• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

Eve joins AZUBU - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 20 2012 03:58 GMT
#121
I honestly thought miso looked worse than Eve in the GSTL match against Sniper.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 20 2012 04:00 GMT
#122
On December 20 2012 12:58 Fionn wrote:
I honestly thought miso looked worse than Eve in the GSTL match against Sniper.


lol, at least he made scvs
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
Zaqwe
Profile Joined March 2012
591 Posts
December 20 2012 04:00 GMT
#123
On December 20 2012 12:58 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 12:54 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:52 dAPhREAk wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:51 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:35 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:31 sc2superfan101 wrote:
you know it's funny, I thought the title of this thread was "Eve joins AZUBU" when it's apparently "get into an argument about Scarlett"...

+ Show Spoiler +
wtf guys? serious?

I think it's stupid too, but apparently you can't have high hopes for women in SC2 or really comment about them at all without someone bringing up Scarlett.

because the community considers her a woman, including the people who arrange female only tournaments. get over it.

And sadly that attitude diminishes the results of any biologically female progamers, if they ever achieve any.

Eve winning even a single match would be a huge breakthrough for women.

it diminishes nothing, and no it would not be a huge breakthrough.

In what way would it not be a huge breakthrough?

If you say because Scarlett is already competitive you prove my point about diminishing the results of biological females.

because it wouldnt.

That's not a response. Why are you even posting if you don't want to respond?
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 20 2012 04:04 GMT
#124
On December 20 2012 13:00 Zaqwe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 12:58 dAPhREAk wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:54 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:52 dAPhREAk wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:51 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:35 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:31 sc2superfan101 wrote:
you know it's funny, I thought the title of this thread was "Eve joins AZUBU" when it's apparently "get into an argument about Scarlett"...

+ Show Spoiler +
wtf guys? serious?

I think it's stupid too, but apparently you can't have high hopes for women in SC2 or really comment about them at all without someone bringing up Scarlett.

because the community considers her a woman, including the people who arrange female only tournaments. get over it.

And sadly that attitude diminishes the results of any biologically female progamers, if they ever achieve any.

Eve winning even a single match would be a huge breakthrough for women.

it diminishes nothing, and no it would not be a huge breakthrough.

In what way would it not be a huge breakthrough?

If you say because Scarlett is already competitive you prove my point about diminishing the results of biological females.

because it wouldnt.

That's not a response. Why are you even posting if you don't want to respond?


how the fuck is any of this relevant to the OP? Eve joined Azubu.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 20 2012 04:11 GMT
#125
If she is still sticking with the game at this point when popularity is declining and there are no easy money opportunities for being a cheerleader I think It's safe to say she's serious about trying to be competitive. I think It's really silly that Naniwa can't get on a team and Eve who has no success has found one though. Either way good luck and I hope Azubu will be successful in GSTL.

Unless it turns out they're paying her a ton of money to not be very good and sit on the bench for GSTL and never play, then that would be silly and I take it back.
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-20 04:42:30
December 20 2012 04:15 GMT
#126
On December 20 2012 13:11 Dodgin wrote:
If she is still sticking with the game at this point when popularity is declining and there are no easy money opportunities for being a cheerleader I think It's safe to say she's serious about trying to be competitive. I think It's really silly that Naniwa can't get on a team and Eve who has no success has found one though. Either way good luck and I hope Azubu will be successful in GSTL.

Unless it turns out they're paying her a ton of money to not be very good and sit on the bench for GSTL and never play, then that would be silly and I take it back.


Naniwa was supposed to rejoin Dignitas this month. Then one of the team manager's(iirc it was a manager) house caught fire and they no longer have the money to afford him. He was going to be teamed, way before Eve was, but due to unfortunate events, wasn't able to join.


If you don't like it, you can quit.
Snorkle
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 20 2012 04:17 GMT
#127
On December 20 2012 13:11 Dodgin wrote:
If she is still sticking with the game at this point when popularity is declining and there are no easy money opportunities for being a cheerleader I think It's safe to say she's serious about trying to be competitive. I think It's really silly that Naniwa can't get on a team and Eve who has no success has found one though. Either way good luck and I hope Azubu will be successful in GSTL.

