• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8406 users

Cool/Unusual Starcraft 2 Games - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-17 22:42:25
March 17 2015 22:35 GMT
#81
On March 18 2015 05:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2015 13:05 The_Templar wrote:
Added about 10 games with polls to the OP (please vote!) and re-organized a few things. This is going to take a lot longer than I thought but I will get to every game in this thread.


I reiterate that if you want help. you can PM me i'll be happy to.

Could ... i don't know. Help you creating polls or maybe finding the games on TLPD or something. Just ask if you need help. If you don't then good luck

I think i found your Huk vs Naniwa but the quality.....



EDIT :

And ToD vs Tails. Is that it ?

http://www.twitch.tv/esvision/b/308570794

That HuK vs Naniwa has no DTs in it, but the other one is right. I love how ToD blamed it on the map haha.

I found HuK vs Naniwa. Still terrible quality ^_^
Part 1
Part 2
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 04:52:23
March 18 2015 01:34 GMT
#82
Daily contribution:

(Z)FruitDealer vs (P)HongUn - Lost Temple - 2010 GSL Open Season 3 - game 4

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +



+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

The Great Wall of Hongun


(P)MC vs (T)Jinro - Jungle Basin - 2010 GSL Open Season 3 - Game 4

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +

+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +
Down 0-3, in the ro4, against the best Protoss in the world, what is Jinro to do? THOR RUSH!


(Z)NesTea vs (T)NaDa (found it!) - Bel'Shir Beach - 2011 GSL October code S

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +



+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Mech TvZ in which Nestea wipes out a wave of thors with ....banelings.


(T)BoxeR vs (T)MarineKing - Antiga Shipyard - Iron Squid I - game 3

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +

@32:01

+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

An incredibly scrappy TvT on the level of Marineking vs Nada. Interesting ending...

Also one of the last games BoxeR would play in sc2 ;;


(P)sOs vs (T)PuMa - CalDeum - 2012-2013 SPL
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +



+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Just watch it, it's not long...

Also one of the worst games ever.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 18 2015 02:02 GMT
#83
I added ~10 more VODs to the OP.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 07:38:08
March 18 2015 07:31 GMT
#84
On March 18 2015 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 05:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 17 2015 13:05 The_Templar wrote:
Added about 10 games with polls to the OP (please vote!) and re-organized a few things. This is going to take a lot longer than I thought but I will get to every game in this thread.


I reiterate that if you want help. you can PM me i'll be happy to.

Could ... i don't know. Help you creating polls or maybe finding the games on TLPD or something. Just ask if you need help. If you don't then good luck

I think i found your Huk vs Naniwa but the quality.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJIJ_eSiAI0&list=PL734715D91578431D&index=108

EDIT :

And ToD vs Tails. Is that it ?

http://www.twitch.tv/esvision/b/308570794

That HuK vs Naniwa has no DTs in it, but the other one is right. I love how ToD blamed it on the map haha.

I found HuK vs Naniwa. Still terrible quality ^_^
Part 1
Part 2


I didn't watched it because the quality was so bad lol. BW is watchable in 240p but not S2 ^^ Glad you found the one you were looking for.

Just to note that "Hoon" played under the "Sting" alias for the VOD you are looking for in the OP.

Wasn't there a game in GSL where a floating gold base is denied by a drone rush ?

Also there was a game with a really big comeback in SPL 2013 i believe it's TvT with FantaSy on Arkanoid.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 18 2015 08:09 GMT
#85
(T)jjakji vs (T)SuperNova; Bel'shir Beach Winter; GSL November 2011, Ro32
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +

+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Both players going for proxy marauder. It gets hilarious.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 08:33:12
March 18 2015 08:11 GMT
#86
On March 18 2015 16:31 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 07:35 The_Templar wrote:
On March 18 2015 05:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 17 2015 13:05 The_Templar wrote:
Added about 10 games with polls to the OP (please vote!) and re-organized a few things. This is going to take a lot longer than I thought but I will get to every game in this thread.


I reiterate that if you want help. you can PM me i'll be happy to.

Could ... i don't know. Help you creating polls or maybe finding the games on TLPD or something. Just ask if you need help. If you don't then good luck

I think i found your Huk vs Naniwa but the quality.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJIJ_eSiAI0&list=PL734715D91578431D&index=108

EDIT :

And ToD vs Tails. Is that it ?

http://www.twitch.tv/esvision/b/308570794

That HuK vs Naniwa has no DTs in it, but the other one is right. I love how ToD blamed it on the map haha.

I found HuK vs Naniwa. Still terrible quality ^_^
Part 1
Part 2


I didn't watched it because the quality was so bad lol. BW is watchable in 240p but not S2 ^^ Glad you found the one you were looking for.

Just to note that "Hoon" played under the "Sting" alias for the VOD you are looking for in the OP.

Wasn't there a game in GSL where a floating gold base is denied by a drone rush ?

Also there was a game with a really big comeback in SPL 2013 i believe it's TvT with FantaSy on Arkanoid.


I think the drone rush game(s) you're referring to is SuNo vs Solar which I posted a link to on the previous page.

