• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7138 users

Rocker joins team LighT! - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
shinyA
Profile Joined November 2008
United States473 Posts
July 29 2012 21:28 GMT
#101
On July 30 2012 06:18 QxGRockEr wrote:
First off. Saying your lucky this is my warm up sounds like something a 13 year old would say, not me lol. But im done trying to defend myself lol I've had this happen so many times to me before and Kane, sorry but im using you as an example. No clue who this dude is. Obviously was a good zerg. New nothing more. I beat him a few times to many? I wouldnt know i wasnt keeping count( didnt know the guy ). Anyways one game he decides to start going off on me "You look like a baby with downsyndrom you fucking suck blah blah" Sad thing is this is the truth and if KAne tries to deny this i have the replay lol. But kane is awesome now anyways apparently. But truth behind the story is people know what i look like (for no other reason then incontrol is my brother,i know i havent done anything in this game) but seriously i run into this all the time. And to hear all the dudes that are angry or have a grudge or w/e your deal is to come into the thread and say all this stuff. Im done trying to defend lol its one of the battles i run into with this game wayy more then i'd like to. Goodluck Have fun And just play starcraft :D and to end the Kane story sorry for jumping around. But yes ofc i bm'd the hell out of him right back. I don't take that crap.

Wasn't your brother an English major? How on earth can you type this poorly? You say what you were accused of saying sounds like something a 13 year old would say? This post looks like something a 8 year old woud write! O_O

Anyways, it's not a coincidence everyone says you BM. I don't have a grudge against anyone in SC2, don't try to make it look like you're an innocent victim and everyone's out to get you, that's certainly not the case. You flamed me before I ever flamed you, I'm generally pretty manner on ladder; if I'm frustrated I'll usually just not gg. I've had you msg me after games before though, flaming and raging. I don't think it will affect anything, it's not like LighT will kick you from the team so I don't really get why you are lying. People aren't just making up that you flame and rage on ladder, you do.

But I forgive you ^_^ <3 I hope you do well at upcoming events~

User was warned for this post
twitch.tv/ggshinya
iDoMiNaTe2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
288 Posts
July 29 2012 21:28 GMT
#102
A good pick up a underrated Protoss player grats
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
July 29 2012 21:28 GMT
#103
If any of you had watched any EG stream, you know that Rocker is friggin' awesome. He regularly trounces ALL of the EG zergs.

Also... don't make him "iNcontroL's brother"... that's a fucking terrible stigma in a community that regularly crucifies iNcontroL and would love to make his life worse by making his brother's life worse...
A time to live.
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 21:32:19
July 29 2012 21:31 GMT
#104
On July 30 2012 06:28 shinyA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 06:18 QxGRockEr wrote:
First off. Saying your lucky this is my warm up sounds like something a 13 year old would say, not me lol. But im done trying to defend myself lol I've had this happen so many times to me before and Kane, sorry but im using you as an example. No clue who this dude is. Obviously was a good zerg. New nothing more. I beat him a few times to many? I wouldnt know i wasnt keeping count( didnt know the guy ). Anyways one game he decides to start going off on me "You look like a baby with downsyndrom you fucking suck blah blah" Sad thing is this is the truth and if KAne tries to deny this i have the replay lol. But kane is awesome now anyways apparently. But truth behind the story is people know what i look like (for no other reason then incontrol is my brother,i know i havent done anything in this game) but seriously i run into this all the time. And to hear all the dudes that are angry or have a grudge or w/e your deal is to come into the thread and say all this stuff. Im done trying to defend lol its one of the battles i run into with this game wayy more then i'd like to. Goodluck Have fun And just play starcraft :D and to end the Kane story sorry for jumping around. But yes ofc i bm'd the hell out of him right back. I don't take that crap.

