• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9206 users

vVv gaming closes SC2 division - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
253 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
RuFF_SC2
Profile Joined February 2010
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 20:44:53
February 19 2013 20:37 GMT
#221
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.
Eat My Metal Foot Mech-Head
Cuh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States403 Posts
February 19 2013 20:45 GMT
#222
SO what are you looking for a team now?
MarineKing | Nestea | MC
InSSerenity
Profile Joined July 2011
117 Posts
February 19 2013 20:51 GMT
#223
Holy crap Ruff, just stop kid. I don't like root, in fact I dislike them but it's extremely rare even on the internet to see such childish behavior out of anyone, much less someone trying to get known by plugging their shit at every available opportunity.

Fact of the matter is Catz has never been a top contender from NA, neither has Destiny, and when you beat Incontrol he was already on the decline. So congrtatulations Ruff, you have beaten (relative) no namers in the sense of what competition actually means. Now go beat Suppy, Scarlett etc or kindly stop with your annoying whining ego-boost posts.
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
February 19 2013 21:01 GMT
#224
On February 17 2013 16:22 intense555 wrote:
Sucks to see the best NA team disband


Fanboys never cease to amuse me. It's like they are living in a different reality. In what sense was the team "the best"? Tournament results? Not really, right. Or maybe a friendly, family-like atmosphere, great management doing their best for their SC2 team and the scene as a whole? Wait that's not exactly what players statements imply.

Look man, it's not a funeral and players aren't dead yet, we don't need to pretend they were perfect guys and best players and the world is not the same again, right. They will find a team better suiting their needs.
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
SehWho
Profile Joined July 2012
69 Posts
February 19 2013 21:24 GMT
#225
On February 20 2013 06:01 Sejanus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 16:22 intense555 wrote:
Sucks to see the best NA team disband


Fanboys never cease to amuse me. It's like they are living in a different reality. In what sense was the team "the best"? Tournament results? Not really, right. Or maybe a friendly, family-like atmosphere, great management doing their best for their SC2 team and the scene as a whole? Wait that's not exactly what players statements imply.

Look man, it's not a funeral and players aren't dead yet, we don't need to pretend they were perfect guys and best players and the world is not the same again, right. They will find a team better suiting their needs.

The best team just means the person's favorite. Just as a Packers fan would say that their team is the best even when they didn't do the best that season, a person will still say their favorites are the best...because to them, they are! So why should you care what they think is the best?
Eggi
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
478 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 21:36:46
February 19 2013 21:35 GMT
#226
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.


well since ruff decided to reopen this topic for some unknown reason.
I dont know what youre trying to get at? You beat some okay players at MLG?(okay cool CatZ used to run ROOT didnt have time to play, obv incontrol is doing his thing, ddoro hardly practices from what i hear)
Was this also during the era when T was ripping on everyone? somethings to factor in.

Right now this feel like a desrow post "I just beat liquid'sheth lets write a blog about it"
nobody cares just go away your 27 years old and youre acting like your 18
desrow changed his act up, you seemingly have not.
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
February 20 2013 01:56 GMT
#227
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
RuFF_SC2
Profile Joined February 2010
United States203 Posts
February 20 2013 02:29 GMT
#228
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


You have no idea what you and your buddy destiny had done to me back in the day, with your bashing. You claim that you aren't bashing, but your intent is there indirectly; even in this post. Why degrade a player and then say your not talking badly about them.

Something I dislike are two faced people. I love how I met destiny for the first time in Orlando pretending to be some nice guy. Then once back online he goes right back to his degrading behavior. People think I am rude, I just come off strongly. At least my posts present facts and I have proof to back them up.

ROOT in general has trashy two faced players. Like when I beat Leiya at MLG, then once back online becomes a douchy kid like everyone else (Suprised I fell for that one).

Every other e-sports NA team I know of has well mannered players, besides ROOT. Hell, thats how you get your viewers right? Using some of destiny's ideas of trashing others. I don't think I've ever whined or bitched when playing others besides saying gg, or asking what their aka is if they beat me and I dunno who they are.

I choose when to be professional and I also choose when to become douchey. I only become a douche to douches. Thats how I opperate on the internet and in RL. Be the nice little boy you are and stick to your moms basement, everyone knows your still there ordering pizza.

