
Just as a little aside: You could have dressed a little snappier.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
![]() Just as a little aside: You could have dressed a little snappier. | ||
|
mango_destroyer
Canada3914 Posts
| ||
|
turdburgler
England6749 Posts
| ||
|
chobopeon
United States7342 Posts
| ||
|
0kz
Italy1118 Posts
| ||
|
Slasher
United States1095 Posts
| ||
|
Slasher
United States1095 Posts
| ||
|
Slasher
United States1095 Posts
| ||
|
dizzy101
Netherlands2066 Posts
| ||
|
TheSwamp
United States1497 Posts
On February 25 2012 07:58 zul wrote: nice advertisement. -.- Slasher, I`m a fan of yours, but this sucks. I hope you commented before the interviews were up. Awesome content as always Slasher! | ||
|
mango_destroyer
Canada3914 Posts
| ||
|
SpinmovE
Canada119 Posts
| ||
|
Looms
United States4624 Posts
| ||
|
Misanthrope
United States924 Posts
| ||
|
neversleeping
117 Posts
| ||
|
Thoramas
Singapore152 Posts
| ||
|
nikj
Canada669 Posts
Looking forward to more stuff Slasher! | ||
|
windsupernova
Mexico5280 Posts
If youtube never existed gamespot could easily take their place in dumbest comments. I wish there was a transcript for all of this, the content is awesome but I feel I can read it faster than waiting for each video | ||
|
Romulox
United States125 Posts
| ||
|
sjschmidt93
United States2518 Posts
I hope other sites will follow suit with this kind of stuff. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|