• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8635 users

Match Making Rating Tool - Page 106

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 207 Next
Barabas
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands9 Posts
December 09 2012 22:10 GMT
#2101
I can't seem to get any game stats in MMR... I 've been playing a lot now with SC2 gears on and mainly 1v1.. I think it is related to some kind of folder but I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is.

It keeps on giving me this:
22:28:28 Game Start detected
22:28:28 Reading Memory ...OK
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:28:28 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Player true
22:29:12 No Profile, skip
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:29:12 PRE-Trigger done
22:32:2 --------------------------
22:32:2 Game Start detected
22:32:2 Reading Memory ...OK
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:32:2 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Player true
22:32:46 No Profile, skip
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:32:46 PRE-Trigger done

[/spoiler]

I must be overlooking something but what?
deathmirage
Profile Joined November 2012
United States9 Posts
December 09 2012 22:32 GMT
#2102
Thanks for this add-on MMR tool. I hate how Blizzard hides this from us. There is really no way for us to know how we are doing game to game without seeing our MMR. Especially since MMR and league don't always go hand in hand. For instance with inactive players.
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
December 10 2012 09:43 GMT
#2103
On December 10 2012 07:10 Barabas wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I can't seem to get any game stats in MMR... I 've been playing a lot now with SC2 gears on and mainly 1v1.. I think it is related to some kind of folder but I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is.

It keeps on giving me this:
22:28:28 Game Start detected
22:28:28 Reading Memory ...OK
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:28:28 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Player true
22:29:12 No Profile, skip
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:29:12 PRE-Trigger done
22:32:2 --------------------------
22:32:2 Game Start detected
22:32:2 Reading Memory ...OK
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:32:2 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Player true
22:32:46 No Profile, skip
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:32:46 PRE-Trigger done

I must be overlooking something but what?


If I'm not totally wrong it can't find your battle.net url on battle.net servers.
Have you set your battle.net url in MMR Stats options? Maybe doublecheck, if it's right.
Also check, if a firewall blocks SC2gears/MMR Stats from connecting to battle.net page.
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-10 10:54:13
December 10 2012 10:50 GMT
#2104
On December 10 2012 07:10 Barabas wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

I can't seem to get any game stats in MMR... I 've been playing a lot now with SC2 gears on and mainly 1v1.. I think it is related to some kind of folder but I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is.

It keeps on giving me this:
22:28:28 Game Start detected
22:28:28 Reading Memory ...OK
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:28:28 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Player true
22:29:12 No Profile, skip
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:29:12 PRE-Trigger done
22:32:2 --------------------------
22:32:2 Game Start detected
22:32:2 Reading Memory ...OK
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:32:2 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Player true
22:32:46 No Profile, skip
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:32:46 PRE-Trigger done




On December 10 2012 18:43 BurningRanger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 07:10 Barabas wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I can't seem to get any game stats in MMR... I 've been playing a lot now with SC2 gears on and mainly 1v1.. I think it is related to some kind of folder but I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is.

It keeps on giving me this:
22:28:28 Game Start detected
22:28:28 Reading Memory ...OK
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:28:28 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:28:28 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Player true
22:29:12 No Profile, skip
22:29:12 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:29:12 PRE-Trigger done
22:32:2 --------------------------
22:32:2 Game Start detected
22:32:2 Reading Memory ...OK
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id1 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: name2 :
22:32:2 Ramscanner: id2 :
22:32:2 ERROR: Cant find Memory-Profile in Active-Profiles!
Perhaps its just a custom game...
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Player true
22:32:46 No Profile, skip
22:32:46 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:32:46 PRE-Trigger done

I must be overlooking something but what?


If I'm not totally wrong it can't find your battle.net url on battle.net servers.
Have you set your battle.net url in MMR Stats options? Maybe doublecheck, if it's right.
Also check, if a firewall blocks SC2gears/MMR Stats from connecting to battle.net page.


1:
You dont have a posttrigger run.
That means you set the replay folder wrong in the sc2gears settings.
Correct that and you get results.

2:
The Memoryscanner dont show any result. What is wired.
Check your security software if he deny it or if the program have the admin rights to enable debug mode.
Is the memory scanner loading correct?

3:
Any error messages in the main log when loading the modules?

