• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

Why ZeNEX Will Dominate GSTL Season 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 30 2012 12:35 GMT
#221
T_T
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
May 30 2012 12:38 GMT
#222
You did well today Zenex. I for one am very impressed. I hope they can take down TL/NSH
What a player
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
May 30 2012 12:42 GMT
#223
On May 30 2012 21:38 MentalGNT wrote:
You did well today Zenex. I for one am very impressed. I hope they can take down TL/NSH


With play they have shown the last two days, I don't see them losing to TL at all and NSHS doesn't have the depth required if Life starts going on a tear and takes out Jjakji.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
May 30 2012 12:59 GMT
#224
I think that ZeNEX should win the final match, it was a good effort today
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
May 30 2012 13:01 GMT
#225
On May 30 2012 21:34 Ucs wrote:
Wow! I was always sad that Zenex wasen't doing so great, but after seeing them in the last 2 GSTL matches I am impressed! I hope they reach the semi-finals in GSTL! They really need a break, with so many players coming and going...

A foreigner team should definetly talk to them for a partnership and tournaments should start giving Life invites! he really deserves it.


They are partnered with (Wiki)Team Legion.

I don't know what this means in the long run though.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 30 2012 13:01 GMT
#226
As someone who was rooting for Slayers-EG, I must say, Zenex put up a hell of a fight today. Now that Slayers has already advanced, good luck in your final match.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 30 2012 16:12 GMT
#227
Awww I just came back from my exam and saw this :C And to answer this question
On May 30 2012 22:01 bittman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 21:34 Ucs wrote:
Wow! I was always sad that Zenex wasen't doing so great, but after seeing them in the last 2 GSTL matches I am impressed! I hope they reach the semi-finals in GSTL! They really need a break, with so many players coming and going...

A foreigner team should definetly talk to them for a partnership and tournaments should start giving Life invites! he really deserves it.


They are partnered with (Wiki)Team Legion.

I don't know what this means in the long run though.

I can say that you will be sure to see Life in a large US event in the near future, and that we *hopefully* plan on this being a long term deal.
:O
Coolness53
Profile Joined April 2010
United States668 Posts
May 30 2012 17:39 GMT
#228
On May 31 2012 01:12 wattabeast wrote:
Awww I just came back from my exam and saw this :C And to answer this question
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 22:01 bittman wrote:
On May 30 2012 21:34 Ucs wrote:
Wow! I was always sad that Zenex wasen't doing so great, but after seeing them in the last 2 GSTL matches I am impressed! I hope they reach the semi-finals in GSTL! They really need a break, with so many players coming and going...

A foreigner team should definetly talk to them for a partnership and tournaments should start giving Life invites! he really deserves it.


They are partnered with (Wiki)Team Legion.

I don't know what this means in the long run though.

I can say that you will be sure to see Life in a large US event in the near future, and that we *hopefully* plan on this being a long term deal.


Agreed Life is really good. I am interested in seeing him in GSL and other tourneys.
Fruitdealer, DongRaeGu, and Soulkey
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
May 31 2012 17:21 GMT
#229
Who else is psyched for ZeNEX vs NsH tomorrow/tonight?
:O
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
May 31 2012 17:25 GMT
#230
On June 01 2012 02:21 wattabeast wrote:
Who else is psyched for ZeNEX vs NsH tomorrow/tonight?


I for sure am. I would love to see a Zenex championship in the future.
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 06:32:17
June 01 2012 06:31 GMT
#231
Funny how the entire team league system almost seems to depend entirely on how well Life performs...

Say hello to our new DRG. Make us proud tonight.
LaaLaaLeevi
Profile Joined June 2011
200 Posts
June 01 2012 08:35 GMT
#232
Really looking forward this match today! I hope this time we see more players than just Life and somebody else. Would like to see more Harrier and Sparta for example.
Kamwah
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom724 Posts
June 01 2012 11:39 GMT
#233
I lol'd when I saw this thread and I just did again.

O well Zenex, theres always next Season.
Learn to count with CatsPajamas!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 01 2012 11:40 GMT
#234
Aaaah this is what happens when zenex shows mercy and doesn't have cutter all smash every team, there's still always next season though, zenex all killed TL and drove slayers-eg to the edge so this was definitely a positive experience.
Glorious SEA doto
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 01 2012 11:41 GMT
#235
I must say, they did put up an EXTREME fight this season.

Hopefully next season they can unleash Cutter.
Serpest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States603 Posts
June 01 2012 11:45 GMT
#236
I thought it funny that Life won 5 -> 3 -> 1. Does that mean he'll go -1 next time? But nonetheless congrats for putting up a valiant fight - Life was beast.
A person that attempts to diagnose themselves has a fool for a doctor and a bigger fool for a patient.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
June 01 2012 11:47 GMT
#237
On June 01 2012 20:45 Serpest wrote:
I thought it funny that Life won 5 -> 3 -> 1. Does that mean he'll go -1 next time? But nonetheless congrats for putting up a valiant fight - Life was beast.


He might be contemplating a powerlifting career:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/wendlers-531-powerlifting-system/
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 12:03:26
June 01 2012 12:03 GMT
#238
That's too bad, would've liked a Cinderella story there but San smashed them down.
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
June 01 2012 12:06 GMT
#239
Some real Zenex domination this season

Maybe next time..
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
wattabeast
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States957 Posts
June 01 2012 12:35 GMT
#240
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww worst thing one could ever wake up to (in SCII)
:O
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 471
Hyuk 309
910 147
Dewaltoss 70
Killer 37
ZergMaN 32
Bale 26
NotJumperer 25
yabsab 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Counter-Strike
olofmeister647
ceh9524
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1770
Khaldor385
Other Games
singsing867
Happy454
WinterStarcraft410
Sick227
Livibee190
Mew2King175
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream309
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH95
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2314
League of Legends
• Stunt525
• Jankos409
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 46m
Stellar Fest
4h 46m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.