Well, their site is a temporary Wordpress design as far as I know. We'll see the direction they go when they release their new one.
I'm expecting a similar basis as they do now, maybe incorporating all of these featured areas.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
Well, their site is a temporary Wordpress design as far as I know. We'll see the direction they go when they release their new one. I'm expecting a similar basis as they do now, maybe incorporating all of these featured areas. | ||
|
CPTBadAss
United States594 Posts
I rather like this series as a whole. Thanks for doing it Torte. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
Fnatic just updated their site! Holy hell! I think the site is going in the right direction and I love the decision, there's just too much stuff @_@ I like Complexity's more! | ||
|
divito
Canada1213 Posts
On January 22 2013 04:39 Torte de Lini wrote: http://www.fnatic.com/ Fnatic just updated their site! Holy hell! I think the site is going in the right direction and I love the decision, there's just too much stuff @_@ I like Complexity's more! Ewwww. And it's like endless scrolling. The lack of structure is painful to read through; videos, features and news all mashed together through three columns. Agh. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On January 22 2013 04:45 divito wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2013 04:39 Torte de Lini wrote: http://www.fnatic.com/ Fnatic just updated their site! Holy hell! I think the site is going in the right direction and I love the decision, there's just too much stuff @_@ I like Complexity's more! Ewwww. And it's like endless scrolling. The lack of structure is painful to read through; videos, features and news all mashed together through three columns. Agh. It does feel like a collage right? I like the idea of squares! But yeah, a lot of sites have you scroll now and I'm not sure why that's so disliked now (at least it is disliked for me). Their tags: News, Videos, is so damn small, so it makes distinguishing stuff incredibly hard. | ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|