• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7761 users

[Interview] Code A Ro32 Day 2 2012 GSL Season 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
July 18 2012 20:34 GMT
#61
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

You think? On what do you base the wrong translation??

Seeker does a lot of good stuff here, don't belittle him.

Thanks for the interviews, really liked PartinG's as always..he's kinda like MC with his interviews :D
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
July 18 2012 20:43 GMT
#62
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

oh, that's a bit rude. I personally asked Seeker to translate these interviews which means I approve of Seeker's translating skill for what's it's worth and I'd say I'm a better judge of who's a good translator and who's not.

My translation is far from perfect and I constantly realise all the mistakes I've made in the past. So please provide constructive feedback if you want to make a comment like this. Preferably in a PM
Translator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 18 2012 20:50 GMT
#63
On July 19 2012 05:43 storywriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

oh, that's a bit rude. I personally asked Seeker to translate these interviews which means I approve of Seeker's translating skill for what's it's worth and I'd say I'm a better judge of who's a good translator and who's not.

My translation is far from perfect and I constantly realise all the mistakes I've made in the past. So please provide constructive feedback if you want to make a comment like this. Preferably in a PM

Hehe. We're translators. We should always be prepared to take on the heat

And thank you to everyone who thanked me and said nice things about me. You guys truly are the best
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 21:04:09
July 18 2012 20:52 GMT
#64
On July 19 2012 05:50 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 05:43 storywriter wrote:
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

oh, that's a bit rude. I personally asked Seeker to translate these interviews which means I approve of Seeker's translating skill for what's it's worth and I'd say I'm a better judge of who's a good translator and who's not.

My translation is far from perfect and I constantly realise all the mistakes I've made in the past. So please provide constructive feedback if you want to make a comment like this. Preferably in a PM

Hehe. We're translators. We should always be prepared to take on the heat

And thank you to everyone who thanked me and said nice things about me. You guys truly are the best

Yeah, I wouldn't have said anything but he didn't actually provide any useful information. How are we meant to improve if someone tells us we screwed up but we have no idea where or how.

edit: and oh yeah, I always read the comments in my translations and everyone is really awesome. Even Strawburry because he thanked Seeker. Sorry if I sounded harsh.
Translator
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 19 2012 00:06 GMT
#65
Damn, now I'm really curious to know what MMA did...

Curious looking swag btw.

KaRath_
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia245 Posts
July 19 2012 00:42 GMT
#66
On July 19 2012 05:52 storywriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 05:50 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 19 2012 05:43 storywriter wrote:
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

oh, that's a bit rude. I personally asked Seeker to translate these interviews which means I approve of Seeker's translating skill for what's it's worth and I'd say I'm a better judge of who's a good translator and who's not.

My translation is far from perfect and I constantly realise all the mistakes I've made in the past. So please provide constructive feedback if you want to make a comment like this. Preferably in a PM

Hehe. We're translators. We should always be prepared to take on the heat

And thank you to everyone who thanked me and said nice things about me. You guys truly are the best

Yeah, I wouldn't have said anything but he didn't actually provide any useful information. How are we meant to improve if someone tells us we screwed up but we have no idea where or how.

edit: and oh yeah, I always read the comments in my translations and everyone is really awesome. Even Strawburry because he thanked Seeker. Sorry if I sounded harsh.


We should totally have a "LR and Translator Appreciation Day" on Teamliquid for all the people who do LR and translator stuff thanks seeker for the translations this time!

Don't think he was planning to be rude, His manner of speech seems to be... Doesn't seem to be like a native Australian English speaker, I could be wrong ;;

Good to see MMA have a positive response though, hope he leaves all the drama behind. Maybe angry MMA = better focused MMA?
I wasted my nights, you turned out the lights, now I'm paralysed, still stuck in that time...
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
July 19 2012 00:49 GMT
#67
Parting making the statement to any and all..

Come at me bro!
hi. big fan.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
July 19 2012 01:04 GMT
#68
On July 19 2012 02:30 Xtreme94 wrote:
who is startale hello

After consuming ZeNEX Startale is hungry for more, so they also consumed the illustrious Hello clan to form Startale Hello starring the entire old Startale roster with HelloSaSe.
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
July 19 2012 02:17 GMT
#69
parting will definitely be a strong protoss for years to come
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 19 2012 02:26 GMT
#70
On July 19 2012 05:50 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 05:43 storywriter wrote:
On July 19 2012 04:32 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think there are really many wrong translation on YoDa interview.

Sorry seeker but Storywriter is way better than you

But thx for the effort!

oh, that's a bit rude. I personally asked Seeker to translate these interviews which means I approve of Seeker's translating skill for what's it's worth and I'd say I'm a better judge of who's a good translator and who's not.

My translation is far from perfect and I constantly realise all the mistakes I've made in the past. So please provide constructive feedback if you want to make a comment like this. Preferably in a PM

Hehe. We're translators. We should always be prepared to take on the heat

And thank you to everyone who thanked me and said nice things about me. You guys truly are the best


Lol I don't even know why people unconstructively criticize people who do free shit for the community. That's pretty much one of the douchiest things you can do.

Thanks for the translations!
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
The PondCast
19h 41m
INu's Battles
20h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.