose its official now and Taeja retires?

Man, i wish we had more information and interview on / with players :-(
Seems weird to see Taeja go allkill on root and then not even be in a lineup for the first 2 matches.

There's nothing "official" about this, by definition.
Refer to my post.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Rush vs Light
Afreeca ASL 5849
StarCastTV_EN113
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8315
Bisu 1841
FanTaSy 1474
Jaedong 611
actioN 587
BeSt 519
Leta 415
Horang2 331
EffOrt 283
Larva 275
[ Show more ]
Zeus 193
Dewaltoss 112
Mong 87
Barracks 74
scan(afreeca) 69
Mind 66
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 56
Free 53
Killer 48
JYJ 39
Aegong 38
Shinee 36
Bale 30
soO 27
sSak 25
Sexy 24
HiyA 16
yabsab 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe202
Counter-Strike
byalli939
Other Games
summit1g8696
singsing1407
olofmeister1008
crisheroes268
Pyrionflax184
KnowMe122
dupreeh51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 95
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
47m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 47m
Replay Cast
12h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.