• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12919 users

HOTS in-game overlay

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-19 19:59:19
February 16 2013 22:53 GMT
#1
Original Post
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey guys, I'm ReD and I've recently begun to do amateur graphic design. Anyways, I made this overlay for fun but I don't stream so if any of you want it post your info in this thread and ill make it for you!

The overlay
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Info needed:
-color
-name
-team website
-team logo (put your race if teamless)
-16: 9 or 16:10

* as someone pointed out, the camera area is not empty, so the image would have to be laid out on top. If this bothers you, just use one of these frames. Just crop color you need in paint and make sure to save it as a png file, then just put that on top of your camera on stream :D

http://i.imgur.com/ahwPlMj.png


*final edit: I will have made close to 100 so I think that's enough for now .
That means all further requests in this thread will not be answered. I will probably do something like this again sometime so keep an eye out!

If you have any special requests for paid work or free work, don't hesitate to send them my way, but I will not be making individual overlays for free, so please don't pm me with the info for this thread since I won't make it :p
VanSCPurge
Profile Joined November 2012
United States169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 23:02:09
February 16 2013 23:00 GMT
#2
Color: Blue

Name: VanSCPurge (Team Name VanSC)

Website: VanSC Website

Logo: [image loading]



Also, question; will this overlay only work for HotS? Or WoL as well?
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -S. Holmes
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
February 16 2013 23:02 GMT
#3
Only for HotS, because WoL have different placement for ingame time and no buttons for Workers/Army, and Social/Help buttons are different too

Also these overlays are just pictures, so they can work on any windowed game, not only StarCraft 2
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:13 GMT
#4
On February 17 2013 08:00 VanSCPurge wrote:
Color: Blue

Name: VanSCPurge (Team Name VanSC)

Website: VanSC Website

Logo: [image loading]



Also, question; will this overlay only work for HotS? Or WoL as well?



Here you go :D
http://i.imgur.com/L1vL3JA.png
TehV747
Profile Joined June 2011
180 Posts
February 16 2013 23:13 GMT
#5
Can i get the dark purple one?
All i need on it is my name: Tevvie
Sangan
Profile Joined November 2012
Denmark4 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 23:17:13
February 16 2013 23:15 GMT
#6
Hey ReD, I'm a player from Denmark and I have no experience in making overlays and I don't know anyone who do. So I would be super happy if I could get one of yours because let's be honest they are epic !

I don't stream yet but I will soon and this would really help me !

I don't have a team but would like to use one fo your overlays anyway!

- purple
- Sangan
- None
- None

my Race is Zerg!
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:16 GMT
#7
On February 17 2013 08:13 TehV747 wrote:
Can i get the dark purple one?
All i need on it is my name: Tevvie


What's your race? so I have something to put in the boxes
Aleteh
Profile Joined December 2011
Denmark166 Posts
February 16 2013 23:18 GMT
#8
Isn't that overlay going to cover up the warp gates icon for protoss ?
The Tyrant
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:21 GMT
#9
On February 17 2013 08:15 Sangan wrote:
Hey ReD, I'm a player from Denmark and I have no experience in making overlays and I don't know anyone who do. So I would be super happy if I could get one of yours because let's be honest they are epic !

I don't stream yet but I will soon and this would really help me !

I don't have a team but would like to use one fo your overlays anyway!

- purple
- Sangan
- None
- None

my Race is Zerg!


here you go :D
http://i.imgur.com/JFV5WCz.png
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
February 16 2013 23:27 GMT
#10
-green
-prOxy
-none
-Protoss

Thanks alot!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
Sangan
Profile Joined November 2012
Denmark4 Posts
February 16 2013 23:28 GMT
#11
On February 17 2013 08:21 -ReD- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 08:15 Sangan wrote:
Hey ReD, I'm a player from Denmark and I have no experience in making overlays and I don't know anyone who do. So I would be super happy if I could get one of yours because let's be honest they are epic !

I don't stream yet but I will soon and this would really help me !

I don't have a team but would like to use one fo your overlays anyway!

- purple
- Sangan
- None
- None

my Race is Zerg!


here you go :D
http://i.imgur.com/JFV5WCz.png


Huge Ty ! Have a great day man
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 16 2013 23:28 GMT
#12
Thank for doing this.
On the subject, I hope teams won't be too long to change their overlay for HOTS. Kinda annoying how WoL overlay cover the timer.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
LiLSighKoh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States588 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 23:30:37
February 16 2013 23:28 GMT
#13
-Blue!
-LiLSighKoh
-none
-Teamless
Thank you!
"Want some? Go get some!"
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 23:31:49
February 16 2013 23:31 GMT
#14
-Purple!
-ChoDing
-twitch.tv/ichoding
-Bad Manners
-race: protoss


Thank you so much :D
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:31 GMT
#15
On February 17 2013 08:27 prOxySC2 wrote:
-green
-prOxy
-none
-Protoss

Thanks alot!


:D http://i.imgur.com/ISlRAiz.png
OKScottish
Profile Joined April 2011
United States217 Posts
February 16 2013 23:32 GMT
#16
This is awesome! Thanks a lot for doing this!

-Blue
-OKScottish
-twitter.com/OKScottish
-I play all the races so can I have all of the race icons?
twitch.tv/OK_Scottish :: twitter.com/OKScottish :: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :: (╯°-°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :: Prime Clan <3♥<3♥
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:34 GMT
#17
On February 17 2013 08:28 LiLSighKoh wrote:
-Blue!
-LiLSighKoh
-none
-Teamless
Thank you!


race?

On February 17 2013 08:31 ChoDing wrote:
-Purple!
-ChoDing
-twitch.tv/ichoding
-Bad Manners
-race: protoss


Thank you so much :D


so what do I put in the left box? your team logo or your race? and you want your twitch stream link on your twitch stream?
LiLSighKoh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States588 Posts
February 16 2013 23:35 GMT
#18
[QUOTE]On February 17 2013 08:34 -ReD- wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 17 2013 08:28 LiLSighKoh wrote:
-Blue!
-LiLSighKoh
-none
-Teamless
Thank you! [/QUOTE]

race?

Terran~
"Want some? Go get some!"
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
February 16 2013 23:37 GMT
#19
On February 17 2013 08:34 -ReD- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 08:28 LiLSighKoh wrote:
-Blue!
-LiLSighKoh
-none
-Teamless
Thank you!


race?

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 08:31 ChoDing wrote:
-Purple!
-ChoDing
-twitch.tv/ichoding
-Bad Manners
-race: protoss


Thank you so much :D


so what do I put in the left box? your team logo or your race? and you want your twitch stream link on your twitch stream?


oh just put protoss logo and type in Bad Manners on the top or bottom of protoss logo if you can please :D. for the team website, yesyes link my twitch stream please :D.

just do w/e u can as long as my name shows hehe

thanks alot bro!
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
February 16 2013 23:40 GMT
#20
On February 17 2013 08:32 OKScottish wrote:
This is awesome! Thanks a lot for doing this!

-Blue
-OKScottish
-twitter.com/OKScottish
-I play all the races so can I have all of the race icons?


random players are op http://i.imgur.com/s21g0mw.png
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 216
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 116
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1650
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5254
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1902
fl0m1383
olofmeister758
B2W.Neo720
RotterdaM476
crisheroes331
IndyStarCraft 249
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV186
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 29m
Replay Cast
2h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.