• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:28
CEST 06:28
KST 13:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

[Program] Live music ticker for xsplit/ffsplit - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
April 05 2013 05:46 GMT
#141
er, actually all the songs. here's a pic
http://imgur.com/S9qShFT
btw, there's a Preferences text file in the folder too. What's that? it shows my lastfm id along with false and false
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 05 2013 12:51 GMT
#142
On April 05 2013 14:46 Demselflyed wrote:
er, actually all the songs. here's a pic
http://imgur.com/S9qShFT
btw, there's a Preferences text file in the folder too. What's that? it shows my lastfm id along with false and false



It's so you don't have to enter your username every time you start the program. The two falses are for run at startup and start minimized. Run at startup doesn't work, so there's no option in the gui, but the start minimized is a checkbox below the username input.


I'm at a loss as to why it's not working for you. Are the songs actually showing up on your last.fm profile when you scrobble them?
Cereal
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
April 05 2013 14:07 GMT
#143
well, yeah. it shows up on the website too.
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 06 2013 00:29 GMT
#144
On April 05 2013 23:07 Demselflyed wrote:
well, yeah. it shows up on the website too.



I don't know what to tell you. The program itself only pulls text from the RSS feed and puts it in a text file. It's very straight forward and there isn't a lot of room for errors. The fact that it works once, then never works again is baffling.

Cereal
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-06 15:55:15
April 06 2013 01:44 GMT
#145
i think i found the problem... my last.fm profile does not update the songs im currently playing, and i have to refresh it so that it updates. so it effected my RSS feed.
but even though i refreshed and my RSS feed is updated to the currently played song, the plugin doesn't.

EDIT : i think im good now. it seems that songs without artist screwed things up.
EDIT 2 : alright, sorry. the plugin stopped updating again.
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 07 2013 00:16 GMT
#146
On April 06 2013 10:44 Demselflyed wrote:
i think i found the problem... my last.fm profile does not update the songs im currently playing, and i have to refresh it so that it updates. so it effected my RSS feed.
but even though i refreshed and my RSS feed is updated to the currently played song, the plugin doesn't.

EDIT : i think im good now. it seems that songs without artist screwed things up.
EDIT 2 : alright, sorry. the plugin stopped updating again.


._.

Can you go through your songs while watching your last.fm profile (the website) and point out anything that specifically doesn't show up?

The only thing I can think of is either last.fm isn't recording some songs correctly, or something's going wrong with the encoding on my end.
Cereal
Cuhlaymore
Profile Joined May 2013
1 Post
May 31 2013 15:49 GMT
#147
Hey there, I made an account specifically to respond. I'm loving your application, but I'm having a similar problem, where the text displayed is correct, but about 30 seconds into a new song, it switches to the previously played song's text. I'm not using any media player, no scrobbling, just last.fm.

I've watched the RSS feed, and it's actually very strange. There were instances where the feed would not update for every song, usually every 2 songs played. There were also times when the feed would be accurate, with the currently playing song at the top of the feed, but the text would still say the previous song.

Just wanted to give you this feedback and hopefully we can diagnose the problem here.
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
June 03 2013 21:46 GMT
#148
On June 01 2013 00:49 Cuhlaymore wrote:
Hey there, I made an account specifically to respond. I'm loving your application, but I'm having a similar problem, where the text displayed is correct, but about 30 seconds into a new song, it switches to the previously played song's text. I'm not using any media player, no scrobbling, just last.fm.

I've watched the RSS feed, and it's actually very strange. There were instances where the feed would not update for every song, usually every 2 songs played. There were also times when the feed would be accurate, with the currently playing song at the top of the feed, but the text would still say the previous song.

Just wanted to give you this feedback and hopefully we can diagnose the problem here.



Hi, thanks for the feedback.

I've noticed some strange things like that before as well, though I thought I fixed them. I'll go look at it again. One of the strangest things I ever saw while debugging, was the RSS feed being several songs behind, but the plugin being correct. Probably the cache messing with my mind.
Cereal
MrBigFace
Profile Joined May 2013
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 04:44:45
June 05 2013 04:35 GMT
#149
I'm trying to use this plug in but my currentsong.txt file is not showing up. Just wondering how to fix this. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm playing songs but the file is not appearing. Please help.
Konahamaru
Profile Joined June 2013
3 Posts
June 17 2013 22:52 GMT
#150
On June 05 2013 13:35 MrBigFace wrote:
I'm trying to use this plug in but my currentsong.txt file is not showing up. Just wondering how to fix this. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm playing songs but the file is not appearing. Please help.


