• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8520 users

[Over] TL ESPORTS Bracket - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
3099 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 155 Next
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
March 17 2012 05:29 GMT
#181
Voted!

Awesome brackets.
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
March 17 2012 05:32 GMT
#182
Chill Get Out vs Special Tactics in Grand Finals. Chill Get Out to win.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
InDaHouse
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden956 Posts
March 17 2012 05:36 GMT
#183
CHILL GET OUT is still hilarious
Stork protoss legend
NoctemSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States771 Posts
March 17 2012 05:37 GMT
#184
This is amazing. Thank you Hot_bid
http://www.twitch.tv/noctemsc <--Most epic fun times
fighter2_40
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States420 Posts
March 17 2012 05:39 GMT
#185
WHY IS THERE NO "SOOOO MANY BANELINGS"
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
March 17 2012 05:39 GMT
#186
"dw tahts halo"?

Or is it too last year?
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
March 17 2012 05:41 GMT
#187
Definitely following this and participating to the end.

I agree ESPORTS glasses should have found its way into the bracket, I guess it was just outside the bubble
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
March 17 2012 05:46 GMT
#188
This is a great idea, but you shouldn't have seeded them because its just adds a layer of bias.
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
March 17 2012 05:47 GMT
#189
I agree that Bitbybit should've been on there. It probably would've gotten far too. But hey, I'm not here to complain, this is awesome!!!!! Artosis pylon IS Esports!
Never say die
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
March 17 2012 06:05 GMT
#190
State of The E-Sports Bracket Fictional Analysis:

JP: Welcome To State of The Esports Bracket Show! I have with my tonight Tyler Washsomething, Geoff incontrol Robinson, Dan Artosis Stemkowowowski and Sean Day9 Plott. We're going to be looking at the Esports Bracket today, a lot of good match ups here so lets get right to it. Artosis, this first one maybe hit Home to you...Poopfeast420 vs. Jessica's Twitter, go.

Artosis: Oh gawd...well, the thing these two have in common JP is they're both enormous trolls, and they both raise a lot of questions. The difference here is Jessica requires translators to confound and annoy us, but Poopfeast420 is universally understood, I've got to go there.

Day9: HAHA you said poop HAHAHA (Trails off laughing for a few minutes in the background)

JP: Sounds right to me, Geoff, take this next one. The MC Murloc vs the TL Elephant.

Geoff: Well JP, They say an elephant has a great memory, but that dancing Murloc is something *dramatic camera zoom in* I will never forget.

JP: Murloc it is, Tyler, now this is a tough one. The TLO beard vs Naniwa's probe rush

Tyler: I'm actually very good friends with both probes and beards, I just hope they have a good match.

Geoff: That's it? you gotta pick one make a pick

Tyler: That's it, sometimes beards hold probes, sometimes probes hardcounter beards. If I had to pick something I'd just not build phoenixes...but if I had to pick one of the actual options presented to me, I'd take the beard.

Artosis: It kind of makes TLO look like a non-Marxist version of Destiny.

JP: Yes, good point good point. Day9's webcam seems to have frozen and his computer is generating smoke...so Artosis I'll give you this one. July vs Decorah Eagles

Artosis: Actually July just ate the Eagles.

JP: I guess that settles that one, I guess he'll be given a walk over. Ok, Geoff, Hurting Esports vs. Extended Series

Geoff: I fail to see how those are actually two different things

Sundance pops up behind JP: Ya, We get it...not gonnal ike, do anything to change it or anything like that but I get it

Geoff: Since Hurting Esports is more broad, I'll go with that, Extended series is only about 67% of the things hurting Esports right now.

JP: Ok, Hurting Esports it is, Tyler, Stephano is French vs. Chill Get Out

Tyler: Ok, well clearly Stephano is American, I'm very knowledgable about Europe and I'd know if Stephano was not from Texas. Chill get out on the other hand...probably the most effective BM in game history.
Chill left the game, left DJWheat's show, and basically is hiding in a Prairie province in fear of lag. Gotta go with that.

JP: Haha, very true. Day9, are you back? Is your computer now on Fire? your webcam seems to be frozen on a frame of your hair burning while you're holding a plush rabbit. Ok, I think we lost day9 for now. Artosis, Huk top 3 control vs. Good guy Sheth.

