• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:44
CEST 09:44
KST 16:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

[Program] Live music ticker for xsplit/ffsplit - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
XeiZ
Profile Joined April 2010
60 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 12:14:33
February 16 2013 12:12 GMT
#121
Hey, awesome program but i´m having a few problems with it (using obs but that shouldnt matter in this case).
Its a bit hard to explain for me but basically when using scrolling text whenever a title gets longer the artist and title get closer together. Like "Artist - TitleArtist -TitleArtist - Title" instead of "Artist - Title Artist - Title" etc.
Would it be possible to add a fixed space behind the end of one row?
Here is a screen of what im talking about, notice that after the "OCR Radio" it starts over again but starts right next to the "Radio"
[image loading]

With even longer titles the space is completely gone and it just puts it completely together.
Cronosc2
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany108 Posts
February 16 2013 13:19 GMT
#122
thank you
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 19:08:31
February 17 2013 18:56 GMT
#123
On February 16 2013 21:12 XeiZ wrote:
Hey, awesome program but i´m having a few problems with it (using obs but that shouldnt matter in this case).
Its a bit hard to explain for me but basically when using scrolling text whenever a title gets longer the artist and title get closer together. Like "Artist - TitleArtist -TitleArtist - Title" instead of "Artist - Title Artist - Title" etc.
Would it be possible to add a fixed space behind the end of one row?
Here is a screen of what im talking about, notice that after the "OCR Radio" it starts over again but starts right next to the "Radio"
[image loading]

With even longer titles the space is completely gone and it just puts it completely together.


I haven't seen this before. I'll see if I can recreate it, it might be an obs thing.

EDIT: I can't recreate it, but I'll add the space at the end. Should make it look better anyway.

Ookay, all good to go.
Cereal
XeiZ
Profile Joined April 2010
60 Posts
February 18 2013 13:43 GMT
#124
Thank you, working like a charm now.

Thats odd though, didnt know i was the only one with that problem.. oh well from now on no one can get it anymore so thats good i guess.
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
February 20 2013 17:42 GMT
#125
On February 18 2013 22:43 XeiZ wrote:
Thank you, working like a charm now.

Thats odd though, didnt know i was the only one with that problem.. oh well from now on no one can get it anymore so thats good i guess.


I might be a new thing with OBS. I didn't use the new version when I tested it.

Anyway, glad it's working for you now. ^^
Cereal
CoffeeBreath
Profile Joined February 2013
United States1 Post
February 28 2013 11:09 GMT
#126
I was so very happy to have found this program, and started praising it before I even had it downloaded. Alas, I'm having problems with it. I've looked quite thoroughly for a solution before posting here, so I hope you can help me.

First off, I'm playing music straight from lastfm for simplicity. No scrobbling here. My issue is this, the current song text only changes to my current song for a few moments before reverting to the previously played track.
JAPredator
Profile Joined November 2012
United States6 Posts
March 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#127
On February 28 2013 20:09 CoffeeBreath wrote:
I was so very happy to have found this program, and started praising it before I even had it downloaded. Alas, I'm having problems with it. I've looked quite thoroughly for a solution before posting here, so I hope you can help me.

First off, I'm playing music straight from lastfm for simplicity. No scrobbling here. My issue is this, the current song text only changes to my current song for a few moments before reverting to the previously played track.


I've been having this same problem too, i am scrobbling from pandora and grooveshark(not at the same time) and sometimes it can randomly get stuck on a song where it will briefly show the current song and then go back to showing the old song.
m3dpak
Profile Joined March 2013
1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-03-03 14:37:16
March 03 2013 14:35 GMT
#128
great plugin awesome now to see if i can get it working
NashBridges48
Profile Joined February 2013
United States5 Posts
March 15 2013 11:01 GMT
#129
I cant open the feed4j.jar file. I am not experenced with .jar files.
>I double click it after unzipping to directory
> Nothing happens...
*I have java updated

I will also send op a pm.
what ever
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
March 15 2013 11:48 GMT
#130
On March 15 2013 20:01 NashBridges48 wrote:
I cant open the feed4j.jar file. I am not experenced with .jar files.
>I double click it after unzipping to directory
> Nothing happens...
*I have java updated

I will also send op a pm.


Hey, you downloaded the wrong file. I responded to your pm with the real link.


Regarding the program reverting to the previous song: I think I noticed this problem when I first made it, but wasn't able to reproduce it. If I recall correctly, it fixes itself after a moment anyway.

I'll see if I'm doing something silly in the code though,
Cereal
DaOrks
Profile Joined October 2011
25 Posts
March 15 2013 12:21 GMT
#131
Ceeeeeeeeeeereal :D

Nice plugin also
By the Emperor you will have it! -Unknown Guardsmen
DaOrks
Profile Joined October 2011
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-15 12:22:21
March 15 2013 12:21 GMT
#132

Ceeeeeeeeeeereal :D
(InfDaOrks)

Nice plugin also
By the Emperor you will have it! -Unknown Guardsmen
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
April 04 2013 09:49 GMT
#133
I'm having some issues..the plugin doesn't update the song I'm currently playing. HELP!~
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 04 2013 10:15 GMT
#134
On April 04 2013 18:49 Demselflyed wrote:
I'm having some issues..the plugin doesn't update the song I'm currently playing. HELP!~


What program are you using it with?
Cereal
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
April 04 2013 10:55 GMT
#135
What program are you using it with?

OBS, thanks for the fast reply.
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 04 2013 11:39 GMT
#136
On April 04 2013 19:55 Demselflyed wrote:
Show nested quote +
What program are you using it with?

OBS, thanks for the fast reply.


And what music app?
Cereal
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
April 04 2013 12:01 GMT
#137
On April 04 2013 20:39 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 19:55 Demselflyed wrote:
What program are you using it with?

OBS, thanks for the fast reply.


And what music app?

windows media player
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 04 2013 12:08 GMT
#138
Okay, WMP requires Last.fm's scrobblr to be installed.

Do you have last.fm app running? (You can get it from here: http://www.last.fm/download)


If that's installed and running, it will send the information from WMP to last.fm, where my plugin will pick it up so you can use it.
Cereal
Demselflyed
Profile Joined April 2013
Singapore7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 13:12:18
April 04 2013 13:11 GMT
#139
yeap, i did. eg my wmp plays song2 and scrobbler shows song2 too but the plugin shows song1 and doesn't change.
meh
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 00:08:16
April 05 2013 00:06 GMT
#140
On April 04 2013 22:11 Demselflyed wrote:
yeap, i did. eg my wmp plays song2 and scrobbler shows song2 too but the plugin shows song1 and doesn't change.


That's interesting. I'll test WMP and get back to you.

I don't know what to tell you, as it's working for me.

What's the song in question?
Cereal
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 153
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 934
HiyA 163
Mong 56
Shine 47
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 845
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft758
Other Games
summit1g9051
olofmeister644
ceh9453
PiGStarcraft345
Happy281
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream535
Other Games
gamesdonequick512
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Lourlo1319
• Stunt473
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.