Wasn't your brother an English major? How on earth can you type this poorly? You say what you were accused of saying sounds like something a 13 year old would say? This post looks like something a 8 year old woud write! O_O

Anyways, it's not a coincidence everyone says you BM. I don't have a grudge against anyone in SC2, don't try to make it look like you're an innocent victim and everyone's out to get you, that's certainly not the case. You flamed me before I ever flamed you, I'm generally pretty manner on ladder; if I'm frustrated I'll usually just not gg. I've had you msg me after games before though, flaming and raging. I don't think it will affect anything, it's not like LighT will kick you from the team so I don't really get why you are lying. People aren't just making up that you flame and rage on ladder, you do.

But I forgive you ^_^ <3 I hope you do well at upcoming events~



Burn in hell, you infantile grammar nazi troll.

But your post is in the past, and so is this post about your post, so all is forgiven, friend <3 Hopefully MLG is as kind to you as it is to just about every other no name ladder hotshot that enters the brackets!

User was warned for this post
A time to live.
MyLastSerenade
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany710 Posts
July 29 2012 21:32 GMT
#105
On July 28 2012 09:05 ShinyGerbil wrote:
EG makes announcements for their announcements

Team Liquid goes above that, and straight up announces stuff

LighT eSports doesn't announce anything, they just do stuff and wait for people to find out.

b-a-l-l-i-n.


this!!

LighT fighting!
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
July 29 2012 21:54 GMT
#106
Interesting ... can't say i knew of rocker but good luck to him!
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
July 29 2012 22:10 GMT
#107
Omg, people seriously starting things over "bm" lol. Everyone is "bm" on ladder and then pretends they are an angel everywhere else. It's not a big deal. If you're playing pickup basketball with buddies and you trash talk each other a lil do you go to their office and light their desk on fire to try and get them fired? Community needs to grow up.

Congrats to rocker for joining new team.
Sup
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
July 29 2012 22:18 GMT
#108
On July 30 2012 07:10 avilo wrote:
Omg, people seriously starting things over "bm" lol. Everyone is "bm" on ladder and then pretends they are an angel everywhere else. It's not a big deal. If you're playing pickup basketball with buddies and you trash talk each other a lil do you go to their office and light their desk on fire to try and get them fired? Community needs to grow up.

Congrats to rocker for joining new team.

There's trash talk with buddies and then there's what certain individuals in this community do. I have no love for wanton bm, but I don't think people should be punished for it either. I just think the people who are always bm are basically immature, or, in one case, very clever comedians.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 29 2012 22:22 GMT
#109
rocker is a nice guy. I don't really know him that well but I know he's not actually bm. everyone says stuff on ladder, I'm really surprised so many people are making a big deal of it lol.
aquanda
Profile Joined January 2003
United States477 Posts
July 29 2012 22:30 GMT
#110
Rocker is my favorite Protoss player ever. If for no other reason than telling SK_MC that he was his favorite Zerg player at MLG Anaheim (he was so drunk he thought he was Leenock). Best. Protoss. Ever.
QxGRockEr
Profile Joined July 2011
United States191 Posts
July 29 2012 22:38 GMT
#111
On July 30 2012 07:30 aquanda wrote:
Rocker is my favorite Protoss player ever. If for no other reason than telling SK_MC that he was his favorite Zerg player at MLG Anaheim (he was so drunk he thought he was Leenock). Best. Protoss. Ever.

