On August 27 2012 02:26 tofucake wrote:
scumbag hotbid trying to spoil batman for me
scumbag hotbid trying to spoil batman for me
Lol, when I realized they are going to do that, I put down my headphones and skipped it :D
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
starojda
Czech Republic246 Posts
On August 27 2012 02:26 tofucake wrote: scumbag hotbid trying to spoil batman for me Lol, when I realized they are going to do that, I put down my headphones and skipped it :D | ||
|
NeMeSiS3
Canada2972 Posts
On August 27 2012 05:43 starojda wrote: Show nested quote + On August 27 2012 02:26 tofucake wrote: scumbag hotbid trying to spoil batman for me Lol, when I realized they are going to do that, I put down my headphones and skipped it :D You... Haven't... Seen... It? | ||
|
Forgottenfrog
United States1268 Posts
-edit- 6:59 on sheth's interview. | ||
|
Glurkenspurk
United States1915 Posts
| ||
|
StarGalaxy
Germany744 Posts
| ||
|
The_Unseen
France1923 Posts
On August 26 2012 23:02 Incomplet wrote: I dont care if he was joking, texting when someone is talking to you is rude, let alone during an interview. But the worst was when Huk failed to thank the sponsors properly at the end. Very unprofessional. I like how you Brits say "fail to" everytime someone doesn't do something. Makes it sound sooo dreadful | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Skiblet
South Africa206 Posts
| ||
|
JacobShock
Denmark2485 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ![]() | ||
|
Blackrobe
United States806 Posts
| ||
|
Maxhster
Fiji473 Posts
| ||
|
Quateras
Germany867 Posts
but damn someone SAVE Taeja from getting carpal tunnel. Sounds pretty bad already :S | ||
|
hoop1
Spain242 Posts
| ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
On August 27 2012 07:28 hoop1 wrote: only one interview with smix, now thats sad Koreans were too busy winning . | ||
|
chris5180
198 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Pretty Aluminum
United States95 Posts
| ||
|
CeriseCherries
6170 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
| ||
|
niuage
United States175 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Soma Hyuk BeSt Mini Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2056 olofmeister1585 hiko1272 Beastyqt611 B2W.Neo409 Livibee217 Hui .181 Liquid`VortiX149 XaKoH ArmadaUGS111 KnowMe88 djWHEAT77 Mew2King74 QueenE66 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|