• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

[Over] TL ESPORTS Bracket - Page 36

Forum Index > SC2 General
3099 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 155 Next
Fallians
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada242 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 01:24:04
March 19 2012 01:23 GMT
#701
You guys need to get the sand out of your vaginas or something. Who cares if TB tweeted about it, a poll is a public opinion, TB is a highly publicized guy I don't see the problem with him using his popularity to win a popularity contest..
FYI I voted for dat pylon...
If you attack before 15minutes.. It's cheese....
LXenJin
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore293 Posts
March 19 2012 01:23 GMT
#702
I'm surprised "John's epic speech" wasn't on the list
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2012 01:25 GMT
#703
On March 19 2012 10:23 LXenJin wrote:
I'm surprised "John's epic speech" wasn't on the list


yea, now that you mention it
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
March 19 2012 01:25 GMT
#704
On March 19 2012 10:13 Darmuth wrote:
Husky Tweated, djwheet tweeted, day9 tweeted TB tweeted and those are just the ones I follow on twitter. Why is only one of these getting shit upon?

EDIT: and I can hardly care who tweeted or not, I'm just pointing out that people here are being very uptight about one set of tweets, and yet have said barely nothing about the others. All or nothing people, to only call out one and not the others is being hypocritical at best. Personally nothing IMO.


I think I can explain:
DjWheat is losing.
Husky was going to win anyway.
day9 was going to win anyway.

First, Totalbiscuit has over 10k votes, No other poll has more votes, he has about 5k more votes then average.
Then he was clearly going to lose. Look at the first pages of this thread, count how many times Artosis Pylon has come up as the one people expect to win. He was losing horrible before he tweeted about it. Then the Artosis Plyon caught up. That alone shows how much more it should win. Now he tweets again and is winning again. The fact that because he tweeted, and most of the voters know nothing about ESPORTS. Otherwise they should have voted on every one.
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
Darmuth
Profile Joined June 2011
United States62 Posts
March 19 2012 01:25 GMT
#705
On March 19 2012 10:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 10:13 Darmuth wrote:
Husky Tweated, djwheet tweeted, day9 tweeted TB tweeted and those are just the ones I follow on twitter. Why is only one of these getting shit upon?


Why d'ya think?


Oh I have my theories on that TB, but I still have a general shred of hope for people. Naive yes I know. I guess this is why we can't have nice things. But just so you know your top hat had my vote before you even tweeted about it, and will continue to do so.
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 01:26:57
March 19 2012 01:25 GMT
#706




Fucking TB tweeting about it and cheating all the other people involved who would never ask there fans to vote for them in a fan-voted poll that doesn't actually mean anything, right?...right?
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
March 19 2012 01:26 GMT
#707
my 2 cents:

the immature community hurts esport.

Maybe take another point of view:

if one ONE person who follows tb on twitter and is NOT related to Starcraft (maybe lol, cod, css or whatever) is going to join the sc - scene because of that tweets this entire stuff is a freakin success cause we spread the word about it. no action - no reaction.

So stop acting like some kind of "elite" just because not everyone has your opinion and start to spread the word on your own.
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
March 19 2012 01:27 GMT
#708
vote for artosis pylon!
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
March 19 2012 01:28 GMT
#709
ARTOSIS PYLON. LET'S GO!
Anything is Possible
Darmuth
Profile Joined June 2011
United States62 Posts
March 19 2012 01:29 GMT
#710
On March 19 2012 10:25 Monochromatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 10:13 Darmuth wrote:
Husky Tweated, djwheet tweeted, day9 tweeted TB tweeted and those are just the ones I follow on twitter. Why is only one of these getting shit upon?

EDIT: and I can hardly care who tweeted or not, I'm just pointing out that people here are being very uptight about one set of tweets, and yet have said barely nothing about the others. All or nothing people, to only call out one and not the others is being hypocritical at best. Personally nothing IMO.


I think I can explain:
DjWheat is losing.
Husky was going to win anyway.
day9 was going to win anyway.

First, Totalbiscuit has over 10k votes, No other poll has more votes, he has about 5k more votes then average.
Then he was clearly going to lose. Look at the first pages of this thread, count how many times Artosis Pylon has come up as the one people expect to win. He was losing horrible before he tweeted about it. Then the Artosis Plyon caught up. That alone shows how much more it should win. Now he tweets again and is winning again. The fact that because he tweeted, and most of the voters know nothing about ESPORTS. Otherwise they should have voted on every one.


I guess I'm one of his few followers that know things about eSports. And also everyone should have saw this coming sicne TB said on day one that he wasn't going to let the pylon beat him.

