• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

Why ZeNEX Will Dominate GSTL Season 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Shardz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States349 Posts
May 29 2012 00:22 GMT
#121
I think for Zenex to have a chance, Life will have to go beast mode and all kill every team LOL.
Oh Hi
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 29 2012 00:29 GMT
#122
On May 29 2012 09:15 wattabeast wrote:
you just got rejected cat! :C

FML T_T kill me now

I'm not good enough for the power terran

T_T

BUT! he took me seriously! (now he thinks I'm a girl)
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 00:35 GMT
#123
On May 29 2012 09:29 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 09:15 wattabeast wrote:
https://twitter.com/93_SooN/status/207262736420311041 you just got rejected cat! :C

FML T_T kill me now

I'm not good enough for the power terran

T_T

BUT! he took me seriously! (now he thinks I'm a girl)

haha he doesn't know that teamliquid will do whatever it takes to get him
:O
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 29 2012 00:40 GMT
#124
Made a blog post asking TL how to deal with my rejection.

I almost want to end it here and now, you know?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 01:55:55
May 29 2012 01:50 GMT
#125
GUYS I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS

So Avenge tweeted Cutter

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Because of my mastery of the Korean language, I knew that ㅋwas k so kekeke was him laughing. Now onto "짧은영어써는거보솤". I did not quite know what this meant so I decided to use good ol' Google Translate

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I fucking knew it... that was the secret strategy all along...
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 29 2012 01:56 GMT
#126
On May 29 2012 10:50 NexUmbra wrote:
GUYS I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS

So Avenge tweeted Cutter

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Because of my mastery of the Korean language, I knew that ㅋwas k so kekeke was him laughing. Now onto "짧은영어써는거보솤". I did not quite know what this meant so I decided to use good ol' Google Translate

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I fucking knew it... that was the secret strategy all along...


I DID THE EXACT SAME THING. I hope it might have something to do with my asking Cutter out.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 02:00 GMT
#127
On May 29 2012 10:56 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 10:50 NexUmbra wrote:
GUYS I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS

So Avenge tweeted Cutter

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Because of my mastery of the Korean language, I knew that ㅋwas k so kekeke was him laughing. Now onto "짧은영어써는거보솤". I did not quite know what this meant so I decided to use good ol' Google Translate

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I fucking knew it... that was the secret strategy all along...


I DID THE EXACT SAME THING. I hope it might have something to do with my asking Cutter out.

I think he said somewheres, "Use short english", whatever that means haha
:O
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
May 29 2012 02:00 GMT
#128
I'm actually a real fan of zenex now...no joke.

Good people. GO CUTTER GO! And the kid with the glasses.
Blame it on my A.D.D
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 02:05 GMT
#129
On May 29 2012 11:00 Blade Fox wrote:
I'm actually a real fan of zenex now...no joke.

Good people. GO CUTTER GO! And the kid with the glasses.

Ah yes another one converted to join the forces. Viva la revolution!
:O
Nifiel
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden54 Posts
May 29 2012 10:48 GMT
#130
LET'S DO THIS ZeNEX!
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 10:49 GMT
#131
On May 29 2012 19:48 Nifiel wrote:
LET'S DO THIS ZeNEX!

Life doing so well!
:O
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 10:51:39
May 29 2012 10:50 GMT
#132
Really high chance for life to all-kill right now. No koreans left.
Haustka
Profile Joined August 2010
United States221 Posts
May 29 2012 11:02 GMT
#133
looks like they are gonna take out TL tonight T.T
Power of Human Will
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 11:04 GMT
#134
On May 29 2012 20:02 Haustka wrote:
looks like they are gonna take out TL tonight T.T

not T.T... :D.:D ZeNEX winning is awesome! Finally not being considered the scrub team would be awesome
:O
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
May 29 2012 11:04 GMT
#135
Life is so good! I can't believe he is born in 1997 so young
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
May 29 2012 11:04 GMT
#136
On May 29 2012 09:22 Shardz wrote:
I think for Zenex to have a chance, Life will have to go beast mode and all kill every team LOL.


Quoted in light of recent events
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 29 2012 11:11 GMT
#137
On May 29 2012 20:04 polyphonyEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 09:22 Shardz wrote:
I think for Zenex to have a chance, Life will have to go beast mode and all kill every team LOL.


Quoted in light of recent events

I'm scared tho that everyone is going to think that ZeNEX is a one-trick pony and think its Life or go home... we don't go home easily!
:O
S2Lunar
Profile Joined June 2011
1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 11:18:52
May 29 2012 11:16 GMT
#138
On May 28 2012 11:22 Steel wrote:
Terrible team overall. Every aspect from their line-up to their team name/logo/colors is horrible. I expect ZeNex to be the worst team of SC2 history and this will be shown by their horrible Team League results.


i love people who are dicks just for the sake of being dicks.

Zenex fighting! :D
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
May 29 2012 11:18 GMT
#139
Always liked Zenex <3. GL to them, especially after tonight
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
May 29 2012 11:29 GMT
#140
poor liquid...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC464
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 160
ProTech148
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
soO 20
Trap 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 11
Free 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi930
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 218
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE98
Mew2King80
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Dewaltoss48
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur233
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 12m
Stellar Fest
20h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.