seriously tho. His banling bombs are insane. :D
LighTeSports
Temple
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
July 29 2012 23:28 GMT
#112
Gratz rocker! also to everyone that is bashing him.. he is actually a pretty friendly guy in person, even though he does rage a little at losses. In all honestly though im not sure i know of anyone that doesn't. Good luck to you on LighT! ^^
Balink
Profile Joined June 2011
United States24 Posts
July 30 2012 01:05 GMT
#113
Congrats Rocker! Good pick up by LighT
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10094 Posts
July 30 2012 01:09 GMT
#114
On July 30 2012 06:28 shinyA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 06:18 QxGRockEr wrote:
First off. Saying your lucky this is my warm up sounds like something a 13 year old would say, not me lol. But im done trying to defend myself lol I've had this happen so many times to me before and Kane, sorry but im using you as an example. No clue who this dude is. Obviously was a good zerg. New nothing more. I beat him a few times to many? I wouldnt know i wasnt keeping count( didnt know the guy ). Anyways one game he decides to start going off on me "You look like a baby with downsyndrom you fucking suck blah blah" Sad thing is this is the truth and if KAne tries to deny this i have the replay lol. But kane is awesome now anyways apparently. But truth behind the story is people know what i look like (for no other reason then incontrol is my brother,i know i havent done anything in this game) but seriously i run into this all the time. And to hear all the dudes that are angry or have a grudge or w/e your deal is to come into the thread and say all this stuff. Im done trying to defend lol its one of the battles i run into with this game wayy more then i'd like to. Goodluck Have fun And just play starcraft :D and to end the Kane story sorry for jumping around. But yes ofc i bm'd the hell out of him right back. I don't take that crap.

Wasn't your brother an English major? How on earth can you type this poorly? You say what you were accused of saying sounds like something a 13 year old would say? This post looks like something a 8 year old woud write! O_O

Anyways, it's not a coincidence everyone says you BM. I don't have a grudge against anyone in SC2, don't try to make it look like you're an innocent victim and everyone's out to get you, that's certainly not the case. You flamed me before I ever flamed you, I'm generally pretty manner on ladder; if I'm frustrated I'll usually just not gg. I've had you msg me after games before though, flaming and raging. I don't think it will affect anything, it's not like LighT will kick you from the team so I don't really get why you are lying. People aren't just making up that you flame and rage on ladder, you do.

But I forgive you ^_^ <3 I hope you do well at upcoming events~

User was warned for this post


have i ever bmed you on the ladder? whats your id on na
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
shinyA
Profile Joined November 2008
United States473 Posts
July 30 2012 09:37 GMT
#115
On July 30 2012 10:09 ROOTT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 06:28 shinyA wrote:
On July 30 2012 06:18 QxGRockEr wrote:
First off. Saying your lucky this is my warm up sounds like something a 13 year old would say, not me lol. But im done trying to defend myself lol I've had this happen so many times to me before and Kane, sorry but im using you as an example. No clue who this dude is. Obviously was a good zerg. New nothing more. I beat him a few times to many? I wouldnt know i wasnt keeping count( didnt know the guy ). Anyways one game he decides to start going off on me "You look like a baby with downsyndrom you fucking suck blah blah" Sad thing is this is the truth and if KAne tries to deny this i have the replay lol. But kane is awesome now anyways apparently. But truth behind the story is people know what i look like (for no other reason then incontrol is my brother,i know i havent done anything in this game) but seriously i run into this all the time. And to hear all the dudes that are angry or have a grudge or w/e your deal is to come into the thread and say all this stuff. Im done trying to defend lol its one of the battles i run into with this game wayy more then i'd like to. Goodluck Have fun And just play starcraft :D and to end the Kane story sorry for jumping around. But yes ofc i bm'd the hell out of him right back. I don't take that crap.

Wasn't your brother an English major? How on earth can you type this poorly? You say what you were accused of saying sounds like something a 13 year old would say? This post looks like something a 8 year old woud write! O_O

Anyways, it's not a coincidence everyone says you BM. I don't have a grudge against anyone in SC2, don't try to make it look like you're an innocent victim and everyone's out to get you, that's certainly not the case. You flamed me before I ever flamed you, I'm generally pretty manner on ladder; if I'm frustrated I'll usually just not gg. I've had you msg me after games before though, flaming and raging. I don't think it will affect anything, it's not like LighT will kick you from the team so I don't really get why you are lying. People aren't just making up that you flame and rage on ladder, you do.

But I forgive you ^_^ <3 I hope you do well at upcoming events~

User was warned for this post


have i ever bmed you on the ladder? whats your id on na

no, you haven't.
check inbox
twitch.tv/ggshinya
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 17m
Patches Events
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.