• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

Erik ‘Doa’ Lonnquist to leave IPL - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
444 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
August 03 2012 20:48 GMT
#141
nooo Doa/Knocke was one of the big reasons I watched all of the ipl games, o well good luck in korea
bram--1995
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands12 Posts
August 03 2012 20:50 GMT
#142
ipl better get's a knew caster duo because kevin knocke and totalbiscuit are really bad together
ret make more drones
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
August 03 2012 20:51 GMT
#143
Ouch. Big loss for IGN. Good luck at the OSL, Doa! Hmm... going to cast some with moletrap?
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
totii
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States25 Posts
August 03 2012 20:51 GMT
#144
On August 04 2012 05:37 DoA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 05:31 Plexa wrote:
To be blunt, this is a poor decision by OGN. Having doa, and potentially moletrap, casting simply cements their status as the secondary starcraft 2 tournament in Korea (as perceived by nonkoreans). And as such, I doubt this will do much in the way of helping OGN grow their foreign SC2 audience. They would have been much better off securing someone like Sayle which, at the very least, would have set them apart from signing GOM's leftovers.


I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm going to change your opinion on this.


"Yeah, no kidding"

GL at ogn!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
August 03 2012 20:52 GMT
#145
Nooooooooo!

I was looking forward to the IPTL so much and now... Well, I'll still watch it but I'm really not a big fan of Kevin Knocke.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
August 03 2012 20:52 GMT
#146
This could be great. Love me some DoA. Sad to see him leave IPL but I'm glad he isn't leaving casting.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 03 2012 20:53 GMT
#147
I'm curious as to who will be Kevin Knocke's new partner at IPL. Knocke is one of my favorite casters on the scene alongside Tastosis, TotalBiscuit and Chill, and I hope that IPL keeps on delivering top-tier content in the future.

On a different topic, isn't OGN content mainly targetted at Korean audiences? I have very little interest in what OGN has to offer based on what I've seen from them so far (SC2 and LoL-wise), so it kind of surprises me that they keep absorbing english-speaking casters... I miss Moletrap
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
August 03 2012 20:53 GMT
#148
On August 04 2012 04:46 RinconH wrote:
How can Doa compete with Tastosis???

OGN better raise their game and get Rotterdam or Chill or Wolf or something.

how could wolf compete with tastosis... just trying to copy artosis on everything but not as funny or knowledgeable
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
August 03 2012 20:53 GMT
#149
didn't he come back to the us because he missed his wife ?
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 03 2012 20:53 GMT
#150
OMFG DOA BACK TO KOREA YES! not gsl but ogn! that's cool too
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
August 03 2012 20:53 GMT
#151
On August 04 2012 05:53 Zato-1 wrote:
I'm curious as to who will be Kevin Knocke's new partner at IPL. Knocke is one of my favorite casters on the scene alongside Tastosis, TotalBiscuit and Chill, and I hope that IPL keeps on delivering top-tier content in the future.

On a different topic, isn't OGN content mainly targetted at Korean audiences? I have very little interest in what OGN has to offer based on what I've seen from them so far (SC2 and LoL-wise), so it kind of surprises me that they keep absorbing english-speaking casters... I miss Moletrap

You don't want to watch OSL?
hangene92
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada258 Posts
August 03 2012 20:55 GMT
#152
We should respect Doa decision, to go back to Korea. It was his dream to go back, hope things works out for him!
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
August 03 2012 20:55 GMT
#153
On August 04 2012 05:53 Yaki wrote:
didn't he come back to the us because he missed his wife ?


The call of the 'tang only lasts so long; then, it's back to important things like Starcraft.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
KoRStarvid
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden767 Posts
August 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#154
Huge step for Doa! He deserves it!
mouz.Wake
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden136 Posts
August 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#155
YES! Doa returning to Korea :D
FORMER StarCraft II Team Manager for mousesports || @I_am_Wake
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
August 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#156
Wow nice move for DOA, I hope chill jumps all over his vacancy in the ipl now.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
August 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#157
NO!! I loved him and Kevin together.
#TheOneTrueDong
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
August 03 2012 20:56 GMT
#158
Great news... Doa/moletrap is one of my favorite casting combinations. OGN is gonna run a good program.
CluEleSs_UK
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom583 Posts
August 03 2012 20:57 GMT
#159
One of the fastest improving casters imo when he first joined GOM I wasn't a fan, but he's quickly become one of the staples of the scene. Gonna be sad seeing him leave IPL though, as Kevin and him worked together really well.
"If it turns out he is leaving the ESL to focus on cooking crystal meth I'll agree that it is somewhat disgraceful, but I'll hold off judgement until then."
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 21:00:33
August 03 2012 20:59 GMT
#160
On August 04 2012 05:53 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 05:53 Zato-1 wrote:
I'm curious as to who will be Kevin Knocke's new partner at IPL. Knocke is one of my favorite casters on the scene alongside Tastosis, TotalBiscuit and Chill, and I hope that IPL keeps on delivering top-tier content in the future.

On a different topic, isn't OGN content mainly targetted at Korean audiences? I have very little interest in what OGN has to offer based on what I've seen from them so far (SC2 and LoL-wise), so it kind of surprises me that they keep absorbing english-speaking casters... I miss Moletrap

You don't want to watch OSL?

Now that you mention it, will OSL admit non-KeSPA players next season? I'm under the impression that OSL = KeSPA players only, but I'm not sure. If they admit outside players into the OSL and we can see some top-tier play, then I might be interested
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 424
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33116
Bisu 3109
Shuttle 1777
Hyuk 1310
EffOrt 771
Mini 691
Larva 360
Soma 290
firebathero 252
ZerO 246
[ Show more ]
Zeus 111
hero 94
Sexy 88
Last 81
Hyun 46
Mong 43
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Pusan 35
Trap 32
PianO 31
Aegong 27
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 21
zelot 15
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8122
qojqva1611
Dendi748
Counter-Strike
fl0m2577
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1310
crisheroes990
Liquid`Hasu573
Lowko441
Other Games
singsing2201
B2W.Neo1287
Beastyqt533
Livibee219
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX149
KnowMe111
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King80
elazer72
CosmosSc2 18
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• Adnapsc2 8
• mYiSmile17
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV234
League of Legends
• Jankos1875
Other Games
• Shiphtur45
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 6m
INu's Battles
21h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.