via reddit
TotalBiscuit : Oh I'm sorry, did I say "player"? I might have missed a letter
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
spena
Canada116 Posts
via reddit TotalBiscuit : Oh I'm sorry, did I say "player"? I might have missed a letter | ||
|
DeathSquire36
United States167 Posts
| ||
|
ref4
2933 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On January 10 2013 05:25 ref4 wrote: So Axiom is sponsored by TB and Husky themselves right? Or do they have extra sponsors, seeing how they are expanding + team house and everything they got together 1,8 mio youtube subscribers so i guess they are fine | ||
|
grockey
United States51 Posts
| ||
|
Myrkskog
Canada481 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
http://www.gamespot.com/news/starcraft-ii-players-heart-and-alicia-to-sign-with-axiom-gaming-6402187 | ||
|
PiQLiQ
Sweden702 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|