Artosis: It's got to be Top 3 control here guys, Sheth playing in his lap just confused the Koreans too much, whereas excellent micro coming from a small framed tiny man with some girlish qualities to his hair...Koreans totally get that.

JP: Bit of a nod to culture there I guess. Geoff, Day9 Trumpets vs. Thorzain the Spoon Terran.

Geoff: I could see Day9's Imoortal or Fusion Core dance winning here, but not the trumpets. The fact that Thorizan somehow extends the average length of a StarCraft 2 match to the length of...an average LoL match....and yet unlike LoL makes it entertaining somehow. Got to go with the spoon.

JP: Spoon it is!. Tyler, Boxer meets grack vs The Banjo haypro.

Tyler: Just shows the effects of influence and noteriety here. The Emperor misprounces your name once, and guess what. That's your name now. On the other hand, The Banjo...I'm his team mate and i don't know where Haypro got that name. For 5 months I thought Ret and Haypro were just the same guy.

Geoff: I think every time Haypro calls home, he has to remind his own mother who he is.

JP: The Gracken takes it there. ...Day9 are you back?

Day9: I'm here JP, I had to get Markio to put out a fire in my house, he's very talented, he lives in my closet.

JP: Ok Great, So Sean, take this one...Girl Drama vs. DRG's Zergling Dance

Day9: I know a girl named Felicia and I think someone named Felicity and I think they're like good and evil versions of each other. Sometimes I have trouble talking to girls because I get embarrassed but like...you know how sometimes you realllly like that one girl and you need to go up to her and your mind just blanks and you like forget who you are and you just say something about starcraft instead and she looks at you kind of funny and you blush all red and you just freeze and you're like...uh...uh...and you just run out of the room screaming like a flying squirrel and th--

JP: Sean? Ok, I think we lost Day9 again, but i'm going to assuming he was picking DRG here because ultimately he always does. Artosis, Husky's banelings vs the Pitchforks

Artosis: Oh geeze JP, first of all, "Husky's banelings" how about Artosis's 'SO MANY BANELINGS"? was that not really the first song JP? The pitchforks are obviously more recent, and both reddit and banelings are insanely random and destructive forces...but i think we shouldn't encourage Reddit at all, so Banelings.

JP: Banelings busts through reddit. Geoff, Fuck Slasher vs. Special Tactics

Geoff: Slasher got shaved, cancelled and fired...White Ra went hunting and has kidnapped a Frenchman. Special Tactics.

JP: Sums it up. Tyler, Manner Mules vs. IdrA Rage

Tyler: IdrA has literally never stayed in a game long enough to see Manner Mules......maybe a couple hallucinated ones. You can't Manner Mule Greg, he's left before your orbital has enough time to get to 50 energy. IdrA wins it.

JP: No GG, No Re. Geoff, DJWheat Rants vs. Ultra drops.

Geoff: on one hand I love Wheat's rants...on the other hand, when other people are talking, I'm not allowed to talk as much, and I hate that. If Ultras could literally be dropped ON units and crush them, I'd go with that, but Wheat's ranting it is.

JP: Marcus takes it. Artosis, sensitive one for you again. TotalBiscuit's Tophat vs. the Artosis Pylon.

Tyler: With the pylon buildings have no power, without the tophat TB has no hair.

Artosis: screw you JP, ahhh.... *sigh and weird noise that gives you the sense that Dan is actually an ancient talking tree from LoTR* Fine, the pylon.

JP: Sorry buddy. Ok, last one in the first round. Tyler, How about it, MKP loves reddit vs User was banned.

Tyler: I just can't give it to Reddit, they might just turn on Marine King if they find out he's left handed or if he combs his hair differently. I'm saying User is banned...if you disagree, post on TL and some mod will ban you for disagreeing.

JP: Fair enough...That does it for the round of 32...we're just going to...oh Sean, are you back?

Day9: Hi JP, So you know how in Quantum Physics things can spontaneously happen? Well, the atoms in my computer all coincidentally moved down at the same time and my computer fell through my floor and fused with the cold earth below. One of my fans FedExed me a new one though, so I should be good no-

JP: Oh, I think we lost Day9....

Day9: Ring

JP: Oh Sean are you there?

Day9: Harvey Mudd! Monobattl--

JP: And we lost him again. We're going to take a quick break and continue with round of 16 picks after this.

Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
March 17 2012 06:27 GMT
#191
This is a beautiful thread and I congratulate TL on making it. I disagree with the seedings themselves but whatevssssss.
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
rtgICEMAN
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania66 Posts
March 17 2012 06:29 GMT
#192
Maybe you should hide the current results from the polls. Just sayin ...
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
March 17 2012 06:37 GMT
#193
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2012 15:05 EnderSword wrote:
State of The E-Sports Bracket Fictional Analysis:

JP: Welcome To State of The Esports Bracket Show! I have with my tonight Tyler Washsomething, Geoff incontrol Robinson, Dan Artosis Stemkowowowski and Sean Day9 Plott. We're going to be looking at the Esports Bracket today, a lot of good match ups here so lets get right to it. Artosis, this first one maybe hit Home to you...Poopfeast420 vs. Jessica's Twitter, go.

Artosis: Oh gawd...well, the thing these two have in common JP is they're both enormous trolls, and they both raise a lot of questions. The difference here is Jessica requires translators to confound and annoy us, but Poopfeast420 is universally understood, I've got to go there.

Day9: HAHA you said poop HAHAHA (Trails off laughing for a few minutes in the background)

JP: Sounds right to me, Geoff, take this next one. The MC Murloc vs the TL Elephant.

Geoff: Well JP, They say an elephant has a great memory, but that dancing Murloc is something *dramatic camera zoom in* I will never forget.

JP: Murloc it is, Tyler, now this is a tough one. The TLO beard vs Naniwa's probe rush

Tyler: I'm actually very good friends with both probes and beards, I just hope they have a good match.

Geoff: That's it? you gotta pick one make a pick

Tyler: That's it, sometimes beards hold probes, sometimes probes hardcounter beards. If I had to pick something I'd just not build phoenixes...but if I had to pick one of the actual options presented to me, I'd take the beard.

Artosis: It kind of makes TLO look like a non-Marxist version of Destiny.

JP: Yes, good point good point. Day9's webcam seems to have frozen and his computer is generating smoke...so Artosis I'll give you this one. July vs Decorah Eagles

Artosis: Actually July just ate the Eagles.

JP: I guess that settles that one, I guess he'll be given a walk over. Ok, Geoff, Hurting Esports vs. Extended Series

Geoff: I fail to see how those are actually two different things

Sundance pops up behind JP: Ya, We get it...not gonnal ike, do anything to change it or anything like that but I get it

Geoff: Since Hurting Esports is more broad, I'll go with that, Extended series is only about 67% of the things hurting Esports right now.

JP: Ok, Hurting Esports it is, Tyler, Stephano is French vs. Chill Get Out

Tyler: Ok, well clearly Stephano is American, I'm very knowledgable about Europe and I'd know if Stephano was not from Texas. Chill get out on the other hand...probably the most effective BM in game history.
Chill left the game, left DJWheat's show, and basically is hiding in a Prairie province in fear of lag. Gotta go with that.

JP: Haha, very true. Day9, are you back? Is your computer now on Fire? your webcam seems to be frozen on a frame of your hair burning while you're holding a plush rabbit. Ok, I think we lost day9 for now. Artosis, Huk top 3 control vs. Good guy Sheth.

Artosis: It's got to be Top 3 control here guys, Sheth playing in his lap just confused the Koreans too much, whereas excellent micro coming from a small framed tiny man with some girlish qualities to his hair...Koreans totally get that.

JP: Bit of a nod to culture there I guess. Geoff, Day9 Trumpets vs. Thorzain the Spoon Terran.

Geoff: I could see Day9's Imoortal or Fusion Core dance winning here, but not the trumpets. The fact that Thorizan somehow extends the average length of a StarCraft 2 match to the length of...an average LoL match....and yet unlike LoL makes it entertaining somehow. Got to go with the spoon.

JP: Spoon it is!. Tyler, Boxer meets grack vs The Banjo haypro.

Tyler: Just shows the effects of influence and noteriety here. The Emperor misprounces your name once, and guess what. That's your name now. On the other hand, The Banjo...I'm his team mate and i don't know where Haypro got that name. For 5 months I thought Ret and Haypro were just the same guy.

Geoff: I think every time Haypro calls home, he has to remind his own mother who he is.

JP: The Gracken takes it there. ...Day9 are you back?

Day9: I'm here JP, I had to get Markio to put out a fire in my house, he's very talented, he lives in my closet.