Adios, bud. Slander and send your fanboys after me all you want via stream or in this post. I've had my say and am pretty happy with it.
Eat My Metal Foot Mech-Head
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
February 20 2013 03:11 GMT
#229
On February 20 2013 11:29 vVvRuFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


You have no idea what you and your buddy destiny had done to me back in the day, with your bashing. You claim that you aren't bashing, but your intent is there indirectly; even in this post. Why degrade a player and then say your not talking badly about them.

Something I dislike are two faced people. I love how I met destiny for the first time in Orlando pretending to be some nice guy. Then once back online he goes right back to his degrading behavior. People think I am rude, I just come off strongly. At least my posts present facts and I have proof to back them up.

ROOT in general has trashy two faced players. Like when I beat Leiya at MLG, then once back online becomes a douchy kid like everyone else (Suprised I fell for that one).

Every other e-sports NA team I know of has well mannered players, besides ROOT. Hell, thats how you get your viewers right? Using some of destiny's ideas of trashing others. I don't think I've ever whined or bitched when playing others besides saying gg, or asking what their aka is if they beat me and I dunno who they are.

I choose when to be professional and I also choose when to become douchey. I only become a douche to douches. Thats how I opperate on the internet and in RL. Be the nice little boy you are and stick to your moms basement, everyone knows your still there ordering pizza.

Adios, bud. Slander and send your fanboys after me all you want via stream or in this post. I've had my say and am pretty happy with it.

What's with the self destruction bro?
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 20 2013 03:15 GMT
#230
vVvRuFF is one of my favorite players, but I gotta admit, he's not very good.
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 03:23:21
February 20 2013 03:18 GMT
#231
actually you know what nevermind, not worth it
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Xahhk
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada540 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 04:04:10
February 20 2013 03:20 GMT
#232
TylerThaCreator
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States906 Posts
February 20 2013 03:32 GMT
#233
Don't really see how anyone can disagree with what ruff is saying at this point. He's got evidence that backs up all of his claims soooo..
aka SethN
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 06:19:26
February 20 2013 03:47 GMT
#234
Butting out.
GM Mech T
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
February 20 2013 04:16 GMT
#235
On February 20 2013 12:47 HTOMario wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


Wow I knew you were pretty immature just from stomping you on ladder but this is a little silly isn't it? Just drop the drama, any team disbanding is bad news and even if they aren't the most popular team I still find it interesting to read these types of articles. It sucks that vVv is disbanding but it doesn't surprise me because well as it was stated they did lose their best players and they don't have much self promotion. Hopefully the players will find a new home.

How can you tell that somebody is immature just by beating them in a ladder game? Sounds like some pretty silly back door bragging. I have to wonder who is really immature.
nGBeast
Profile Joined July 2010
United States914 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 04:24:30
February 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#236
Funny how when RuFF was getting smashed in ESEA vs NA teams and then him and his shitty team accused EVERYONE of hacking when they lost, or they would get butt hurt if people refused their no obs rule.
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 06:19:07
February 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#237
On February 20 2013 13:16 MichaelDonovan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 12:47 HTOMario wrote:
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


Wow I knew you were pretty immature just from stomping you on ladder but this is a little silly isn't it? Just drop the drama, any team disbanding is bad news and even if they aren't the most popular team I still find it interesting to read these types of articles. It sucks that vVv is disbanding but it doesn't surprise me because well as it was stated they did lose their best players and they don't have much self promotion. Hopefully the players will find a new home.

How can you tell that somebody is immature just by beating them in a ladder game? Sounds like some pretty silly back door bragging. I have to wonder who is really immature.


Because every time we play he rages and makes some silly excuses on why he loses and how terrible I really am. He loses, bms for a while, then sends a lengthy insult and puts you on ignore. Seems pretty immature to me... There may be a little bragging involved though . I'll admit I am guilty of enjoying a remark here or there after the... 4th? game where he has pulled this stunt.

Edit: This isn't really related to the OP though so if you have anything to add feel free to PM me so we don't derail the thread further.

Edit2: (after messaged on pg13) I can see that there are is some prior drama inbetween root and ruff, on second thought I retract my message. Despite catz not being on my popular list I can't respond correctly here without knowing more of the story, butting out. ^^ /apologies.
GM Mech T
Msr
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)495 Posts
February 20 2013 04:29 GMT
#238
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.



Player skill aside because it is fairly obvious to anybody skilled the level of play from the players mentioned in this thread.