I'm having the similar issue.. your program shows my currently playing music, but I can't find the file..
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
June 18 2013 01:08 GMT
#151
That's strange.

Where do you have the plugin on your computer?
Cereal
Konahamaru
Profile Joined June 2013
3 Posts
June 18 2013 03:04 GMT
#152
In a folder I created inside Last fm. Mainly cuz I actually don't know where to put it.
Konahamaru
Profile Joined June 2013
3 Posts
June 18 2013 04:06 GMT
#153
Scratch that. I played around with placing it in areas and got it working :D
Ry2D2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States429 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 03:27:09
July 01 2013 03:25 GMT
#154
On June 05 2013 13:35 MrBigFace wrote:
I'm trying to use this plug in but my currentsong.txt file is not showing up. Just wondering how to fix this. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm playing songs but the file is not appearing. Please help.


I have the same issue. When i download from the dropbox i only get one file, as opposed to the folder of 3 files in the video. That one file is labeled "Plugin.7Z" and if i click it it just launches spotify and i can't enter in my Last.fm username in it anywhere. Any help? I can't find the currentsong.txt anywhere. When i download the dropbox the aforementioned file goes into my downloads folder, can't find any of the other stuff though there.
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
July 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#155
On July 01 2013 12:25 Ry2D2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 13:35 MrBigFace wrote:
I'm trying to use this plug in but my currentsong.txt file is not showing up. Just wondering how to fix this. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm playing songs but the file is not appearing. Please help.


I have the same issue. When i download from the dropbox i only get one file, as opposed to the folder of 3 files in the video. That one file is labeled "Plugin.7Z" and if i click it it just launches spotify and i can't enter in my Last.fm username in it anywhere. Any help? I can't find the currentsong.txt anywhere. When i download the dropbox the aforementioned file goes into my downloads folder, can't find any of the other stuff though there.


Plugin.7Z is a compressed folder. Extract it to the directory of your choice and go from there.
Cereal
Ry2D2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States429 Posts
July 01 2013 21:51 GMT
#156
On July 01 2013 13:11 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 12:25 Ry2D2 wrote:
On June 05 2013 13:35 MrBigFace wrote:
I'm trying to use this plug in but my currentsong.txt file is not showing up. Just wondering how to fix this. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm playing songs but the file is not appearing. Please help.


I have the same issue. When i download from the dropbox i only get one file, as opposed to the folder of 3 files in the video. That one file is labeled "Plugin.7Z" and if i click it it just launches spotify and i can't enter in my Last.fm username in it anywhere. Any help? I can't find the currentsong.txt anywhere. When i download the dropbox the aforementioned file goes into my downloads folder, can't find any of the other stuff though there.


Plugin.7Z is a compressed folder. Extract it to the directory of your choice and go from there.


Ah ok, i just didn't have any software to open .7Z files but i got one and now it works, tyvm.
vesgarhun
Profile Joined July 2013
Hungary1 Post
July 05 2013 09:50 GMT
#157
I don1T know where is CurrentSong.txt. Can you help me?
Budapest
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 12:02:49
July 05 2013 12:01 GMT
#158
On July 05 2013 18:50 vesgarhun wrote:
I don1T know where is CurrentSong.txt. Can you help me?


It should be in the same folder as the .jar file. If it's not, you can look in your System32 folder, as some people have reported it showing up there. If it IS there, it's because you have 32 bit java installed. Installing 64 bit java will fix the problem.
Cereal
regander
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel8 Posts
July 16 2013 07:51 GMT
#159
On April 06 2013 10:44 Demselflyed wrote:
i think i found the problem... my last.fm profile does not update the songs im currently playing, and i have to refresh it so that it updates. so it effected my RSS feed.
but even though i refreshed and my RSS feed is updated to the currently played song, the plugin doesn't.

EDIT : i think im good now. it seems that songs without artist screwed things up.
EDIT 2 : alright, sorry. the plugin stopped updating again.




i have the same problem
its just stuck on 1 song. and its not show the another songs when i play them.
i am using scrobbler with windows media player.

i am really want to use that for my stream but its just doesnt work for me :/
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
July 16 2013 17:29 GMT
#160
Lots of a problems...


I have a bunch of free time tonight, I'll look into it today.
Cereal
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2373
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1001
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.