• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

IPL's New HD Stream Information - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
586 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
April 03 2012 12:51 GMT
#201
On April 03 2012 21:49 lasermauser wrote:
Is it normal that i cant pay via paypal from Germany?


I can't pay either, so looks like there's some issue :/

IGN/TwitcH/Paypal - help us \o/
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
April 03 2012 12:53 GMT
#202
"the GSTL Finals on the evening of Saturday, April 7th, our IGNProLeague subscription WILL NOT grant you HD qualities. GSTL has its own subscription model that we must adhere to. You can find more information on how to subscribe to GSTL and GSL here: http://www.gomtv.net/ticket/index.gom"

lol gom is so greedy.
ChriseC
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany440 Posts
April 03 2012 13:00 GMT
#203
sounds fair

i was always looking up to ipl for having such a good production and offer everything for free, but 5$/Month sounds fair enough.
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
April 03 2012 13:05 GMT
#204
Subscribed! :D

It's going to be a great event!!!
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
Hunterai
Profile Joined October 2010
Thailand842 Posts
April 03 2012 13:06 GMT
#205
On April 03 2012 08:17 Klonere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:12 NexUmbra wrote:
IGNProLeague3 (On Sunday, April 8th, the Championship Bracket of IPL4, the Korean commentators will be broadcast on this channel)


Haha that's brilliant!


Well that makes it an insta buy from me



If this imply we will get a couple of games cast by MC + MKP, then the 5$ is way way cheap!!!!
ReboundEU
Profile Joined September 2010
508 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 13:16:43
April 03 2012 13:14 GMT
#206
I still have major issues with my account, as in, after i login and go to a link or simply refresh the page, it logs me out. This has been an issue since last IPL, i opened up 2-3 tickets and no one helped me. Your support page is also very nasty. Not a cache problem, same thing happens if i try on other PCs

Sry...but your site doesn't let me throw money at it. And no, i am not registring 50 email accounts just to give you money. This is a problem that should have been solved by you, not by me, finding alternatives.
U MAD BRO?
Dewd
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden9 Posts
April 03 2012 13:15 GMT
#207
What time is the GSTL??
xlz1040
Profile Joined March 2012
2 Posts
April 03 2012 13:22 GMT
#208
I know everyone needs to make money, but is this the best direction for IPL? I only recently started watching SC2 streams and IPL is one of my favourite, but 5$ a month is a little extreme considering whats being offered. I'm sure with proper advertising you could generate more viewers, and more revenue via adds.

Unfortunately I'll deal with lame quality if I continue to watch what I consider(ed) fantastic coverage for IPL.
Ristaccia
Profile Joined June 2011
United States25 Posts
April 03 2012 13:33 GMT
#209
Graat deal can't wait!
"Rock is overpowered, but Paper is fine." - Scissors
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 03 2012 13:39 GMT
#210
On April 03 2012 22:22 xlz1040 wrote:
I know everyone needs to make money, but is this the best direction for IPL? I only recently started watching SC2 streams and IPL is one of my favourite, but 5$ a month is a little extreme considering whats being offered. I'm sure with proper advertising you could generate more viewers, and more revenue via adds.

Unfortunately I'll deal with lame quality if I continue to watch what I consider(ed) fantastic coverage for IPL.


Ad revenue won't cover a 100k prize pool, much less flights for 2 Korean teams to the USA. This price is extreme: Extremely cheap and a good deal.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Kamakiri
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden312 Posts
April 03 2012 13:42 GMT
#211
Very reasonable price, high probability of me buying it at least.
cancer lancer, faceless cancer
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 03 2012 13:42 GMT
#212
Subscribed <3
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
April 03 2012 13:43 GMT
#213
On April 03 2012 22:22 xlz1040 wrote:
I know everyone needs to make money, but is this the best direction for IPL? I only recently started watching SC2 streams and IPL is one of my favourite, but 5$ a month is a little extreme considering whats being offered. I'm sure with proper advertising you could generate more viewers, and more revenue via adds.

Unfortunately I'll deal with lame quality if I continue to watch what I consider(ed) fantastic coverage for IPL.


You can watch all the games for free at 480, which isn't awful -- it's better than Gom's free stream, at least. $5 gets you everything in HD, extra content, and some other IPL events that fall under this month's subscription. I really don't see how you can complain about that.
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
Heouf
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands787 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 13:58:43
April 03 2012 13:58 GMT
#214
I like the one time thing more than a monthly thing. Now I have you buy and cancel and buy and cancel all the time. Cause some times I dont want to watch or I dont have the time. At those times I only check te results and I don´t watch VODS. So I liked the one time deal offers better. Pay 5 bugs or even 10 bugs for one weekend.
Gokba Alhakel
LgN.EijZrA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States38 Posts
April 03 2012 14:12 GMT
#215
Now THIS is a good deal...Will be buying!

Freaking MLG $20...yeah right...
"Grand Master"
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
April 03 2012 14:21 GMT
#216
On April 03 2012 22:58 Heouf wrote:
I like the one time thing more than a monthly thing. Now I have you buy and cancel and buy and cancel all the time. Cause some times I dont want to watch or I dont have the time. At those times I only check te results and I don´t watch VODS. So I liked the one time deal offers better. Pay 5 bugs or even 10 bugs for one weekend.


Are you realy complaning that you have to use 2 min to go and cancel?.... if your willing to pay 5$ more for 2 min less work I would be happy to work for you.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 14:26:37
April 03 2012 14:24 GMT
#217
On April 03 2012 22:22 xlz1040 wrote:
I know everyone needs to make money, but is this the best direction for IPL? I only recently started watching SC2 streams and IPL is one of my favourite, but 5$ a month is a little extreme considering whats being offered. I'm sure with proper advertising you could generate more viewers, and more revenue via adds.

Unfortunately I'll deal with lame quality if I continue to watch what I consider(ed) fantastic coverage for IPL.


IPL has the best consistent content out there, Team Arena, Tournament of champions, IPL Fight club + The lans. I think it's well worth it
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
p1cKLes
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
April 03 2012 15:13 GMT
#218
5 bucks? I think I have that in change sitting in my couch. Awesome deal!
DeaDoXFighting
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada115 Posts
April 03 2012 15:29 GMT
#219
Awesome IPL! Im getting one ASAP
Go Liquid Hero !!!!!
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
April 03 2012 16:46 GMT
#220
$5 is a grea price for all of this! As soon as I get a more steady income that doesn't have my money going toward hosting show matches and living I'll be subscribing!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
Rex 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 69
Mong 66
Killer 65
Sea.KH 62
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Yoon 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5452
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1217
kRYSTAL_1080
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko393
Other Games
gofns41636
singsing2077
B2W.Neo671
hiko285
crisheroes268
DeMusliM216
byalli149
Livibee144
ZerO(Twitch)6
Hui .5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
10m
OSC
9h 25m
Replay Cast
10h 10m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.