After dealing/knowing people who have dealt with jerith since a little before 09, catz is correct that he is the biggest scumbag ever. You could have any fantastic player join vvv and it would have been a joke team because of him.
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 04:43:52
February 20 2013 04:42 GMT
#239
On February 20 2013 13:24 HTOMario wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 13:16 MichaelDonovan wrote:
On February 20 2013 12:47 HTOMario wrote:
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


Wow I knew you were pretty immature just from stomping you on ladder but this is a little silly isn't it? Just drop the drama, any team disbanding is bad news and even if they aren't the most popular team I still find it interesting to read these types of articles. It sucks that vVv is disbanding but it doesn't surprise me because well as it was stated they did lose their best players and they don't have much self promotion. Hopefully the players will find a new home.

How can you tell that somebody is immature just by beating them in a ladder game? Sounds like some pretty silly back door bragging. I have to wonder who is really immature.


Because every time we play he rages and makes some silly excuses on why he loses and how terrible I really am. He loses, bms for a while, then sends a lengthy insult and puts you on ignore. Seems pretty immature to me... There may be a little bragging involved though . I'll admit I am guilty of enjoying a remark here or there after the... 4th? game where he has pulled this stunt.

Edit: This isn't really related to the OP though so if you have anything to add feel free to PM me so we don't derail the thread further.

No that's fine. You answered my question well enough. This thread doesn't really have rails anymore it seems anyway though.

edit: By the way, is this RuFF or CatZ you're referring to?
Shortizz
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore129 Posts
February 20 2013 05:04 GMT
#240
On February 20 2013 13:16 MichaelDonovan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 12:47 HTOMario wrote:
On February 20 2013 10:56 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:37 vVvRuFF wrote:
It is all about the MLG Statistics people. Simple fact of the matter I hurt ROOT fanboys feelings. But when I beat Catz at MLG 2-0, Incontrol, ddoro, puck, and other recognizable players, you would think there would be some appriciation to teams like vVv. (Let alone beat them in macro series) Search the reps yourself. They have no right to bash people in this thread. (2 weeks old or not). Simple fact of the matter NA players are ez. Statistics show I lose to Koreans 75% of the time at MLG. Go to www.majorleaguegaming.com and search my replays. Hell search this teams replays and you'll see similarities. vVv was good in its old times.

Love when high teir players stream and they try to degrade people because they are butt-hurt. Out of everyone in vVv I'm the only person that can actually come out and say that. Primarily because the trolling has no effect as I've dealt with it since 2010 starcraft when I was beating silly kids like destiny.

My bad reputation is of that of silly troll players that are butthurt from losing. Sorry I sound like an ass when I say it, but its the truth. I wouldn't get so much crap if it weren't for people like Catz and Destiny in the first place. (btw I still have that replay of triple nuking catz and winning) Just shows the ez'ness behind NA players. www.topreplays.com (Uploaded way back in the day)

Love vVv for taking me in under that kinda crap reputation, just to show that I can beat them at mlg. Appriciated the opportunity.



Not bashing on you RuFF, that was a sad thing to read, cause you see, I don't remember losing to you at MLG, Im sure I did, but I could careless, its you keeping tabs, not me, I honestly don't care. As far as I am concerned, you are a really bad player, and on top of that you're a rude, hypocrite, douchebag. You've been trying to become relevant since day 1 of the beta and you haven't been able to, so what you should be doing is thanking me and destiny for ever giving you any sort of attention.

Its not secret to anyone that I don't just play the game, I run a team and have a lot of responsibilities outside of playing the game, I've never claimed to be a top player, but I take pride in certain things, perhaps my greatest ability is to have enough game knowledge and experience to tell good players from shitty players appart, reason for which I was quick to say -no- when you asked if there was any chance to join ROOT after you left / got kicked out of vVv (not claiming you got kicked, I just don't care to make a difference, cause... i don't care)

Either way, never attacked you or vVv directly, just LordJerith, cause he's the biggest scumbag i've ever had to come across in e-sports, so I am sorry to dissapoint you, RuFF, but you're not even good at being bad.


Wow I knew you were pretty immature just from stomping you on ladder but this is a little silly isn't it? Just drop the drama, any team disbanding is bad news and even if they aren't the most popular team I still find it interesting to read these types of articles. It sucks that vVv is disbanding but it doesn't surprise me because well as it was stated they did lose their best players and they don't have much self promotion. Hopefully the players will find a new home.

How can you tell that somebody is immature just by beating them in a ladder game? Sounds like some pretty silly back door bragging. I have to wonder who is really immature.


RuFF tends to whine and BM when you beat him on ladder, pretty sure im not the only one who got it.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM383
TaKeTV 51
BRAT_OK 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Zeus 56
sorry 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.