On December 10 2012 07:32 deathmirage wrote:
Thanks for this add-on MMR tool. I hate how Blizzard hides this from us. There is really no way for us to know how we are doing game to game without seeing our MMR. Especially since MMR and league don't always go hand in hand. For instance with inactive players.

Thanks. When inactive would be the only problem...
All that e.g. Master League say is :
At one point in the past he had an mmr above Master.
It says NOTHING about his current MMR. Active or not.
Save gaming: kill esport
Barabas
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands9 Posts
December 10 2012 12:25 GMT
#2105
Reaction to BurningRanger:
It can find my URL in MMR stats as it shows Active Acc 1) Barabas EU games 0/0.
In MMR-stats Config I put the url. Choose upload statistic data and checked the Memory Reader (more data) box.
TAB Data is completely not populated with my data. so for TAB output not much too choose.
I don't have a extra firewall besides the windows one. which doesn't give me problems to be honest.

Reaction to skeldark:
ad 1).

my feeling is also that it cannot find that folder. I do not know in what to correct it.
SC2 auto replay folder : \Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\120550613\2-S2-1-1725179\Saves\Multiplayer
Sc2 maps folder: C:/ProgramData/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/Cache
Default folder when opening replays: C:\Users\MSI\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\120550613\2-S2-1-1725179\Replays\Multiplayer
Sc2gears replay auto-save folder: C:\Users\MSI\Documents\SC2gears\Plugins\MMRPlugin\saveenabled

I can find other stored replays and get statistical data from that, it also recognizes my league etc.
So replay analyzer is worker. It is just MMR.

ad 2). memory

I don't know exactly the diagnostic tool gives me 100% but memory is not listed there.

ad 3). error messages

no errors.. in System messages I see only the mouse print game I did a couple of times:
Successfully saved mouse print binary data to: C:\Sc2gears Mouse prints\12-12-10 11-15-54.smpd
Successfully saved mouse print image to: C:\Sc2gears Mouse prints\12-12-10 11-15-54.png
Successfully stored file in the Sc2gears Database: C:\Sc2gears Mouse prints\12-12-10 11-15-54.smpd
Successfully saved mouse print binary data to: C:\Sc2gears Mouse prints\12-12-10 11-22-33.smpd
Successfully saved mouse print image to: C:\Sc2gears Mouse prints\12-12-10 11-22-33.png
Barabas
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands9 Posts
December 10 2012 12:53 GMT
#2106
I picked default folder and now I have 0/1 !! Need a game with better data.
post trigger running etc.. it was as easy as that apparently. Now I hope I will soon see results.. too bad I lost the game. ^^
Wingman
Profile Joined March 2012
France3 Posts
December 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2107
Hi. Is the plugin available for 2v2?
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
December 13 2012 09:48 GMT
#2108
On December 13 2012 11:26 Wingman wrote:
Hi. Is the plugin available for 2v2?

Nope, for 1v1 laddergames only.
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
December 13 2012 20:21 GMT
#2109
I know it's not the point of the tool, but if someone is interested the promotion line from diamond to master seems quite accurate.
Ace03x
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada6 Posts
December 16 2012 03:57 GMT
#2110
Hey, I've been using this tool for awhile now... And this just suddenly started happening. What's causing this?

Seems really random..

http://imgur.com/6AmVG
justnny
Profile Joined October 2010
United States171 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-16 04:30:47
December 16 2012 04:28 GMT
#2111
This has been happening now for the past ~15 games. It was working but now it fails every game.

LOG FILE:
+ Show Spoiler +

22:27:53 MMR-Stats 7.4
22:27:53 --------INIT START--------
22:27:53 OK Encoding: OK
22:27:53 OK Loading DB
22:27:53 FATALERROR Versionchecker: failed
22:27:53 OK DB up to date!
22:27:53 OK Settings loaded!
22:27:53 OK Timeclient: Systemtime offset: 0 sec
22:27:53 OK Gamedata: 237 Games loaded.
22:27:53 OK Triggers ready!
22:27:54 OK Gameobserver: ready!
22:27:54 FATALERROR Versionchecker: failed
22:27:54 OK: Program is up to date
22:27:54 --------INIT END--------




LOG FILE:
+ Show Spoiler +

22:11:20 Game Start detected
22:12:2 Webgrabber: Player true
22:12:2 No Profile, skip
22:12:2 Webgrabber: Opponent false
22:12:2 PRE-Trigger done
22:23:41 Webgrabber: Player true
22:23:43 Webgrabber: Opponent true
22:23:43 DATA Alg.B: failed, No Bonus Win
22:23:43 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
22:23:43 Gamecheck: true
22:23:43 POST-Trigger done
22:23:43 Player: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: true Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
22:23:43 Opponent: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: true Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
22:23:43 Player-data-Qualitiy: 75%
22:23:43 Opponent-data-Qualitiy: 75%
22:23:43 FATALERROR Uploader: Failed
22:23:43 Ladder Game Done!


