• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7313 users

TL Attack 2013 E1 - NaNiwa - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
277 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
zawersed
Profile Joined June 2012
United States9 Posts
January 23 2013 04:48 GMT
#141
Zawersed - 276
NA
[image loading]
PLAAAAYYYYYYGUUUUUUUUUUUU
bappstronaut
Profile Joined November 2012
40 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 07:58:56
January 23 2013 06:45 GMT
#142
http://i.minus.com/ix5OyFCnsnL2w.gif

warning: large file. I'll be on my home from class during the broadcast so I won't get to play, but I hope you guys share this anyways. Also I second the dota TL attack :DDD
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 08:04:39
January 23 2013 08:03 GMT
#143
On January 23 2013 15:45 bappstronaut wrote:
http://i.minus.com/ix5OyFCnsnL2w.gif

warning: large file. I'll be on my home from class during the broadcast so I won't get to play, but I hope you guys share this anyways. Also I second the dota TL attack :DDD


Your gif doesn't make sense. Why would NesTea have anything to do with the expression "YOLO"? He's got his own -- YOL4EVER.

(yes I know about the probes...)
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
January 23 2013 10:47 GMT
#144
On January 23 2013 05:56 zanga wrote:
[image loading]

NANIWA FIGHTING! Can you spot the subtleties in the picture?
I dont know maybe you think its not to joke about, obviously the incident wasnt 100% pleasant for Naniwa, I understand that... Sometimes we have remember to laugh more on these forums... and thats a good thing with TL attack too.

EU server
Zanga.193

Able to play all races! :D

Btw...
+ Show Spoiler +

Just to make sure you dont get the wrong idea about the picture above...
I am the proud creator of a video in honour for his Code S run which I made 12th August 2012
Just start at 01:09 if you cant bother the intro.



I like this
Plat Support Main #believe
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
January 23 2013 13:01 GMT
#145
but will there be SC2BW?
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Diabulus
Profile Joined February 2011
Bolivia105 Posts
January 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#146
me vs naniwa gogogo! xD ima get my ass kicked :3
" GO PROTOSS!!! "
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
January 23 2013 13:18 GMT
#147
On January 22 2013 10:03 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 06:04 Weavel wrote:
I hate incontrol and catz, but love Naniwa. Will watch.


I hate you, but love iNcontroL and Naniwa. Will host.


Hahaha
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 23 2013 14:52 GMT
#148
O/U on probe rush attempts: 2.5
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
January 23 2013 16:47 GMT
#149
On January 23 2013 22:18 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 10:03 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On January 22 2013 06:04 Weavel wrote:
I hate incontrol and catz, but love Naniwa. Will watch.


I hate you, but love iNcontroL and Naniwa. Will host.


Hahaha


God I love you CatZ.

Also SC2BW- make it happen HB.
The universe created an audience for itself.
Jordan_
Profile Joined March 2012
Italy50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 17:17:28
January 23 2013 17:17 GMT
#150
They definitely need to play Sc2BW, that was one of the best part of the old TL attacks.
RoyalFlush89
Profile Joined January 2013
Sweden3 Posts
January 23 2013 17:29 GMT
#151
NaNiwa DragonSlayer booayyyyakaa

EU Server!
RoyalFlush . 329

wuahaha i had fun doing it . glglgl
dreadlordx
Profile Joined January 2012
United States80 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 18:28:28
January 23 2013 18:24 GMT
#152
Hi, I would love to play against Naniwa

I am Dreadlord #758
NA Server
Masters until HOTS beta started.

[image loading]
Play on Playa!!!!
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 23 2013 19:11 GMT
#153
we should build a channel on the battle.net chat for TL. Attack
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
MarkCJ
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada239 Posts
January 23 2013 19:27 GMT
#154
so hyped! :D
"Roses are red, QoP is blue, Anti-Mage is imba, so fuck you." Startale_Life | SKT_Bisu Hwaiting!
InSSerenity
Profile Joined July 2011
117 Posts
January 23 2013 19:44 GMT
#155
On January 22 2013 17:10 NVRLand wrote:
It's been a WHILE since I made these kind of images... but I had to take a break in my studying :p

EDIT: Damn, that was big. I'll resize it.
EDIT2:
[image loading]
NVRLand #825 on EU



Sweet mother of....If this doesn't win I'll eat my EG hoodie
Bullrock
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany5 Posts
January 23 2013 19:50 GMT
#156
im so excited : )
Ready to roll out !
Beldeth
Profile Joined January 2013
1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 19:56:15
January 23 2013 19:53 GMT
#157
[image loading]

EDIt. resized
LyChan
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden1 Post
January 23 2013 19:53 GMT
#158
Dick move hosting it while Path of Exile open beta launches!
hope the Vods get uploaded fast tho, naniwa<3
Umfg!
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
January 23 2013 19:55 GMT
#159
All hail the Naniwa!

got my beer and snacks ready. let's go!
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 20:04:33
January 23 2013 19:56 GMT
#160
[image loading] OH NORTH AMERICA SERVER
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 3
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 382
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv476
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE172
Livibee143
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv476
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 9m
Stellar Fest
10h 9m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.