The correct link to the Day 2 ticket is bellow on the OP where the links to ticket purchase are shown again.
(I hope this makes sense and some admin reads it or Day9 -_-)
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Niyanyo
Mexico71 Posts
The correct link to the Day 2 ticket is bellow on the OP where the links to ticket purchase are shown again. (I hope this makes sense and some admin reads it or Day9 -_-) | ||
|
HyperLethality
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
Day[9]
United States7366 Posts
| ||
|
HyperLethality
United States14 Posts
On May 09 2012 07:59 Day[9] wrote: oh dammit I'm an idiot. I mean to edit the OP but just quoted myself ROFL I was wondering about that, hahaha. Got a lot on your plate, Sean. Slip ups are allowed! | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Basch133.
Canada15 Posts
| ||
|
huStl.e
United Kingdom104 Posts
| ||
|
Maragor
United States16 Posts
Thanks again. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46502 Posts
| ||
|
slkeene
United States26 Posts
Sam @ Red Bull (PM me if you buy and are unhappy during the event. I'll personally reseat you) | ||
|
Maragor
United States16 Posts
Which would you suggest just for overall being better, Mezzanine or Floor? I want that awesome tournament feeling because it will be my first one to go to. xD | ||
|
slkeene
United States26 Posts
| ||
|
Maragor
United States16 Posts
| ||
|
slkeene
United States26 Posts
| ||
|
Maragor
United States16 Posts
| ||
|
TitleRug
United States651 Posts
| ||
|
Chriscras
Korea (South)2812 Posts
| ||
|
tassa96
Sweden2 Posts
| ||
|
ROOTheognis
United States4482 Posts
| ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
On May 12 2012 00:06 tassa96 wrote: thorzain? comming? day9 said 1 terran from EG, so thorzain? true story. looks like its Puma! I love me some Puma. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|