• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9489 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
1542 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 78 Next
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 21:30:09
May 17 2012 21:24 GMT
#401
On May 18 2012 06:20 0ne wrote:
This isn't a very important tournament so i think it's pretty cool to invite some less acomplished players and see how much they can improve.

Well, the winner kinda gets 15,000 $, so it's a bigger tournament than most in that regard, like, bigger than the upcoming Spring Arena or Dreamhack Stockholm.

A huge prize pool doesn't make a tournament important, but it's a big factor, and I certainly think this is a major tournament.
-Debaser-
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States329 Posts
May 17 2012 21:24 GMT
#402
no clue why ls got this spot... just buddy buddy with day
yeah he bms a ton every time he loses its apparently because his opponent is dumb
TL+ Member
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
May 17 2012 21:24 GMT
#403
Soooo...
+ Show Spoiler +
does this mean that MC will drop too? He lost to Ganzi in Code A, and isn't his UnD group at the same time as this?
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
ntssauce
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany750 Posts
May 17 2012 21:25 GMT
#404
On May 18 2012 06:21 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:15 Willba wrote:
Almost impossible to judge ls' offline capability since all we see is ladder. Nice to see clueless people making clueless presumptions anyway though . I mean he's showed at least some potential based on the players hes beaten on korean ladder, definitely more than most foreigners on ladder.


No he is actually bad. I know this community is really harsh in judging people like "oh man he dropped out of code S, he must be bad". But no, this guy, is actually bad. Why would they think it was would be a good idea to get some midmaster on the Korean server who BMs all the time to play with actually good players and great personalities. Makes no sense.



MLG raleigh 4th and he was decent at that time. Giving him a chance, because he is surviving in korea ALONE!
And because he is a foreigner. I speaking for myself, rather like to see a foreigner play in tournaments/ or even koreans then just korean players, because i identify more with them and rather cheer for them. Mlg spring arena 1 was not that interesting cause there were all but 1 koreans. after huk was out i was like ... good games but meh. i like mixing it up, even the quality maybe isn't that high!
MMA and Alive you are the best! | Goodbye ST_Sound ~
Caelyn0101
Profile Joined September 2011
103 Posts
May 17 2012 21:25 GMT
#405
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
May 17 2012 21:27 GMT
#406
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.
#2throwed
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
May 17 2012 21:29 GMT
#407
omg illusions group, poor kid,
still going to be exciting games though
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
May 17 2012 21:29 GMT
#408
is the live stream free to watch, or must I pay a ticket?
Caelyn0101
Profile Joined September 2011
103 Posts
May 17 2012 21:30 GMT
#409
On May 18 2012 06:27 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.


Why would you think that? he's 50% win ratio mid master random terran on Korea. You think players like Stephano or Parting consider him a threat?... oh never mind you're American. figures.


User was warned for this post
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 17 2012 21:31 GMT
#410
On May 18 2012 06:27 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.


I'm pretty sure Stephano has no idea who he even is, but that wouldn't say anything about LS, more about Stephano.
Caelyn0101
Profile Joined September 2011
103 Posts
May 17 2012 21:32 GMT
#411
On May 18 2012 06:31 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.


I'm pretty sure Stephano has no idea who he even is, but that wouldn't say anything about LS, more about Stephano.


no1 will know who he is lol. he is bad.
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
May 17 2012 21:37 GMT
#412
Safe to say no one saw the lastshadow invite coming.

Sucks Naniwa couldn't go though

Still seems like it will be an amazing event overall.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
BlueLanterna
Profile Joined April 2011
291 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 21:39:18
May 17 2012 21:37 GMT
#413
On May 18 2012 06:21 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:15 Willba wrote:
Almost impossible to judge ls' offline capability since all we see is ladder. Nice to see clueless people making clueless presumptions anyway though . I mean he's showed at least some potential based on the players hes beaten on korean ladder, definitely more than most foreigners on ladder.


No he is actually bad. I know this community is really harsh in judging people like "oh man he dropped out of code S, he must be bad". But no, this guy, is actually bad. Why would they think it was would be a good idea to get some midmaster on the Korean server who BMs all the time to play with actually good players and great personalities. Makes no sense.


Your entire argument consists of "he's so bad". Are you just hating because he hasn't played in any tournaments purposefully and now he's being given a chance at one? Give me a break. He's released plenty of replays showing that he can hang with the best, and being in mid/top masters on Korea playing against Code S/A players is pretty indicative of potential to do well. And he really does not BM all the time, I highly doubt you even watch his stream. He absolutely admits mistakes at times but rages just like most other players on occasion.

Edit: It's really hilarious how much of a vendetta a few choice posters in this topic have against the guy, what, did he steal your girlfriend in 8th grade?
Willba
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom209 Posts
May 17 2012 21:38 GMT
#414
On May 18 2012 06:32 Caelyn0101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:31 StarVe wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.


I'm pretty sure Stephano has no idea who he even is, but that wouldn't say anything about LS, more about Stephano.


no1 will know who he is lol. he is bad.


