• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

TL Attack 2013 E1 - NaNiwa - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
277 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Oldgrain
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland165 Posts
January 22 2013 09:32 GMT
#121
Awwww yissss. Just asked about this on the ask staff anything thread and like 2h later, boom new tl:attack announced. You can all thank me.
kimchikid
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden162 Posts
January 22 2013 10:03 GMT
#122
On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 05:11 Lozos wrote:
I'm assuming Incontrol won't be talking negatively about Naniwa the entire time, right? Every time his name comes up on ITG or SOTG, Incontrol has to use that opportunity to take pot shots at him.


Actually no. In fact! I implore you to find the last time I said something bad about him! gogo


Well even of you didn't say anything since then it really shine through during Dreamhack when you casted/commented his games. I can feel several top casters also dont like him such as Mr Bitter and Apollo while most notibly Day 9 and Artosis love him. People often have strong feelings about Naniwa.

In the same when a EG player plays bad and you try to be objective about it. You use sentences like
"I have to be honest here" or "I have to say THIS" which implies that what you say at other times are not as honest? I don't blame you, I am also a bad lier. Same goes for Naniwa who does not even try.

As time go by, Naniwa and his enemies grow up. things changes. Community will change their mind about stuff when stuff deserves it. Hell, even Idra sent a nice tweet to Naniwa totally uncalled for all we know, what was that all about? Community notices such things and add it on top.

With that said I have much respect for you proffessionally whatever you think of Nani (these days) and I am sure you and Catz will make a great show.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 22 2013 10:45 GMT
#123
On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 05:11 Lozos wrote:
I'm assuming Incontrol won't be talking negatively about Naniwa the entire time, right? Every time his name comes up on ITG or SOTG, Incontrol has to use that opportunity to take pot shots at him.


Actually no. In fact! I implore you to find the last time I said something bad about him! gogo


That's Ok Incontrol. But do it for the sake of the fun of TL attack. Glad to see it's back. And with thoses hosts it's gonna be fun.

Will they be some HOTS too ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Dazu
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway32 Posts
January 22 2013 10:56 GMT
#124
Naniwa is my absolute favorite player and i cant wait untill the TL attack! Going to be awesome to watch
Haven't seen Nani in the spotlight so much lately, this was definitely needed!

Vhari.976 on EU
khellian
Profile Joined February 2010
Korea (South)922 Posts
January 22 2013 13:54 GMT
#125
Looking forward to it!
Me jan
Profile Joined January 2013
Sweden72 Posts
January 22 2013 15:21 GMT
#126
Loving it :D
Jules: Look, do you wanna play blindman? Go walk with the shepherd. But me, my eyes are wide fucking open.
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
January 22 2013 15:51 GMT
#127
I've been wasting way too much time on this... if I don't get to play that is!

[image loading]


DayByDay.623 on EU
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Ettick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States2434 Posts
January 22 2013 16:30 GMT
#128
I can't wait for this, NaNiwa is so awesome lol
Resonance
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada113 Posts
January 22 2013 17:55 GMT
#129
On January 22 2013 05:15 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 05:11 Lozos wrote:
I'm assuming Incontrol won't be talking negatively about Naniwa the entire time, right? Every time his name comes up on ITG or SOTG, Incontrol has to use that opportunity to take pot shots at him.


Actually no. In fact! I implore you to find the last time I said something bad about him! gogo

I do assume you mean when you weren't completely trolling? We know you can't actually hate anyone.
Stoked to watch this ;3
I play protoss because it's imbalanced. :D
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 22 2013 18:16 GMT
#130
i love naniwa but i feel like he might not have the energy level to keep up with catz and incontrol, as compared to some previous guests

anyway, hope you guys have fun!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Xeolera
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia21 Posts
January 22 2013 19:01 GMT
#131
InControl & Catz PLZ play Rock, Paper, Scissors against Naniwa during the show at least once! LOL :D
Naniwa | SaSe | ThorZain | White-Ra | MC | Lucifron | Slivko | ~ the Chosen Ones!
LighTLasH
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany4 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 19:34:03
January 22 2013 19:28 GMT
#132

[image loading]





LighTLasH.495 on EU
d3f3nd3R
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 20:54:21
January 22 2013 20:52 GMT
#133
Looks awesome
zanga
Profile Joined September 2011
659 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 22:06:11
January 22 2013 20:56 GMT
#134
[image loading]

NANIWA FIGHTING! Can you spot the subtleties in the picture?
I dont know maybe you think its not to joke about, obviously the incident wasnt 100% pleasant for Naniwa, I understand that... Sometimes we have remember to laugh more on these forums... and thats a good thing with TL attack too.

EU server
Zanga.193

Able to play all races! :D

Btw...
+ Show Spoiler +

Just to make sure you dont get the wrong idea about the picture above...
I am the proud creator of a video in honour for his Code S run which I made 12th August 2012
Just start at 01:09 if you cant bother the intro.


(:
Ettick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States2434 Posts
January 23 2013 00:37 GMT
#135
[image loading]
NA server
Ettick. 723
Protoss or Terran
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
January 23 2013 01:21 GMT
#136
cant wait!
sc2pal
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland624 Posts
January 23 2013 02:25 GMT
#137
On January 23 2013 09:37 Ettick wrote:
[image loading]
NA server
Ettick. 723
Protoss or Terran


lol 4chan copypasta
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 02:35:36
January 23 2013 02:26 GMT
#138
[image loading]
EU server
RiMosko.728
Protoss

Cutting the picture so only the head fits was surprisingly hard, I guess I should learn to use Photoshop or something else of sorts.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 03:08:37
January 23 2013 03:08 GMT
#139
On January 23 2013 09:37 Ettick wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
NA server
Ettick. 723
Protoss or Terran

With the way this overly sensitive community reacts to NaNiwa's actions and decisions you'd be surprised that this WASN'T a NaNi quote.
hi. big fan.
s2pid_loser
Profile Joined March 2010
United States699 Posts
January 23 2013 03:09 GMT
#140
nice!
there should be a TL Attack for dota 2!
that would be awesome
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft386
CranKy Ducklings7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
CosmosSc2 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2105
Artosis 642
Shuttle 578
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever681
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox531
Other Games
summit1g8338
JimRising 562
C9.Mang0320
Maynarde136
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 1m
Stellar Fest
12h 1m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.