Unless it turns out they're paying her a ton of money to not be very good and sit on the bench for GSTL and never play, then that would be silly and I take it back.



See, the problem is nobody wants Naniwa on their team because he is a nightmare to deal with. Naniwa can't get a team because he burnt all his bridges already.

Grats to Eve.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-20 04:20:31
December 20 2012 04:20 GMT
#128
On December 20 2012 13:17 Snorkle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 13:11 Dodgin wrote:
If she is still sticking with the game at this point when popularity is declining and there are no easy money opportunities for being a cheerleader I think It's safe to say she's serious about trying to be competitive. I think It's really silly that Naniwa can't get on a team and Eve who has no success has found one though. Either way good luck and I hope Azubu will be successful in GSTL.

Unless it turns out they're paying her a ton of money to not be very good and sit on the bench for GSTL and never play, then that would be silly and I take it back.



See, the problem is nobody wants Naniwa on their team because he is a nightmare to deal with. Naniwa can't get a team because he burnt all his bridges already.

Grats to Eve.


Okay sure, that makes sense. But what about every other teamless player?

Koreans,

(P)Alicia
(P)Arthur
(P)Genius
(P)InCa
(P)Sage
(P)San
(P)VINES

(T)Apocalypse
(T)Artist
(T)Dragon
(T)GanZi
(T)Maka
(T)TheStC
(T)TOP

(Z)Golden
(Z)Moon
(Z)Sleep
(Z)YugiOh

Lots to choose from, who are obviously better than Eve. ( Some of them are announced to join, to be fair. That's really good of course. )

I just hope she will be more than a mascot because that's all she was on SlayerS.
Zaqwe
Profile Joined March 2012
591 Posts
December 20 2012 04:21 GMT
#129
On December 20 2012 13:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 13:17 Snorkle wrote:
On December 20 2012 13:11 Dodgin wrote:
If she is still sticking with the game at this point when popularity is declining and there are no easy money opportunities for being a cheerleader I think It's safe to say she's serious about trying to be competitive. I think It's really silly that Naniwa can't get on a team and Eve who has no success has found one though. Either way good luck and I hope Azubu will be successful in GSTL.

Unless it turns out they're paying her a ton of money to not be very good and sit on the bench for GSTL and never play, then that would be silly and I take it back.



See, the problem is nobody wants Naniwa on their team because he is a nightmare to deal with. Naniwa can't get a team because he burnt all his bridges already.

Grats to Eve.


Okay sure, that makes sense. But what about every other teamless player?

Koreans,

(P)Alicia
(P)Arthur
(P)Genius
(P)InCa
(P)Sage
(P)San
(P)VINES

(T)Apocalypse
(T)Artist
(T)Dragon
(T)GanZi
(T)Maka
(T)TheStC
(T)TOP

(Z)Golden
(Z)Moon
(Z)Sleep
(Z)YugiOh

Lots to choose from, who are obviously better than Eve. ( Some of them are announced to join, to be fair. That's really good of course. )

I just hope she will be more than a mascot because that's all she was on SlayerS.

To be fair, Eve doesn't need to be better than all those you listed to be marketable.

The best female progamer (not saying she is the best, but could be) will have higher visibility and popularity than a mid tier male, even if the male is better.
Telsh
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States148 Posts
December 20 2012 04:33 GMT
#130
alicia went to LOL unless everyone forgot that already
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
December 20 2012 04:39 GMT
#131
GL Eve, hopefully we'll see you playing in GSTL on the regular
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-20 04:42:43
December 20 2012 04:42 GMT
#132
On December 20 2012 13:39 Battleaxe wrote:
GL Eve, hopefully we'll see you playing in GSTL on the regular


I wonder if AZUBU will start its own GSTL team, or if it'll add itself onto another team like Quantic, SK, and EG did.


On December 20 2012 12:21 Fission wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 12:12 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 11:14 Uncreative_Troll wrote:
I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Flo
Flo gained some attention again when she took a game off iNcontroL in the fourth round of the losers' bracket of MLG Fall 2012, although she ultimately lost 2-1 and got knocked out of the tournament.