Just fuck off with your shitty quality posts, hopefully you get banned so everyone else won't have to be subjected to your ignorance and inflamatory posts.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
May 17 2012 21:39 GMT
#415
On May 18 2012 06:37 BlueLanterna wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:21 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:15 Willba wrote:
Almost impossible to judge ls' offline capability since all we see is ladder. Nice to see clueless people making clueless presumptions anyway though . I mean he's showed at least some potential based on the players hes beaten on korean ladder, definitely more than most foreigners on ladder.


No he is actually bad. I know this community is really harsh in judging people like "oh man he dropped out of code S, he must be bad". But no, this guy, is actually bad. Why would they think it was would be a good idea to get some midmaster on the Korean server who BMs all the time to play with actually good players and great personalities. Makes no sense.


Your entire argument consists of "he's so bad". Are you just hating because he hasn't played in any tournaments purposefully and now he's being given a chance at one? Give me a break. He's released plenty of replays showing that he can hang with the best, and being in mid/top masters on Korea playing against Code S/A players is pretty indicative of potential to do well. And he really does not BM all the time, I highly doubt you even watch his stream. He absolutely admits mistakes at times but rages just like most other players on occasion.

he is just envying him because
1- he can't do any better
2- he clearly hate him
3- he is probably a troll and by even answering him you are feeding him

4-


WELL FOUR IS LASTSHADOW FIGHTING YESSSSSSSS
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
May 17 2012 21:41 GMT
#416
That last invite is a joke right?

Can't be too hard to find a worthy replacement in over a week time.
slkeene
Profile Joined November 2011
United States26 Posts
May 17 2012 21:42 GMT
#417
On May 18 2012 06:29 Sergio1992 wrote:
is the live stream free to watch, or must I pay a ticket?


Yes, the stream is free.

And all matches will be aired
1 shot @ greatness
Caelyn0101
Profile Joined September 2011
103 Posts
May 17 2012 21:46 GMT
#418
On May 18 2012 06:38 Willba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:32 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:31 StarVe wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:27 Klondikebar wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:25 Caelyn0101 wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:23 Weaklink123 wrote:
I am very excited to see how LS fairs. I hope to see mech TvP in group 4 .


I can already tell you how he will fair, he will lose. This is all.


Someone's got a vendetta. I guarantee you every player on that list considers him a threat.


I'm pretty sure Stephano has no idea who he even is, but that wouldn't say anything about LS, more about Stephano.


no1 will know who he is lol. he is bad.


Just fuck off with your shitty quality posts, hopefully you get banned so everyone else won't have to be subjected to your ignorance and inflamatory posts.


My ignorance ? lol. I only know about LS because i've had the pleasure of receiving his rage on the ladder after beating him several times. ur the johnny gold leaguer that is ignorant my friend.
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
May 17 2012 21:46 GMT
#419
On May 18 2012 06:37 BlueLanterna wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:21 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On May 18 2012 06:15 Willba wrote:
Almost impossible to judge ls' offline capability since all we see is ladder. Nice to see clueless people making clueless presumptions anyway though . I mean he's showed at least some potential based on the players hes beaten on korean ladder, definitely more than most foreigners on ladder.


No he is actually bad. I know this community is really harsh in judging people like "oh man he dropped out of code S, he must be bad". But no, this guy, is actually bad. Why would they think it was would be a good idea to get some midmaster on the Korean server who BMs all the time to play with actually good players and great personalities. Makes no sense.


Your entire argument consists of "he's so bad". Are you just hating because he hasn't played in any tournaments purposefully and now he's being given a chance at one? Give me a break. He's released plenty of replays showing that he can hang with the best, and being in mid/top masters on Korea playing against Code S/A players is pretty indicative of potential to do well. And he really does not BM all the time, I highly doubt you even watch his stream. He absolutely admits mistakes at times but rages just like most other players on occasion.

Edit: It's really hilarious how much of a vendetta a few choice posters in this topic have against the guy, what, did he steal your girlfriend in 8th grade?


I do watch his stream. I woudnt insult this guy's skill if I didnt watch him play. Ladder means almost nothing. We will wait for this tournament and see how badly he is beaten. If you are right then I will admit it and not claim that he has poor play.
But from I have seen, he is just going to get stomped.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
May 17 2012 21:50 GMT
#420
On May 18 2012 06:21 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 06:15 Willba wrote:
Almost impossible to judge ls' offline capability since all we see is ladder. Nice to see clueless people making clueless presumptions anyway though . I mean he's showed at least some potential based on the players hes beaten on korean ladder, definitely more than most foreigners on ladder.


No he is actually bad. I know this community is really harsh in judging people like "oh man he dropped out of code S, he must be bad". But no, this guy, is actually bad. Why would they think it was would be a good idea to get some midmaster on the Korean server who BMs all the time to play with actually good players and great personalities. Makes no sense.


He is actually pretty good with the perfect mindset to get better, much like Naniwa's actually. Not to uncommon for him to hammer out over 60 games in a day.
esports
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Jankos2824
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.