• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

[Interview] 2012 GSTL S2 R1 Group A Match 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 12:11:00
May 29 2012 12:10 GMT
#1
ZeNEXLife

[image loading]

You became the first all kill hero of this season. Tell us your thoughts

Seeing Hero come out after taking down Zenio, I thought one kill was the best I could do today but steeling myself and playing some gutsy macro games made the all kill possible.

You were the second player from Zenex, was this planned?

Yes. Regardless of who the opponent was I was to be sent out after Avenge lost.

The most difficult game of the day?

The game against Hero. My record on Entombed Valley isn’t so great so it was relief to win that game. It was such a difficult game.

When did you become sure of your all kill?

Once I had Hero down, I knew that I could all kill. I was confident in my ZvZ and ZvT.

Against Jinro, you showcased a very quick mutalisk rush.

Lately, Terrans have been going 1 rax expo and not expecting mutas. That’s why I tried it out.

You are famous as the online juggernaut but your performance in GSL hasn’t been the best

I became too nervous at every qualifier. So, I wasn’t able to play at my best. I focused on practice to regain my skill. Rather than reinforcing certain aspects, I just focused on practice.

You are now the third all killer of a best of 9 match so are you confident you can use this momentum to go far in the individual league?

As long as I don’t run into a Protoss, I think I can get into Code S. Forcefields are so OP to deal with.

Any SlayerS player you want to take on?

MMA. I believe that he is the best SlayerS Terran. Even if they send out a Protoss, I think I can win as long as it’s not on Entombed Valley.

Zenex is regarded as the worst team in Group A.

I think it’s understandable seeing very few players from our team making it into GSL recently. However, by the end of the season, we will have shed that image completely.

Your goal for this season?

The goal is always the championship. It’s true that our team is weaker compared to some others but we will make a miracle happen this season.

Anything to add?

My teacher Kim, Byung Chul from Chul Sung Middle School in Ko Sung, Kyung Nam let me have the day off in consideration of the match. I am really grateful. Also, I want to thank my friends and my brother who cheered me on.

Source: ThisisGame
Translator
warshop
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada490 Posts
May 29 2012 12:11 GMT
#2
Thank you storywriter, as usual!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 29 2012 12:13 GMT
#3
YEAHHH ZENEXXX LIFE FIGHTING
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
May 29 2012 12:13 GMT
#4
Yeaaaaah, Life is such a cool dude. I hope to see more of him.

Ty for fast translations as always <3
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 12:15:05
May 29 2012 12:14 GMT
#5
those letters "6ix" next to Life look like they're stuck to his head or his finger. bad photo, bad.
Translator
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 12:14:45
May 29 2012 12:14 GMT
#6
Thanks storywriter.

What a nice teacher letting Life take the day off to prepare hehe.

and Life wants to play MMA again, I'd certainly look forward to seeing that ^__^


On May 29 2012 21:14 storywriter wrote:
those letters "6ix" next to Life look like they're stuck to his head or his fingers. bad photo, bad.


damn it, can't unsee that
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
May 29 2012 12:15 GMT
#7
I want to marry you, storywriter.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 12:17:36
May 29 2012 12:17 GMT
#8
Zenex, GO TAKE YOUR THING.
Thanks storywriter, a modern hero as usual.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 29 2012 12:19 GMT
#9
YEEEEEEAH

agree with aunvilgod.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 29 2012 12:20 GMT
#10
Thx for this. Too bad there isn't an interview done with one of the losing team.
I had a good night of sleep.
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
May 29 2012 12:21 GMT
#11
On May 29 2012 21:20 Koshi wrote:
Thx for this. Too bad there isn't an interview done with one of the losing team.

I wish they'd do one with the coach at least. I remember they used to. Probably further into the league, I guess.
Translator
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 29 2012 12:34 GMT
#12
Very impressive play tonight. I wonder if Life saying that he's especially weak against Protoss on Entombed Valley is necessary a smart thing to say though. That's like asking to get sniped, unless he's mind-gaming us all.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 29 2012 12:40 GMT
#13
On May 29 2012 21:34 Bagration wrote:
Very impressive play tonight. I wonder if Life saying that he's especially weak against Protoss on Entombed Valley is necessary a smart thing to say though. That's like asking to get sniped, unless he's mind-gaming us all.

They can just get rid of entombed before he comes out though - possibly even playing their own P to snipe a zerg.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
May 29 2012 12:45 GMT
#14
Obviously a disappointing night for the foreigner fanboys but the result was not unexpected.
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
May 29 2012 12:52 GMT
#15
Thanks for this storywriter!
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
May 29 2012 13:02 GMT
#16
Thank you so much for translating storywriter. Good to see that Life and ZeNEX are confident. Next match will be insanely difficult.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
May 29 2012 13:10 GMT
#17
Life so good, and so young. Future talent for sure
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
May 29 2012 13:16 GMT
#18
On May 29 2012 21:14 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 21:14 storywriter wrote:
those letters "6ix" next to Life look like they're stuck to his head or his fingers. bad photo, bad.


damn it, can't unsee that

Gaah, now I'm all creeped out T.T
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
May 29 2012 13:25 GMT
#19
wow life goes to school still? even more impressive if so

also thanks storywriter, so glad you're doing this regularly!
Nifiel
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden54 Posts
May 29 2012 13:27 GMT
#20
As a ZeNEX fan, best day in a long time

and thank you storywriter!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 80
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4235
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN1021
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King32
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2466
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• Shiphtur1327
• imaqtpie845
• WagamamaTV316
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 9m
Patches Events
20h 9m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.