• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7728 users

MLG Raleigh Interviews, now with 300% more Scarlett - Page…

Forum Index > SC2 General
221 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
SolarJto
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States260 Posts
August 27 2012 14:30 GMT
#201
Nice interviews!
-University of New Mexico CSL Coordinator-
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
August 27 2012 14:36 GMT
#202
Smix is really good translator
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
trada
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany347 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 14:49:40
August 27 2012 14:49 GMT
#203
boy did Taeja look annoyed with his interview. not impressed.

the EG interviews were really cool, didnt know incontrol is getting married

also idras insight on how Kespa used to work in BW days is interesting to say the least...
~
Koesader
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands424 Posts
August 27 2012 15:26 GMT
#204
TaeJa take care of your terran wrists!
Liquid'TaeJa - Grubby - MVPMarineKing - Liquid'Ret - AxCranK - RedBull.Bomber ~~~ Are You Ready For Bombing?
Robble Dobble
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada36 Posts
August 27 2012 15:53 GMT
#205
Love me some Hotbid interviews!
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
August 27 2012 17:12 GMT
#206
Sorry if this has been said before but Incontrol describing the film crew:

"They're really big in Canada..."

Made me laugh really hard. Then again, I'm kind of a big deal.
why?
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
August 27 2012 17:24 GMT
#207
liking the captions after the name..especially TaeJa's haha
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
August 27 2012 17:25 GMT
#208
On August 27 2012 19:27 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 19:19 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:43 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:37 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:35 Noocta wrote:
I don't know why, I don't really like Scarlett.
So cocky about winning stuff, even if it's hidden behind shyness. I hope she get teach a lesson by some good Koreans/europeans at DreamHack.


Come on, cut some slack.


Well, I'm cool with it. I just want to see her lose a bit because she feel really cocky at the moment.


Please stop using the word cocky about scarlett. The connotations are too severe.


Well, I'll gladly use another word, but my english skill are limitted in that regard.
I wasn't trying to do any dark connotation with it, believe me.


Sketchy... Stick with "confident" in the future, and why wouldn't she be confident? She's been in two major tournaments since her breakout in IPL and has won both of them.

I think she should be on par with most europeans now actually.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
TricksAre4Figs
Profile Joined May 2010
United States125 Posts
August 27 2012 17:25 GMT
#209
to me hotbid seems like a fucking prick. he is too pushy and honestly might need to get his tiny asian ass tossed headfirst into a metal garbage can someday.

User was temp banned for this post.
Liquid crystal display everyday.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
August 27 2012 17:34 GMT
#210
On August 28 2012 02:25 TricksAre4Figs wrote:
to me hotbid seems like a fucking prick. he is too pushy and honestly might need to get his tiny asian ass tossed headfirst into a metal garbage can someday.


Ok. You are a bit angry.
TricksAre4Figs
Profile Joined May 2010
United States125 Posts
August 27 2012 17:37 GMT
#211
On August 28 2012 02:34 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2012 02:25 TricksAre4Figs wrote:
to me hotbid seems like a fucking prick. he is too pushy and honestly might need to get his tiny asian ass tossed headfirst into a metal garbage can someday.


Ok. You are a bit angry.


I understand why you would say that and this will be my last comment about this: I'm not angry and I am not violent nor do I act out in such ways but that is the feeling that I get while I watch his interviews sometimes so just take my 2 cents for what it's worth.
Liquid crystal display everyday.
RainSunShowers
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway152 Posts
August 27 2012 17:46 GMT
#212
Hot_Bid interviews is the best part in the MLG weekends, long time since SeleCT interview though..
Founder of CTL http://choboteamleague.enjin.com/home
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
August 27 2012 17:49 GMT
#213
On August 28 2012 02:25 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 19:27 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 19:19 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:43 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:37 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:35 Noocta wrote:
I don't know why, I don't really like Scarlett.
So cocky about winning stuff, even if it's hidden behind shyness. I hope she get teach a lesson by some good Koreans/europeans at DreamHack.


Come on, cut some slack.


Well, I'm cool with it. I just want to see her lose a bit because she feel really cocky at the moment.


Please stop using the word cocky about scarlett. The connotations are too severe.