JP: Ok Great, So Sean, take this one...Girl Drama vs. DRG's Zergling Dance

Day9: I know a girl named Felicia and I think someone named Felicity and I think they're like good and evil versions of each other. Sometimes I have trouble talking to girls because I get embarrassed but like...you know how sometimes you realllly like that one girl and you need to go up to her and your mind just blanks and you like forget who you are and you just say something about starcraft instead and she looks at you kind of funny and you blush all red and you just freeze and you're like...uh...uh...and you just run out of the room screaming like a flying squirrel and th--

JP: Sean? Ok, I think we lost Day9 again, but i'm going to assuming he was picking DRG here because ultimately he always does. Artosis, Husky's banelings vs the Pitchforks

Artosis: Oh geeze JP, first of all, "Husky's banelings" how about Artosis's 'SO MANY BANELINGS"? was that not really the first song JP? The pitchforks are obviously more recent, and both reddit and banelings are insanely random and destructive forces...but i think we shouldn't encourage Reddit at all, so Banelings.

JP: Banelings busts through reddit. Geoff, Fuck Slasher vs. Special Tactics

Geoff: Slasher got shaved, cancelled and fired...White Ra went hunting and has kidnapped a Frenchman. Special Tactics.

JP: Sums it up. Tyler, Manner Mules vs. IdrA Rage

Tyler: IdrA has literally never stayed in a game long enough to see Manner Mules......maybe a couple hallucinated ones. You can't Manner Mule Greg, he's left before your orbital has enough time to get to 50 energy. IdrA wins it.

JP: No GG, No Re. Geoff, DJWheat Rants vs. Ultra drops.

Geoff: on one hand I love Wheat's rants...on the other hand, when other people are talking, I'm not allowed to talk as much, and I hate that. If Ultras could literally be dropped ON units and crush them, I'd go with that, but Wheat's ranting it is.

JP: Marcus takes it. Artosis, sensitive one for you again. TotalBiscuit's Tophat vs. the Artosis Pylon.

Tyler: With the pylon buildings have no power, without the tophat TB has no hair.

Artosis: screw you JP, ahhh.... *sigh and weird noise that gives you the sense that Dan is actually an ancient talking tree from LoTR* Fine, the pylon.

JP: Sorry buddy. Ok, last one in the first round. Tyler, How about it, MKP loves reddit vs User was banned.

Tyler: I just can't give it to Reddit, they might just turn on Marine King if they find out he's left handed or if he combs his hair differently. I'm saying User is banned...if you disagree, post on TL and some mod will ban you for disagreeing.

JP: Fair enough...That does it for the round of 32...we're just going to...oh Sean, are you back?

Day9: Hi JP, So you know how in Quantum Physics things can spontaneously happen? Well, the atoms in my computer all coincidentally moved down at the same time and my computer fell through my floor and fused with the cold earth below. One of my fans FedExed me a new one though, so I should be good no-

JP: Oh, I think we lost Day9....

Day9: Ring

JP: Oh Sean are you there?

Day9: Harvey Mudd! Monobattl--

JP: And we lost him again. We're going to take a quick break and continue with round of 16 picks after this.




That, sir, is awesome!!! Props, should be added to the OP!
Never say die
Theeakoz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1114 Posts
March 17 2012 06:37 GMT
#194
this is so funny lol
Please change the luck dependancy of spawning locations on rotationally symmetric maps.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 17 2012 06:43 GMT
#195
On March 17 2012 12:08 hootsushi wrote:
Day9 Trumpets and Special Tactics are #3 and #2, but number one spot should go to MKP loves reddit, it just shows the passion of the community <3 this is esports!

MKP is #2 seed right where he should be~
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Derity
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2952 Posts
March 17 2012 06:47 GMT
#196
On March 17 2012 15:37 Ghoststrikes wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2012 15:05 EnderSword wrote:
State of The E-Sports Bracket Fictional Analysis:

JP: Welcome To State of The Esports Bracket Show! I have with my tonight Tyler Washsomething, Geoff incontrol Robinson, Dan Artosis Stemkowowowski and Sean Day9 Plott. We're going to be looking at the Esports Bracket today, a lot of good match ups here so lets get right to it. Artosis, this first one maybe hit Home to you...Poopfeast420 vs. Jessica's Twitter, go.