I might add that http://skeletor.jimmeh.com/mmr/ is no longer accessible.
Timado
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Peru17 Posts
December 16 2012 05:48 GMT
#2112
Cant download it says Something went wrong with the search (Google says that )
Even the tiny one can beat the big one :D
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
December 16 2012 15:45 GMT
#2113
On December 16 2012 14:48 Timado wrote:
Cant download it says Something went wrong with the search (Google says that )

i have the same problem, can someone upload their copy of the plugin?
dr Helvetica <3
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-16 16:20:54
December 16 2012 15:51 GMT
#2114
Webserver is down!


I dont know why, its not my server.
Jimmeh was so nice and gave it to me.
I will find out whats the problem as soon as i can contact jimmeh.
Save gaming: kill esport
carlaz
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom3 Posts
December 16 2012 16:04 GMT
#2115
Does anyone know what this warning means?

15:8:25 FATALERROR Loading DB
Weiman
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands91 Posts
December 16 2012 16:06 GMT
#2116
Weird, I'm rank 49 masters with almost 200 games played this season but mmrstats keeps insisting my MMR is below that even though I get matched a lot against people my rank. I deleted all the game and now it says I have like 1500 MMR
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-16 16:12:18
December 16 2012 16:08 GMT
#2117
On December 17 2012 01:04 carlaz wrote:
Does anyone know what this warning means?

15:8:25 FATALERROR Loading DB

It can not load the database and It can not download a new one because the webserver is down.

On December 17 2012 01:06 Weiman wrote:
Weird, I'm rank 49 masters with almost 200 games played this season but mmrstats keeps insisting my MMR is below that even though I get matched a lot against people my rank. I deleted all the game and now it says I have like 1500 MMR

Thats because rank says nothing about MMR at all.
Thats the reason i made the tool in the first place
You can be the worst player in the world and have a ranking of 49 masters!
You deleted your data so you see a bad guess again because the algorithem needs more data now.

Deleting data never does anything good! Every game is calculated new!
Also rememeber:
Low master in points NOT EQUAL to low masters in players!
Over 50% of all master players are in the first 20% of masters MMR
Save gaming: kill esport
Weiman
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands91 Posts
December 16 2012 16:23 GMT
#2118
I get that. But for some reason there were some very strange arbitrary drops in my mmr, like from 1800 to 1600, several times over the past few months. I don't have any screenshots because well, I deleted the data..
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
December 16 2012 16:39 GMT
#2119
On December 17 2012 01:23 Weiman wrote:
I get that. But for some reason there were some very strange arbitrary drops in my mmr, like from 1800 to 1600, several times over the past few months. I don't have any screenshots because well, I deleted the data..

check the analyse log if this happens and enable autocorrect.
Save gaming: kill esport
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
December 16 2012 16:44 GMT
#2120
On December 17 2012 01:23 Weiman wrote:
I get that. But for some reason there were some very strange arbitrary drops in my mmr, like from 1800 to 1600, several times over the past few months. I don't have any screenshots because well, I deleted the data..

I guess the algorithm's fine tuning thing doesn't like to make up it's mind. Sometimes I'll win a game and my MMR will jump by 50+, including a lot/all of the previous games. and sometimes when I lose a game everything drops by up to 100 haha.

I don't understand the algorithm but I assume that the more recent the numbers, the more accurate they are.

Like personally I played a few games and broke 2100, then went on a losing stream down to 1950, and the games that used to be 2100+ dropped down to 20XX. Not a big deal of course, but I'll agree that they seem arbitrary from the viewpoint of someone who has no clue how the algorithm works
Getting back into sc2 O_o
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 207 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
OSC
22h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.