Well, I'll gladly use another word, but my english skill are limitted in that regard.
I wasn't trying to do any dark connotation with it, believe me.


Sketchy... Stick with "confident" in the future, and why wouldn't she be confident? She's been in two major tournaments since her breakout in IPL and has won both of them.

I think she should be on par with most europeans now actually.


In what major tournaments ? You cant count an all NA tourney a major tournament even if the pricepool is really big. Also what is "on par with most europeans" supposed to mean ?
Nerchio, Stephano Level ? Or the "patchzerg" crew with Sortof, Slivko etc. ?
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
August 27 2012 17:56 GMT
#214
<3 Hotbid interviews.
Rubber
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States150 Posts
August 27 2012 18:11 GMT
#215
On August 27 2012 13:09 theBOOCH wrote:
I don't want to be a nerd on the TL forums, but you could use a better mic interviews than an SM57... those things are made for loud sound sources and Scarlett is not one of those.

Actually I think the SM57 is a pretty good choice for interviews in loud venues/crowded areas, if you use a condenser mic you're going to have to deal with hearing every conversation in a 50ft radius.
"DONT TOUCH ME WITH THAT @#$%ING PROBE." User was probed for this post.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
August 27 2012 18:28 GMT
#216
There's always something so funny about Scarlett interviews. She should go to more events so I can watch more.
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 27 2012 18:59 GMT
#217
On August 28 2012 02:49 Kenpark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2012 02:25 TheDougler wrote:
On August 27 2012 19:27 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 19:19 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:43 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:37 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:35 Noocta wrote:
I don't know why, I don't really like Scarlett.
So cocky about winning stuff, even if it's hidden behind shyness. I hope she get teach a lesson by some good Koreans/europeans at DreamHack.


Come on, cut some slack.


Well, I'm cool with it. I just want to see her lose a bit because she feel really cocky at the moment.


Please stop using the word cocky about scarlett. The connotations are too severe.


Well, I'll gladly use another word, but my english skill are limitted in that regard.
I wasn't trying to do any dark connotation with it, believe me.


Sketchy... Stick with "confident" in the future, and why wouldn't she be confident? She's been in two major tournaments since her breakout in IPL and has won both of them.

I think she should be on par with most europeans now actually.


In what major tournaments ? You cant count an all NA tourney a major tournament even if the pricepool is really big. Also what is "on par with most europeans" supposed to mean ?
Nerchio, Stephano Level ? Or the "patchzerg" crew with Sortof, Slivko etc. ?


Don't forget she took a game off of Oz at her first offline event well before the patch. She has only improved since then. Even if you do not think Canada and NA WCS are big tournaments she didn't just win, but dominated. 24-2 in the tournaments combined. Just look at Creator's interview after winning WCS Korea and you know how good her ZvP is in particular.

Can't wait for DreamHack just so we can see!
oopsyoucantmove
Profile Joined February 2011
United States39 Posts
August 27 2012 19:15 GMT
#218
On August 27 2012 19:19 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 18:43 Noocta wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:37 monkybone wrote:
On August 27 2012 18:35 Noocta wrote:
I don't know why, I don't really like Scarlett.
So cocky about winning stuff, even if it's hidden behind shyness. I hope she get teach a lesson by some good Koreans/europeans at DreamHack.


Come on, cut some slack.


Well, I'm cool with it. I just want to see her lose a bit because she feel really cocky at the moment.


Please stop using the word cocky about scarlett. The connotations are too severe.


r u serious.... could u be more of a politically correct policeman? lol
Typhoon1789
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-27 19:44:53
August 27 2012 19:44 GMT
#219
On August 27 2012 18:35 Noocta wrote:
I don't know why, I don't really like Scarlett.
So cocky about winning stuff, even if it's hidden behind shyness. I hope she get teach a lesson by some good Koreans/europeans at DreamHack.


Weeeeeell atleast she isnt cockless.

Everyone needs to have some amount of pride in there play..





Professional Cunt.
ExoTau
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada67 Posts
August 27 2012 19:58 GMT
#220
The fact that TL has to disable the comments on Scarlett's videos is pretty depressing.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 91
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5531
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe295
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub43
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 4m
Online Event
13h 4m
FEL
18h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.