The TvT, if memory serves me is Puma vs Fantasy will try to locate the vod.

edit:

No actually I think it's this one vs. Classic:
+ Show Spoiler +
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 08:52:13
March 18 2015 08:43 GMT
#87
Separate post for this:

Thought I'd never find this next one..

(T)Dream vs (T)jjakji - Whirlwind - 2013 GSTL Pre-season

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +



+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Insane TvT. Jjaki and Dream actually split whirlwind in half with the longest tank/turret line I've ever seen. I've never seen a game with more scans either. Every base on Whirlwind is taken at some point. Jjakji takes advantage of the massive spread on the map by showering Dream with nukes.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 09:03:09
March 18 2015 09:02 GMT
#88
I'd love to watch Jinro vs MC on Lost Temple and Scrap Station in the GSL but I think the vods are lost and I think its worthy of of being in this thread. Anyone know where the vods are?
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 18 2015 09:10 GMT
#89
On March 18 2015 18:02 TBone- wrote:
I'd love to watch Jinro vs MC on Lost Temple and Scrap Station in the GSL but I think the vods are lost and I think its worthy of of being in this thread. Anyone know where the vods are?


Those were the games in the following season where Jinro beat MC iirc.

If so, then yeah, unfortunately I think those are lost as they were in the 2011 January season (first code S).

I know because I still can't find Nestea vs Choya on scrap station where Nestea made that insane 4-gate + void ray hold. ;;
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
March 18 2015 09:53 GMT
#90
Thx FMW. I didn't have time to watch all that was posted (since i didn't even finish watching SPL for this week ><). I'll watch if this is the game. Since you saw it. Do you think it was a good game for this thread ? Or too normal ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 17:07:38
March 18 2015 15:50 GMT
#91
Reminder to self to post herO vs Curious on Foxtrot Labs + Show Spoiler +


and MarineKing vs jjakji on Overgrowth (proxy vs proxy game from conn.si christmas league, can't find this one T_T).

And HuK vs BobaFett + Show Spoiler +


And MasterAsia vs TT1 + Show Spoiler +
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 18 2015 20:00 GMT
#92
(Z)HyuN vs (T)YoDa Game 1 Caseking Christmas Cup Ro16
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +



+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Hyun's answer to mech: mass infestors, Nydus Worm into YoDa's main, and an epic final battle.
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
March 18 2015 21:26 GMT
#93
On March 18 2015 18:10 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 18:02 TBone- wrote:
I'd love to watch Jinro vs MC on Lost Temple and Scrap Station in the GSL but I think the vods are lost and I think its worthy of of being in this thread. Anyone know where the vods are?


Those were the games in the following season where Jinro beat MC iirc.

If so, then yeah, unfortunately I think those are lost as they were in the 2011 January season (first code S).

I know because I still can't find Nestea vs Choya on scrap station where Nestea made that insane 4-gate + void ray hold. ;;


I'm gonna try and email them about Jinro vs MC, if I have any luck I'll ask about Nestea vs Choya too.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 18 2015 21:31 GMT
#94
On March 18 2015 18:53 FFW_Rude wrote:
Thx FMW. I didn't have time to watch all that was posted (since i didn't even finish watching SPL for this week ><). I'll watch if this is the game. Since you saw it. Do you think it was a good game for this thread ? Or too normal ?


The quality is kind of bad on the VOD so it's hard to see the supplies and worker. It's a good game, but it didn't seem that crazy a comeback imho. Just some great bio out of Fantasy. 4/5 star game.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-20 18:43:56
March 20 2015 18:43 GMT
#95
(Z)Suhoshin vs (P)Seed - Entombed Valley - 2012 GSL Season 4 - game 1 - 09/03/12

VOD

+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

cool drop rush build by Suhoshin


(Z)Action vs (T)Bogus - Korhal Floating Island - 2012-2013 SPL - 04/08/13

VOD *note it's missing the ending but most of the game is there.

+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Extremely weird game.

Action goes ling/SH/Infestor vs. Bio. He uses baneling drops for harassment and nydus worm for defense. ofc it doesn't work, but it's cool.


(P)Squirtle vs (Z)Action - Merry Go Round - 2014 GSL season 2 - game 1 - 04/17/14

VOD

+ Show Spoiler [What makes it unusual?] +

Standard 2-base Zerg vs 3-base collosus protoss wtf Squirtle
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
March 21 2015 09:10 GMT
#96
Scarlett vs Dream poll is missing
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 09:13 GMT
#97
Fixed. Nobody votes in these polls anyway.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 10:22:42
March 21 2015 10:03 GMT
#98
On March 21 2015 18:13 The_Templar wrote:
Fixed. Nobody votes in these polls anyway.


I do :p

Sleep vs Ruin missing the polls too.

You can add it. Poll number 76380


I'll delete it from this post when you add it
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 21 2015 10:19 GMT
#99
Added
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 10:39:07
March 21 2015 10:23 GMT
#100
On March 21 2015 19:19 The_Templar wrote:
Added


Thx Templar.

I watched every game on the OP and for now, the one the made me laugh most was the Bomber vs TOP game. This game was so funny, stupid AND nailbaiting.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 159
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1567
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe351
XBOCT279
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie868
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 35m
Online Event
14h 35m
FEL
19h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.