Artosis: Oh gawd...well, the thing these two have in common JP is they're both enormous trolls, and they both raise a lot of questions. The difference here is Jessica requires translators to confound and annoy us, but Poopfeast420 is universally understood, I've got to go there.

Day9: HAHA you said poop HAHAHA (Trails off laughing for a few minutes in the background)

JP: Sounds right to me, Geoff, take this next one. The MC Murloc vs the TL Elephant.

Geoff: Well JP, They say an elephant has a great memory, but that dancing Murloc is something *dramatic camera zoom in* I will never forget.

JP: Murloc it is, Tyler, now this is a tough one. The TLO beard vs Naniwa's probe rush

Tyler: I'm actually very good friends with both probes and beards, I just hope they have a good match.

Geoff: That's it? you gotta pick one make a pick

Tyler: That's it, sometimes beards hold probes, sometimes probes hardcounter beards. If I had to pick something I'd just not build phoenixes...but if I had to pick one of the actual options presented to me, I'd take the beard.

Artosis: It kind of makes TLO look like a non-Marxist version of Destiny.

JP: Yes, good point good point. Day9's webcam seems to have frozen and his computer is generating smoke...so Artosis I'll give you this one. July vs Decorah Eagles

Artosis: Actually July just ate the Eagles.

JP: I guess that settles that one, I guess he'll be given a walk over. Ok, Geoff, Hurting Esports vs. Extended Series

Geoff: I fail to see how those are actually two different things

Sundance pops up behind JP: Ya, We get it...not gonnal ike, do anything to change it or anything like that but I get it

Geoff: Since Hurting Esports is more broad, I'll go with that, Extended series is only about 67% of the things hurting Esports right now.

JP: Ok, Hurting Esports it is, Tyler, Stephano is French vs. Chill Get Out

Tyler: Ok, well clearly Stephano is American, I'm very knowledgable about Europe and I'd know if Stephano was not from Texas. Chill get out on the other hand...probably the most effective BM in game history.
Chill left the game, left DJWheat's show, and basically is hiding in a Prairie province in fear of lag. Gotta go with that.

JP: Haha, very true. Day9, are you back? Is your computer now on Fire? your webcam seems to be frozen on a frame of your hair burning while you're holding a plush rabbit. Ok, I think we lost day9 for now. Artosis, Huk top 3 control vs. Good guy Sheth.

Artosis: It's got to be Top 3 control here guys, Sheth playing in his lap just confused the Koreans too much, whereas excellent micro coming from a small framed tiny man with some girlish qualities to his hair...Koreans totally get that.

JP: Bit of a nod to culture there I guess. Geoff, Day9 Trumpets vs. Thorzain the Spoon Terran.

Geoff: I could see Day9's Imoortal or Fusion Core dance winning here, but not the trumpets. The fact that Thorizan somehow extends the average length of a StarCraft 2 match to the length of...an average LoL match....and yet unlike LoL makes it entertaining somehow. Got to go with the spoon.

JP: Spoon it is!. Tyler, Boxer meets grack vs The Banjo haypro.

Tyler: Just shows the effects of influence and noteriety here. The Emperor misprounces your name once, and guess what. That's your name now. On the other hand, The Banjo...I'm his team mate and i don't know where Haypro got that name. For 5 months I thought Ret and Haypro were just the same guy.

Geoff: I think every time Haypro calls home, he has to remind his own mother who he is.

JP: The Gracken takes it there. ...Day9 are you back?

Day9: I'm here JP, I had to get Markio to put out a fire in my house, he's very talented, he lives in my closet.

JP: Ok Great, So Sean, take this one...Girl Drama vs. DRG's Zergling Dance

Day9: I know a girl named Felicia and I think someone named Felicity and I think they're like good and evil versions of each other. Sometimes I have trouble talking to girls because I get embarrassed but like...you know how sometimes you realllly like that one girl and you need to go up to her and your mind just blanks and you like forget who you are and you just say something about starcraft instead and she looks at you kind of funny and you blush all red and you just freeze and you're like...uh...uh...and you just run out of the room screaming like a flying squirrel and th--

JP: Sean? Ok, I think we lost Day9 again, but i'm going to assuming he was picking DRG here because ultimately he always does. Artosis, Husky's banelings vs the Pitchforks

Artosis: Oh geeze JP, first of all, "Husky's banelings" how about Artosis's 'SO MANY BANELINGS"? was that not really the first song JP? The pitchforks are obviously more recent, and both reddit and banelings are insanely random and destructive forces...but i think we shouldn't encourage Reddit at all, so Banelings.

