• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

MLG Broadcast Feedback - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
LawnMower
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden557 Posts
February 26 2012 13:41 GMT
#381
I have never liked Tasteless but I must say that his observing is incredibly bad. No production tab, not showing events on te map and what's with the damn zoom? I just hate that sort of bullshit. I'm resorting to listening Artosis and watching the minimap and I see this big red blob attacking the big blue blob... While Tasteless isn't moving the camera and thinking about the automaton? Seriously?

"Tasteless almost dropped the ball again". Indeed you did.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russel
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 26 2012 13:43 GMT
#382
I agree, they need a dedicated observer for every match. This things are just not ok. And what's with the zooms?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
zomgE
Profile Joined January 2012
498 Posts
February 26 2012 13:47 GMT
#383
not a fan of the zooming either or overexcitement
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
February 26 2012 13:54 GMT
#384
VODs really need quality options, I'm unable to stream smoothly at max without spiking. Other than that, I've got no complaints.
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 14:05:24
February 26 2012 14:02 GMT
#385
On February 26 2012 22:54 Amornthep wrote:
VODs really need quality options, I'm unable to stream smoothly at max without spiking. Other than that, I've got no complaints.


Twitchtv team are on it

On February 26 2012 20:27 Grend wrote:
For some reason I can watch it for free. Good job twitch :-)


Twitchtv's pay wall is an utter failure, and their servers around the world aren't as stable. MLG should have stuck with there main stream provider Streamworks.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 14:25:07
February 26 2012 14:24 GMT
#386
streams lag sometimes and the sound cuts out whereas some streams are fine, need a professional observer also
Necca
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 14:27:57
February 26 2012 14:26 GMT
#387
On February 10 2012 06:22 Ingebrigtsen wrote:
I really liked the part were the broadcast was on when all the europeans were sleeping


qft, I could watch the first few hours because I was learning for my exams late night. And btw. thanks for the free stream, I think it was a bug from your side, but thanks ^.^
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
February 26 2012 14:28 GMT
#388
Production-wise, this looks fantastic. SC2 on a highrise, I thought I'd never see.
Game-wise, what'd you expect? 10/10, it's like GSL for America, which is awesome because it's in American time... haha
haujie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany2 Posts
February 26 2012 14:59 GMT
#389
Are there seriously no HD VODs (yet)???
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 18:27:43
February 26 2012 18:25 GMT
#390
I posted this in a different thread, but realized that it really should have gone here so I'll copy&paste:


Some really good games at MLG. My review of the event thus far . . .

Player Linup: 10/10

Quality of Games Played: 9/10

Overall production value: 6/10


Will I buy this kind of pass again? Probably not. I enjoyed it, but it was definitely not a high-production event (not as nice as GSL), and no where close to the quality of any of the previous MLG's bar the very first (which flopped). Not having the crowd or an audience, and not having any space for even press etc . . . this was a 'Homestory Cup' with good players but without the comfortable atmosphere.

So overall, great Starcraft play from great players, enjoyed the games and the casters, but not worth being PPV in the future.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Rednaxela_19
Profile Joined December 2010
United States150 Posts
February 26 2012 18:28 GMT
#391
I feel like I'm watching replays that are months old with many of the casters.... I just don't really think many of them are entertaining. Is it just me?
bovineblitz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
February 26 2012 18:32 GMT
#392
On February 26 2012 22:41 LawnMower wrote:
I have never liked Tasteless but I must say that his observing is incredibly bad. No production tab, not showing events on te map and what's with the damn zoom? I just hate that sort of bullshit. I'm resorting to listening Artosis and watching the minimap and I see this big red blob attacking the big blue blob... While Tasteless isn't moving the camera and thinking about the automaton? Seriously?

"Tasteless almost dropped the ball again". Indeed you did.


I don't think they should be asking him to do that. In the GSL, which is the casting he does most consistently, they have a dedicated observer. On top of that they're both jet lagged and flew in for the event from Korea on Friday. That's pretty rough. I imagine it'd be hard to cast like that, let alone multitask observing, casting, and being charming/witty.
Eiaco
Profile Joined January 2012
170 Posts
February 26 2012 19:37 GMT
#393
Everything is horrible for me. Lag spikes every few seconds and sound keeps cutting out. Not impressed. :/
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 20:34:36
February 26 2012 20:18 GMT
#394
Can't watch the stream at 720p or 1080p, 480p is quite laggy too. I'm on 100/100 Mbit which i've tested to NYC servers with good latency, no jitter, nor any packet loss. I'm glad i didn't pay, i just tuned in to see if they had fixed their PPV system but they hadn't.
romelako
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States373 Posts
February 26 2012 20:26 GMT
#395
I love all of the casters here. If I had to pick one, though, that I didn't like listening to a lot, that would be Robin just because he speaks way too fast for his tongue to handle and can make it extremely hard to understand him at times. As for everyone else, great job. The split-screen method of broadcasting is beautiful, as well as the ability to just listen to the audio for certain streams is just so nice. I'm able to listen to interviews and such without taking my eyes off of the game. Also, with the cool format, you can tune in and out of games as the action is going on, giving you basically non-stop action while games are simultaneously played.

Will I pay again to watch MLG events? Definitely. Watching all of these amazing matches live (notably Idra vs. Nestea, DRG vs. Parting, and Nestea vs. Demuslim) was absolutely worth the $20. People say that you should just wait for the VOD's, but you miss out on all of the in-between interviews as well as the caster analysis pre-game as well as post game. The insight alone is very helpful as well and is definitely beneficial towards my game.

All in all, this was a $20 well spent. Thanks, MLG, for providing such entertaining content and a reasonable price!
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
February 26 2012 20:30 GMT
#396
On February 26 2012 22:47 zomgE wrote:
not a fan of the zooming either or overexcitement


not a fan of zooming i understand, not a fan of "overexcitement" i do not
n.Die_Jaedong
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
February 26 2012 20:42 GMT
#397
also the lag is incredible
n.Die_Jaedong
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 26 2012 20:47 GMT
#398
I love the quality of play, the production, the multiple streams, the game discussion after the games, the interviews...
BUT I will definately not buy a ticket again if this twitch mess repeats. I'm trying to watch Oz vs DRG right now and we are nearing the finals, and it is not watchable for me even on lower qualities due to server lag on Twitch's side. (It's not my rig or internet connection, it normally can handle two streams at 1080p without problem).
Get off my lawn, young punks
Stenbeck
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden12 Posts
February 26 2012 20:48 GMT
#399
so much lag now it's been OK so far. quite annoying right now though.
SC2 and music baby!
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
February 26 2012 20:50 GMT
#400
On February 26 2012 22:41 LawnMower wrote:
I have never liked Tasteless but I must say that his observing is incredibly bad. No production tab, not showing events on te map

If you watched BW at all, you'd understand why this is superior.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 52m
Patches Events
7h 52m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.