• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

It's GoSu eSports Welcomes YaTa - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
- special tactics -
Profile Joined March 2012
Ukraine39 Posts
May 04 2012 07:54 GMT
#41
GO GO GO YATA!!!!!!!
White Ra is my hero!
RedDragon571
Profile Joined March 2011
United States633 Posts
May 04 2012 10:28 GMT
#42
This Damn Guy drinks beer how untasteful, Pull out your pitchforks boy's were gonna... errmm, who sponsers It's Gosu again? Anyone know their e-mail?

+ Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, seriously congrats
halfies
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom327 Posts
May 04 2012 10:36 GMT
#43
On May 04 2012 19:28 RedDragon571 wrote:
This Damn Guy drinks beer how untasteful, Pull out your pitchforks boy's were gonna... errmm, who sponsers It's Gosu again? Anyone know their e-mail?

+ Show Spoiler +
Just kidding, seriously congrats

i think its more the fact that its light beer. thats just disgraceful.
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 12:36:45
May 04 2012 12:36 GMT
#44
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 04 2012 12:45 GMT
#45
Congratulations! Nice pick-up!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
SiegeFlank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States410 Posts
May 04 2012 13:42 GMT
#46
This is awesome, grats YaTa!
Bird up
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
May 04 2012 13:44 GMT
#47
On May 04 2012 21:36 Nizzy wrote:
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...


you get offended way too easy....^^
Pyre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1940 Posts
May 04 2012 13:45 GMT
#48
Awesome, this guy has a lot of potential.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 04 2012 13:51 GMT
#49
On May 04 2012 21:36 Nizzy wrote:
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...

err...

ever consider the fact that maybe the coordinator just wanted to use him? or maybe he was the only one that wanted to play? I honestly can't see how you can call it BM to use a good player in a competitive league heh
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Sikly
Profile Joined June 2011
United States413 Posts
May 04 2012 14:19 GMT
#50
On May 04 2012 21:36 Nizzy wrote:
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...


No offence to you, but this is a competitive game. Their is a winner and a loser. If you can't take losing to a better player than perhaps you should give it up, SC2 is just going to make you depressed.
shrugTheYoke
Profile Joined May 2012
3 Posts
May 04 2012 14:25 GMT
#51
GL YaTa
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 04 2012 14:30 GMT
#52
Nice, YaTa, congrats!! Luckyfool and I hung out around you for a bit at MLG if you remember me :D

Congrats on the team and nice pickup for GoSu!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
May 04 2012 16:48 GMT
#53
On May 04 2012 21:36 Nizzy wrote:
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...

You realize that the matchups are predetermined by the coordinator right? How the hell can you fault him for the coordinator putting him in that game?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 04 2012 16:51 GMT
#54
On May 04 2012 21:36 Nizzy wrote:
Don't really know the guy too much to comment on besides a game I had with him. Congrats on making the team. I was pretty shocked when I saw you do well recently because I played you before, and even though I'm not that great, I didn't think you were either. So you've came along way for sure which is impressive. It seems like going pro at sc2 is what he wants badly. So I honestly wish him the best.

But...

From my experience with him I don't really like him. My University matched his in CSL. My university is only like 4 people (5 accounts) and we play for fun and just to do it. I had a very small squad, his CSL team is a big squad. Him being the only Grand Master, but they had like 10+ masters. I asked his team to take it easy on mine as it was just me (masters) and 2 diamond, 1 gold vs a team of 10+ masters. Once again, we just play to have fun/hang out as a small group of friends at the school. Try to have long games as well to chat and such and not make the team war be over in 20 minutes total...

So what do they do? After we are down 0-2 already and in the final match they put in YaTa, GM, to beat the shit out of me. What a fucking joke. My smaller school, has no chance of taking the match even if I win mine, and they put in their best player? He might be the nicest person ever offline but that was a jerk move in my opinion. Didn't even give me a 'hey sorry about that' or anything. Just told me to let it go, and then he said "ITS JUST A GAME" LMAO! Then why are you being such a "try-hard" so bad in a CSL match?

I'm sorry but as a Masters if I get matched versus a platnium in a blow out clan war and he says before the game, hey we just want to play for fun/take it easy on us, and I beat him in 5 minutes I'm probably going to feel pretty bad about it.

It was a bad thing to do in my opinion and you should feel bad. It's part of the reason why I don't even play CSL anymore because of people like that just shitting on smaller schools that don't even have a chance.

Good luck YaTa seriously. I can tell how much sc2 means to you from the experience I had with you. You obviously needed to play in a 'scrub-level' team match (for your skill level) vs my scrub university to pad your CSL stats...


Always play your best and play your best players.
You got smoked, let it go.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Popsiclestik
Profile Joined August 2010
United States45 Posts
May 04 2012 16:54 GMT
#55
Congratz to my roommate and 'may as well be' owner of my laptop
smwatkin
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada399 Posts
May 04 2012 16:59 GMT
#56
Sick player and very nice guy. Congrats YaTa
Stegosaurus
Profile Joined March 2011
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 17:14:02
May 04 2012 17:00 GMT
#57
Nizzy, the fact that you have now made complained about this endlessly to our coordinator, in the CSL forums, and now on Team Liquid just shows how bitter you are and that that you need to learn to just let it go. We play the best players we can play every single week, and since it wasn't an ace match, your match was determined by the initial lineup draw. It's not like we're going to go through the process of finding a sub just so that you guys have a shot at winning the match.

You may play in this league for fun (and I can promise you YaTa does too) but our team is in it to win.

Plus, I don't think YaTa is nearly as serious as you think he is. I actually laughed at the thought that you believed he was padding his CSL stats...

You should see his other CSL games if you think he's a try-hard. Mothership rushes, mass carriers, proxy gates, etc.

*insert witty comment here*
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
May 04 2012 17:02 GMT
#58
Nizzy, I could see how you might feel angry or that it was unfair, however keep in mind that in determining playoff seeds, individual matches do affect a team's ELO. If they had put someone in who ended up losing to you, their ELO would have dropped a bit, which could eventually add up to them getting a worse seed in playoffs (or not making playoffs at all in some teams' cases).
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
May 04 2012 17:20 GMT
#59
It's a league... There's no rule against putting in a good player. It doesn't matter what you ASKED for, it's not even BM.

Why waste time on a crap team. Want to have fun as a team? Play 4v4.

GL to yata, he is an awesome protoss player.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
DAofCanada
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada55 Posts
May 04 2012 18:58 GMT
#60
He is probably one of the nicest players I encountered on ladder. Congratz on the new team.
Starkad.1861
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 48m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.