• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

HotS 21 Hour Launch Party - Page 230

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 275 Next
Sherlock-Canada
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada269 Posts
March 12 2013 00:05 GMT
#4581
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.
Darkaros
Profile Joined February 2012
United States248 Posts
March 12 2013 00:06 GMT
#4582
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha
zykHOT
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada30 Posts
March 12 2013 00:07 GMT
#4583
Day9 dealt wonderfully with him. I had a weird feeling that awesome guy was testing Day to his capacities of dealing with non predictable humor
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
March 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4584
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

You Ghost of a Chance, you!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
March 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4585
lol this guy :D love him
HellRoxYa
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1614 Posts
March 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4586
On March 12 2013 08:55 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote:
This guy is so EPIC he actually is more epic than a Day9 laugh.


It's funny, I never thought anyone could have any more presence than Day9. I was wrong. My god that guy.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4587
I didn't catch the jab at activision, can anyone enlighten me?

Anyways, great funny guy.
Magic_Mike
Profile Joined May 2010
United States542 Posts
March 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4588
On March 12 2013 09:06 Darkaros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha


I have never chosen the path against Tosh. I always say "this time I'm going to choose all left or all right" but every time he calls me Brotha I feel like it's a serious breach of bro code to go against him like that. I know he's just a video game character and all but I can't go against him, he's my brotha.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
March 12 2013 00:10 GMT
#4589
On March 12 2013 09:08 Magic_Mike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:06 Darkaros wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha


I have never chosen the path against Tosh. I always say "this time I'm going to choose all left or all right" but every time he calls me Brotha I feel like it's a serious breach of bro code to go against him like that. I know he's just a video game character and all but I can't go against him, he's my brotha.

You can watch the Nova mission done by Artosis (recorded on his Twitch channel) and Husky (on his Youtube channel).
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
March 12 2013 00:10 GMT
#4590
Wait who is this guy everyone is talking about? I'm rushing home to catch the party but I can't tell what's going on ;;
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 12 2013 00:10 GMT
#4591
On March 12 2013 09:08 Magic_Mike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:06 Darkaros wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha


I have never chosen the path against Tosh. I always say "this time I'm going to choose all left or all right" but every time he calls me Brotha I feel like it's a serious breach of bro code to go against him like that. I know he's just a video game character and all but I can't go against him, he's my brotha.


I only did it once for the achievements. I almost never went against him because I hate the fucking doctor chick and her stupid colonists, lol.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 12 2013 00:11 GMT
#4592
On March 12 2013 09:08 Magic_Mike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:06 Darkaros wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha


I have never chosen the path against Tosh. I always say "this time I'm going to choose all left or all right" but every time he calls me Brotha I feel like it's a serious breach of bro code to go against him like that. I know he's just a video game character and all but I can't go against him, he's my brotha.


A healthy attitude. I couldn't believe it when I learned that a friend of mine turned against him. oO
une_certaine_verve
Profile Joined May 2012
342 Posts
March 12 2013 00:11 GMT
#4593
So are there about 14 people in attendance tonight?
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 12 2013 00:11 GMT
#4594
On March 12 2013 09:10 Aerisky wrote:
Wait who is this guy everyone is talking about? I'm rushing home to catch the party but I can't tell what's going on ;;

James Harper, voice actor of Mengsk and The Wanderer and Tal Rasha. :p
Darkaros
Profile Joined February 2012
United States248 Posts
March 12 2013 00:11 GMT
#4595
On March 12 2013 09:10 Aerisky wrote:
Wait who is this guy everyone is talking about? I'm rushing home to catch the party but I can't tell what's going on ;;

James Harper! Voice actor of Mensk joking around with Day9.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 12 2013 00:12 GMT
#4596
On March 12 2013 09:10 Aerisky wrote:
Wait who is this guy everyone is talking about? I'm rushing home to catch the party but I can't tell what's going on ;;


The Mengsk voice actor James Harper. If you find the vod somewhere, highly recommended XD
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 12 2013 00:12 GMT
#4597
On March 12 2013 09:10 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 09:08 Magic_Mike wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:06 Darkaros wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:05 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
On March 12 2013 09:04 Darkaros wrote:
Obviously a spoiler that Mensk dies. Or Tosh. Or Tal-Rasha (again) in the Diablo 3 console version


Tosh is already dead in my timeline, baby.

Ya chose poorly brotha


I have never chosen the path against Tosh. I always say "this time I'm going to choose all left or all right" but every time he calls me Brotha I feel like it's a serious breach of bro code to go against him like that. I know he's just a video game character and all but I can't go against him, he's my brotha.


I only did it once for the achievements. I almost never went against him because I hate the fucking doctor chick and her stupid colonists, lol.

Hahaha, I feel exactly the same way.
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
March 12 2013 00:13 GMT
#4598
fan fics

oh my god
Maruprime.
Odawg27
Profile Joined January 2011
United States191 Posts
March 12 2013 00:13 GMT
#4599
I'm surprised at how much I laughed during that James Harper interview, well played Mengsk... well played.
And then.... Trumpets
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 00:14:22
March 12 2013 00:14 GMT
#4600
this is esports history right here.

getting him ready for the hardships ahead
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 275 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward333
Other Games
summit1g8035
singsing819
Coldzera 679
WinterStarcraft672
Sick202
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.