Not quite what I was hoping for, no offense to incontrol. Technicalities being what they are, I am proven wrong.

Perhaps Eve could make a splash by being the first female to win a broadcast game (I assume flo vs incontrol wouldn't have been broadcast).

On December 20 2012 11:23 Mortal wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:59 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:52 decado90 wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Her game against Sniper was by far the worst display of skill in GSL history and was insulting to the viewers tbh.

I thought it was cute.

But maybe she is better with protoss. I don't expec AZUBU to field her at all if she isn't, but if she can even get good enough to snipe one match for them in GSTL it would be impressive.

On December 20 2012 10:54 Fission wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Scarlett already owns top male progamers, it's not like Eve would be the first.

You will be disappointed to learn that Scarlett is transgender (biologically male).

I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


The level of density in your post is staggering. It wasn't cute, it was a waste of time. And claiming Scarlett is "technically" male is a fucking joke. She's easily the best female player I can think of off hand (significantly above Flo, Eve, Aphro).

Edit: Sorry for one post after another; just noticed this after post and formatting meh.

I am not sure why you put "technically" in quotes. I never used that word.

Scarlett is a biologically male transgender. Scarlett is very good, but is not biologically female.

Let's not diminish any future achievements from women by comparing them to someone who is biologically/genetically male. It would be huge if Eve can really compete in leagues like GSTL and win games for her team.

Scarlett would also win an arm wrestling match against Eve, but it would be no indication that Eve is weak by female standards.


Take your transphobia and ignorance elsewhere, please.


Oh yeah, I totally forgot I had this pic. Never thought it'd ever be relevant.
[image loading]
If you don't like it, you can quit.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 20 2012 04:42 GMT
#133
On December 20 2012 13:33 Telsh wrote:
alicia went to LOL unless everyone forgot that already


Do you have a source for this? I only heard about Puzzle, Coca and Min.

I mean, It's possible. For someone who was so successful in foreign tournaments earlier this year it was odd he didn't find a team quickly.
BabyRomatic
Profile Joined December 2012
259 Posts
December 20 2012 04:52 GMT
#134
Eve ~.~

<333
[Woongjin Stars]
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
December 20 2012 04:53 GMT
#135
On December 20 2012 13:52 BabyRomatic wrote:
Eve ~.~

<333


I know right? ^_^

Though I'm kinda jealous of her, now she gets to train under Nada. I don't know if I'd rather be Nada or Eve in that situation
If you don't like it, you can quit.
Csong
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada396 Posts
December 20 2012 06:06 GMT
#136
eve <3 hope she actually gets to play more games now rather than just one game a year oo;
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 20 2012 06:13 GMT
#137
On December 20 2012 13:42 Iodem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 13:39 Battleaxe wrote:
GL Eve, hopefully we'll see you playing in GSTL on the regular


I wonder if AZUBU will start its own GSTL team, or if it'll add itself onto another team like Quantic, SK, and EG did.


Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 12:21 Fission wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:12 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 11:14 Uncreative_Troll wrote:
I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Flo
Flo gained some attention again when she took a game off iNcontroL in the fourth round of the losers' bracket of MLG Fall 2012, although she ultimately lost 2-1 and got knocked out of the tournament.

Not quite what I was hoping for, no offense to incontrol. Technicalities being what they are, I am proven wrong.

Perhaps Eve could make a splash by being the first female to win a broadcast game (I assume flo vs incontrol wouldn't have been broadcast).

On December 20 2012 11:23 Mortal wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:59 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:52 decado90 wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Her game against Sniper was by far the worst display of skill in GSL history and was insulting to the viewers tbh.

I thought it was cute.

But maybe she is better with protoss. I don't expec AZUBU to field her at all if she isn't, but if she can even get good enough to snipe one match for them in GSTL it would be impressive.

On December 20 2012 10:54 Fission wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Scarlett already owns top male progamers, it's not like Eve would be the first.

You will be disappointed to learn that Scarlett is transgender (biologically male).