JP: Banelings busts through reddit. Geoff, Fuck Slasher vs. Special Tactics

Geoff: Slasher got shaved, cancelled and fired...White Ra went hunting and has kidnapped a Frenchman. Special Tactics.

JP: Sums it up. Tyler, Manner Mules vs. IdrA Rage

Tyler: IdrA has literally never stayed in a game long enough to see Manner Mules......maybe a couple hallucinated ones. You can't Manner Mule Greg, he's left before your orbital has enough time to get to 50 energy. IdrA wins it.

JP: No GG, No Re. Geoff, DJWheat Rants vs. Ultra drops.

Geoff: on one hand I love Wheat's rants...on the other hand, when other people are talking, I'm not allowed to talk as much, and I hate that. If Ultras could literally be dropped ON units and crush them, I'd go with that, but Wheat's ranting it is.

JP: Marcus takes it. Artosis, sensitive one for you again. TotalBiscuit's Tophat vs. the Artosis Pylon.

Tyler: With the pylon buildings have no power, without the tophat TB has no hair.

Artosis: screw you JP, ahhh.... *sigh and weird noise that gives you the sense that Dan is actually an ancient talking tree from LoTR* Fine, the pylon.

JP: Sorry buddy. Ok, last one in the first round. Tyler, How about it, MKP loves reddit vs User was banned.

Tyler: I just can't give it to Reddit, they might just turn on Marine King if they find out he's left handed or if he combs his hair differently. I'm saying User is banned...if you disagree, post on TL and some mod will ban you for disagreeing.

JP: Fair enough...That does it for the round of 32...we're just going to...oh Sean, are you back?

Day9: Hi JP, So you know how in Quantum Physics things can spontaneously happen? Well, the atoms in my computer all coincidentally moved down at the same time and my computer fell through my floor and fused with the cold earth below. One of my fans FedExed me a new one though, so I should be good no-

JP: Oh, I think we lost Day9....

Day9: Ring

JP: Oh Sean are you there?

Day9: Harvey Mudd! Monobattl--

JP: And we lost him again. We're going to take a quick break and continue with round of 16 picks after this.




That, sir, is awesome!!! Props, should be added to the OP!


i had a good read
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
March 17 2012 06:57 GMT
#197
Probably should of made it so you had to vote in order to see the current results. To avoid bandwagon voting. Also, what about voter fraud for people with multiple accounts. Or gerrymandering the vote by the bracket set-up. We should of had a vote to see who fights who for votes. Furthermore, this being electronic, how do we know our votes will count in the end and Rich wont change it? Not to mention the lack of privacy here, I am sure your IT dept can identify who voted for what, possibly leading to biased mods being prejudice to certain "undesirables".

Last I checked, F.U.N. doesn't stand for Rules And Regulations. Which any self-respecting democratic institution should employ. Hot_Bid as an administrator with the DISTINCT PRIVLEGE of administrating this community and content, it is your sworn duty to uphold basic TL Member Rights and address these issues in a transparent and public fashion.

Mazaire
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia217 Posts
March 17 2012 07:00 GMT
#198
Poopfeast420 has got this. EZ

"No matter what event you go to there are so many koreans, like a swarm. Even if you beat three or four, there are like 10 others waiting." - Socke
MiKTeX
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States234 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 07:15:06
March 17 2012 07:11 GMT
#199
my bracket (that has poopfeast420 winning the entire thing, actually...!)

although in reality I think trumpets will take this no problem in the finals against the winner of poopfeast420 and grack in the upper semis

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
March 17 2012 07:13 GMT
#200
Chill Get Out vs Poopfeast420 in finals. EZ.
#freeshauni
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 194
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 784
ByuN 363
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 178
RuFF_SC2 111
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 58
SteadfastSC 25
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3249
Shuttle 732
Mini 442
EffOrt 396
Dewaltoss 158
910 76
Mind 74
HiyA 65
Zeus 64
hero 56
[ Show more ]
sorry 21
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3572
Counter-Strike
fl0m5687
pashabiceps991
Fnx 627
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
singsing2105
Beastyqt712
ceh9705
mouzStarbuck256
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang0118
QueenE64
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 117
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV348
Other Games
• imaqtpie743
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.