Would be so epic to see another Hyun ceremony like that (at about 2:20 in the vid), haha. I'm still excited about them anyway.
Also thanks to Wozzot of course! Nice read as always.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
Would be so epic to see another Hyun ceremony like that (at about 2:20 in the vid), haha. I'm still excited about them anyway. Also thanks to Wozzot of course! Nice read as always. | ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
On November 01 2012 21:51 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + The SC2 community ignored me today. Everyone said that either HyuN, GuMiho, or Rain would advance, so I felt the determination to show them what for. Even though I'm lacking in many areas, I'm continuously improving, so please look forward to more of me in the future. Yoda and lowely should form the fuck TL writers club. Amen to that. | ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP115 StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta29 • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
|
|
|