• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7793 users

[Interview] Code S Ro32 Group F 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
January 31 2013 03:35 GMT
#21
Lol MKP pretty confident about this TVP!
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
noeljones
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia119 Posts
January 31 2013 03:45 GMT
#22
damn mkp will easily beat any protoss
MKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKPMKP..../JIZZ
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
January 31 2013 03:47 GMT
#23
On January 31 2013 09:44 Seeker wrote:
I was expecting to meet Mvp hyung today but we weren't able to meet. I really wanted us to face each other since this was the final WoL season. If Mvp hyung can get through the Ro32 then I want to face him later on.


In other words, MarineKing had so many fond memories with Mvp that MarineKing wanted Mvp to knock him out of GSL... just like old times.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
BabyRomatic
Profile Joined December 2012
259 Posts
January 31 2013 05:10 GMT
#24
mkp lost a chance to beat mvp since mvp has a broken wrist.
[Woongjin Stars]
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
January 31 2013 05:11 GMT
#25
Surprised that Roro didn't get any GSL practice in. I guess kespa teams really don't give a damn about the GSL, even for code S.
Meh
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
January 31 2013 05:23 GMT
#26
On January 31 2013 14:10 BabyRomatic wrote:
mkp lost a chance to beat mvp since mvp has a broken wrist.


Mvp has been so abusive to MKP he could probably beat him by levitating his mouse with his mind. Just saying.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
January 31 2013 05:32 GMT
#27
MKP looks so swagtastic
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Jarree
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland1004 Posts
January 31 2013 06:32 GMT
#28
I was reading MC hyung's interview and I noticed that he said he wanted to create a Protoss only group. I would like if I could get into that group with MC, Squirtle, and PartinG. I think that's a group that I could advance out with a score of 4-0 even if I don't practice.

Kind of surprised MC wants to create all P group to be honest. Protosses seem to be doing fine this season vs z. Winrates so far this code s season:

TvP 50-50 (4-4)
PvZ 62-38 (13-8)
ZvT 66-33 (16-8)

I for one don't want to see that group MKP mentioned, because basicly all the best non-z players in same group and 2 of them have to eliminated.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 31 2013 09:00 GMT
#29
I would like if I could get into that group with MC, Squirtle, and PartinG. I think that's a group that I could advance out with a score of 4-0 even if I don't practice.


Lol oh MKP xD so much banter <3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
January 31 2013 09:16 GMT
#30
On January 31 2013 10:21 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 09:44 Seeker wrote:
(T)MarineKingPrime
How come you lost game one against RorO?

I've actually lost a game before while I was in a scenario just like today's. I need to stop making the same mistakes where I refuse to scout and refuse to scan. I just played idly. From here on out, I plan on scanning whenever I'm in an advantageous position.

He still won't scan or scout... He says something like this every interview... lolol


Eh...? No he doesnt say that every interview.
Jaedong & Faker
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
January 31 2013 09:27 GMT
#31
On January 31 2013 18:16 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 10:21 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 09:44 Seeker wrote:
(T)MarineKingPrime
How come you lost game one against RorO?

I've actually lost a game before while I was in a scenario just like today's. I need to stop making the same mistakes where I refuse to scout and refuse to scan. I just played idly. From here on out, I plan on scanning whenever I'm in an advantageous position.

He still won't scan or scout... He says something like this every interview... lolol


Eh...? No he doesnt say that every interview.

Nah He says exactly thing few times before
@taefoxy
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
January 31 2013 16:01 GMT
#32
MKP Fighting !!!
I hope that MKP finally win a GSL Championship, he's such a great player...
His micro is awesome; even KeSPA players admire his micro.

And btw, he always say something about scanning and scouting lol

PD: thx Seeker :D
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
January 31 2013 21:00 GMT
#33
I don't remember seeing an interview where he specifically says "scan". And I've read quite a lot of MKP interviews...
Epic how TvP seems so fucking easy when you listen to him :D.
WriterMaru
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
January 31 2013 21:52 GMT
#34
On February 01 2013 06:00 Poopi wrote:
I don't remember seeing an interview where he specifically says "scan". And I've read quite a lot of MKP interviews...
Epic how TvP seems so fucking easy when you listen to him :D.


It's true he's never said scan specifically before, but he has said he would scout more in past GSL interviews, since that's his main weakness so I always pay attention any time he talks about it.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Zebrapudding
Profile Joined March 2011
United States66 Posts
February 01 2013 04:52 GMT
#35
MKP is so awesome.
i love that Maru quoted him as never practicing.
HuK, TLO, Grubby, MKP, Soulkey fighting!
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
February 01 2013 04:57 GMT
#36
I wonder if MKP is just saying the scout thing to troll his fans by now, hahaha.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 154
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6004
Dendi839
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns32391
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD202
Mlord174
DeMusliM118
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1752
League of Legends
• Jankos2990
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.