ANd one I had forgotten about TLO's tweeted and he just barely won, so guess should call out him too for winning after he tweeted.
Dingobloo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1903 Posts
March 19 2012 01:29 GMT
#711
Voted for the pylon, it is a unique snowflake, by definition there can be only one.
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
March 19 2012 01:31 GMT
#712
I know that this is just for shits and giggles. But the thing is, Totalbiscuit by tweeting his whole fanbase a good fraction of which might not know sc2 at all, come here and ruin this. Yeah there's nothing at stake, but people voting should be people that follow the sc2 community...

Oh and: Go people vote for Artosis pylon!
Never say die
Drigger
Profile Joined November 2011
254 Posts
March 19 2012 01:31 GMT
#713
On March 19 2012 10:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Looong wall of text



Well let me be the first one to congratulate you on winning this contest.
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
March 19 2012 01:34 GMT
#714
On March 19 2012 10:29 Darmuth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 10:25 Monochromatic wrote:
On March 19 2012 10:13 Darmuth wrote:
Husky Tweated, djwheet tweeted, day9 tweeted TB tweeted and those are just the ones I follow on twitter. Why is only one of these getting shit upon?

EDIT: and I can hardly care who tweeted or not, I'm just pointing out that people here are being very uptight about one set of tweets, and yet have said barely nothing about the others. All or nothing people, to only call out one and not the others is being hypocritical at best. Personally nothing IMO.


I think I can explain:
DjWheat is losing.
Husky was going to win anyway.
day9 was going to win anyway.

First, Totalbiscuit has over 10k votes, No other poll has more votes, he has about 5k more votes then average.
Then he was clearly going to lose. Look at the first pages of this thread, count how many times Artosis Pylon has come up as the one people expect to win. He was losing horrible before he tweeted about it. Then the Artosis Plyon caught up. That alone shows how much more it should win. Now he tweets again and is winning again. The fact that because he tweeted, and most of the voters know nothing about ESPORTS. Otherwise they should have voted on every one.


I guess I'm one of his few followers that know things about eSports. And also everyone should have saw this coming sicne TB said on day one that he wasn't going to let the pylon beat him.

ANd one I had forgotten about TLO's tweeted and he just barely won, so guess should call out him too for winning after he tweeted.


The TLO vs NaNiWa was literally 50-50 the whole time, his tweet did almost nothing. They practically tied.

I guess I am just upset about TB rigging this because suddenly this is not the most ESPORTS, its the most followers on twitter. I was looking forward to this, seeing which one won.

If you know anything about ESPORTS though, Artosis Pylon > a Tophat.
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 01:37:18
March 19 2012 01:36 GMT
#715
On March 19 2012 10:31 Ghoststrikes wrote:
I know that this is just for shits and giggles. But the thing is, Totalbiscuit by tweeting his whole fanbase a good fraction of which might not know sc2 at all, come here and ruin this. Yeah there's nothing at stake, but people voting should be people that follow the sc2 community...

Oh and: Go people vote for Artosis pylon!


Oh I'm sorry, but last I checked a chunk of my fanbase was part of the SC2 community. And my whole fanbase? I got 640k or so subs and only 70k Twitter followers, that was a fraction of it.

I think the better question is, why can't Teamliquid beat a tiny fraction of my fanbase and when the exact time was that they became a bunch of sissy girlymen?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
March 19 2012 01:37 GMT
#716
"Huk top 3 control" hahaha
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
March 19 2012 01:38 GMT
#717
On March 19 2012 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 10:31 Ghoststrikes wrote:
I know that this is just for shits and giggles. But the thing is, Totalbiscuit by tweeting his whole fanbase a good fraction of which might not know sc2 at all, come here and ruin this. Yeah there's nothing at stake, but people voting should be people that follow the sc2 community...

Oh and: Go people vote for Artosis pylon!


Oh I'm sorry, but last I checked a chunk of my fanbase was part of the SC2 community. And my whole fanbase? I got 640k or so subs and only 70k Twitter followers, that was a fraction of it.

I think the better question is, why can't Teamliquid beat a tiny fraction of my fanbase and when the exact time was that they became a bunch of sissy girlymen?


We did beat your fanbase, why did you have to tweet twice?
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 19 2012 01:38 GMT
#718
Guys of course it's ok if they tweet about it the entire bracket is in good fun, relax -_-
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
March 19 2012 01:40 GMT
#719
On March 19 2012 10:38 Monochromatic wrote:
We did beat your fanbase, why did you have to tweet twice?


Hahahahaha. Tweet twice, double my fanbase! Oh wait, you're being a dumbass. Why is there so much sand in your vagina over this stupid poll?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
March 19 2012 01:40 GMT
#720
Artosis Pylon needs more votes!!!
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.