I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


The level of density in your post is staggering. It wasn't cute, it was a waste of time. And claiming Scarlett is "technically" male is a fucking joke. She's easily the best female player I can think of off hand (significantly above Flo, Eve, Aphro).

Edit: Sorry for one post after another; just noticed this after post and formatting meh.

I am not sure why you put "technically" in quotes. I never used that word.

Scarlett is a biologically male transgender. Scarlett is very good, but is not biologically female.

Let's not diminish any future achievements from women by comparing them to someone who is biologically/genetically male. It would be huge if Eve can really compete in leagues like GSTL and win games for her team.

Scarlett would also win an arm wrestling match against Eve, but it would be no indication that Eve is weak by female standards.


Take your transphobia and ignorance elsewhere, please.


Oh yeah, I totally forgot I had this pic. Never thought it'd ever be relevant.
[image loading]

What's your source on that picture? Self screencap from FB?
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
December 20 2012 06:17 GMT
#138
Yay! I can't wait to see AZUBU expand. And I hope Eve reaches Scarlett level.
Jaedong <3
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
December 20 2012 06:19 GMT
#139
So pretty...
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
December 20 2012 06:59 GMT
#140
On December 20 2012 13:42 Iodem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 13:39 Battleaxe wrote:
GL Eve, hopefully we'll see you playing in GSTL on the regular


I wonder if AZUBU will start its own GSTL team, or if it'll add itself onto another team like Quantic, SK, and EG did.


Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 12:21 Fission wrote:
On December 20 2012 12:12 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 11:14 Uncreative_Troll wrote:
I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Flo
Flo gained some attention again when she took a game off iNcontroL in the fourth round of the losers' bracket of MLG Fall 2012, although she ultimately lost 2-1 and got knocked out of the tournament.

Not quite what I was hoping for, no offense to incontrol. Technicalities being what they are, I am proven wrong.

Perhaps Eve could make a splash by being the first female to win a broadcast game (I assume flo vs incontrol wouldn't have been broadcast).

On December 20 2012 11:23 Mortal wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:59 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:52 decado90 wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Her game against Sniper was by far the worst display of skill in GSL history and was insulting to the viewers tbh.

I thought it was cute.

But maybe she is better with protoss. I don't expec AZUBU to field her at all if she isn't, but if she can even get good enough to snipe one match for them in GSTL it would be impressive.

On December 20 2012 10:54 Fission wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:50 Zaqwe wrote:
On December 20 2012 10:37 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Nice to say she'll be as good as the male players but everyone knows she is there for eye candy. Which I'm fine with but I think we all know we will never see her win a major tounament. Best of luck to her though.

She doesn't need to win a tournament to be competitive.

If she can even get enough skill to take a game off a top male progamer it will be a huge breakthrough for female progamers in sc2. I remember seeing Tossgirl win a match once in BW. It would be nice to see a female win even once in sc2.


Scarlett already owns top male progamers, it's not like Eve would be the first.

You will be disappointed to learn that Scarlett is transgender (biologically male).

I am unaware of any female who has taken a single professional match off a male in SC2. Eve would indeed be the first to my knowledge, if she ever accomplishes that.


The level of density in your post is staggering. It wasn't cute, it was a waste of time. And claiming Scarlett is "technically" male is a fucking joke. She's easily the best female player I can think of off hand (significantly above Flo, Eve, Aphro).

Edit: Sorry for one post after another; just noticed this after post and formatting meh.

I am not sure why you put "technically" in quotes. I never used that word.

Scarlett is a biologically male transgender. Scarlett is very good, but is not biologically female.

Let's not diminish any future achievements from women by comparing them to someone who is biologically/genetically male. It would be huge if Eve can really compete in leagues like GSTL and win games for her team.

Scarlett would also win an arm wrestling match against Eve, but it would be no indication that Eve is weak by female standards.


Take your transphobia and ignorance elsewhere, please.


Oh yeah, I totally forgot I had this pic. Never thought it'd ever be relevant.
[image loading]


You chatted with Eve? So jelly!
Yup, he is not a girl. (this sounds weird)
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft415
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 328
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g7249
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft327
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 26m
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.