• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

TL Attack 2013 E1 - NaNiwa - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
277 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
January 22 2013 01:31 GMT
#101
On January 22 2013 06:08 iNcontroL wrote:
._____________.


i love you incontrol t.t
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
January 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#102
On January 22 2013 08:11 Bogeyman wrote:
Holy sushi! Naniwa back in the spotlight.

Hope he finds a team soon. Good luck as always Naniwa!


Yeah I am hoping he finds a korean team. It looks that way too. He talks about going to korea in his streams.
SuzanSmithe22
Profile Joined January 2013
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 02:36:19
January 22 2013 02:20 GMT
#103
--- Nuked ---
ratbert
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1041 Posts
January 22 2013 02:40 GMT
#104
oh yes! i'm sooooo watching this
what if Nat Pagle and RNGesus are the same person?
Skoe420
Profile Joined July 2010
United States44 Posts
January 22 2013 03:26 GMT
#105
On January 22 2013 10:56 KAB00000000M wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 08:11 Bogeyman wrote:
Holy sushi! Naniwa back in the spotlight.

Hope he finds a team soon. Good luck as always Naniwa!


Yeah I am hoping he finds a Korean team. It looks that way too. He talks about going to Korea in his streams.


He wants to, it is just the same issue with all the foreigners that don't speak much Korean. It is very lonely with no one to talk to some of the Koreans speak some English but it isn't like you can hold long conversations with them.
As for the trash talk, I'm sure nothing will be said. At least not to Naniwas face :D. The eg team saves that for when hes not looking.
tredogz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada170 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 03:32:10
January 22 2013 03:28 GMT
#106
It is not really a cheer... but I hope you like it. I hope I can get home from school fast enough for a chance to play.

Don't let Catz see how bad I am at art.

[image loading]
t to the redogz, tredogz
Jolo
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 03:33:43
January 22 2013 03:31 GMT
#107
Nanners <3
[image loading]

PuddlesSiMP.788 on NA
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
January 22 2013 04:30 GMT
#108
On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 05:11 Lozos wrote:
I'm assuming Incontrol won't be talking negatively about Naniwa the entire time, right? Every time his name comes up on ITG or SOTG, Incontrol has to use that opportunity to take pot shots at him.


Actually no. In fact! I implore you to find the last time I said something bad about him! gogo

Hey iNcontroL,

I just wanted to say that I support you, especially when you don't get all butthurt and passive-aggressive. This was a good post and you're showing a good attitude lately. Keep it up.

Also, this should be awesome.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
January 22 2013 04:44 GMT
#109
I'm sure I'll love this as long as iNcontrol doesn't do his weird "I must be the spotlight at all times" thing. I'm watching this for Naniwa, but Catz and Inc can both be great. Thanks TL for the awesome event!
Orval
Profile Joined February 2012
Norway236 Posts
January 22 2013 05:13 GMT
#110
Awesome, gonna tune in for this.
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
January 22 2013 05:18 GMT
#111
On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 05:11 Lozos wrote:
I'm assuming Incontrol won't be talking negatively about Naniwa the entire time, right? Every time his name comes up on ITG or SOTG, Incontrol has to use that opportunity to take pot shots at him.


Actually no. In fact! I implore you to find the last time I said something bad about him! gogo



On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
I hate Naniwa and he eats small children


See?!!
Plat Support Main #believe
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
January 22 2013 06:22 GMT
#112
Yeah, looking forward to this. =D
NVRLand
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 16:52:58
January 22 2013 08:10 GMT
#113
It's been a WHILE since I made these kind of images... but I had to take a break in my studying :p

EDIT: Damn, that was big. I'll resize it.
EDIT2:
[image loading]
NVRLand #825 on EU
ReignSupreme.
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia4123 Posts
January 22 2013 08:22 GMT
#114
Big ol' faniwa reporting in
will watch
milky_muh
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden38 Posts
January 22 2013 08:25 GMT
#115
Naniwa is a boss!! This will be epic!
Funkmastajam
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
January 22 2013 08:33 GMT
#116
YES! Finally
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu
orllyfools
Profile Joined May 2012
United States153 Posts
January 22 2013 08:37 GMT
#117
can you guys use a better picture of CatZ? plz, just look at it some more. plz.
Squitle-MC-Parting-Major-Polt
Funkmastajam
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
January 22 2013 08:40 GMT
#118
On January 22 2013 07:12 StarVe wrote:
Revive Chill 2013!

Don't make me cry.
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu
Green Sun s Zenith
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada85 Posts
January 22 2013 09:09 GMT
#119
This should be interesting to say the least , can't wait for tomorrow !
"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers." — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. P
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
January 22 2013 09:21 GMT
#120
On January 22 2013 17:10 NVRLand wrote:
It's been a WHILE since I made these kind of images... but I had to take a break in my studying :p

EDIT: Damn, that was big. I'll resize it.
EDIT2:
[image loading]
NVRLand #825

Yes, yes! Best one I've seen so far!
Plat Support Main #believe
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft386
CranKy Ducklings7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
CosmosSc2 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2105
Artosis 642
Shuttle 578
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever681
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox531
Other Games
summit1g8338
JimRising 562
C9.Mang0320
Maynarde136
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 1m
Stellar Fest
12h 1m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.