• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10322 users

Player List for MLG Winter Online Qualifiers Released - Pa…

Forum Index > SC2 General
860 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
DMTsyncope
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands46 Posts
February 02 2012 12:39 GMT
#821
Did they announce the casters yet for tonights qualifiers?
cause it says on the website: Casters for all regions will be announced shortly.
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 12:42:16
February 02 2012 12:42 GMT
#822
they just said that oz was only good when he has control of the game...
yiNyO
Profile Joined February 2011
132 Posts
February 02 2012 12:59 GMT
#823
is this already played?
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 13:10:31
February 02 2012 13:06 GMT
#824
At first I didnt read the message and I was like "omg naniwa is not included". Then I read the message and now Im happy again. Im really loooking forward to this season of MLG! Will be interesting to see if MLG will be f:d over by Gom again.

Edit ok. So I looked closer and I cant find Stephano or Sase. This is bothersome but I gue ss there must be some reason for this?

Edit: Nvm. Sase was in the NA list. All good.
4649!!
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
February 02 2012 13:10 GMT
#825
On February 02 2012 22:06 Robinsa wrote:
At first I didnt read the message and I was like "omg naniwa is not included". Then I read the message and now Im happy again. Im really loooking forward to this season of MLG! Will be interesting to see if MLG will be f:d over by Gom again.

Edit ok. So I looked closer and I cant find Stephano or Sase. This is bothersome but I gue ss there must be some reason for this?


Sase is playing in the NA qualifier fo some reason. guys like Stephano and Hero are not attending. They decided to play the ASUS ROG Winter instead that is played at the same time. I think Jyp and perhaps also Puma is playing in that one, but I am not sure.
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
February 02 2012 13:11 GMT
#826
On February 02 2012 22:10 purpose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:06 Robinsa wrote:
At first I didnt read the message and I was like "omg naniwa is not included". Then I read the message and now Im happy again. Im really loooking forward to this season of MLG! Will be interesting to see if MLG will be f:d over by Gom again.

Edit ok. So I looked closer and I cant find Stephano or Sase. This is bothersome but I gue ss there must be some reason for this?


Sase is playing in the NA qualifier fo some reason. guys like Stephano and Hero are not attending. They decided to play the ASUS ROG Winter instead that is played at the same time. I think Jyp and perhaps also Puma is playing in that one, but I am not sure.

Yeah I saw that now. I guess that he chose the "easier" path. All brackets are really full of talent though so its hard to call one easier than the other.
4649!!
DerKiLLa
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany47 Posts
February 02 2012 13:24 GMT
#827
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?
KubciO
Profile Joined July 2005
Poland11 Posts
February 02 2012 13:29 GMT
#828
Vods are not the same as live cast. Its like watching a football match from a recorded tape - if you are not really a big fan of the team, just a casual one, you just choose to do other things than watch something that has already happened.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 14:12:51
February 02 2012 14:05 GMT
#829
On February 02 2012 21:39 DMTsyncope wrote:
Did they announce the casters yet for tonights qualifiers?
cause it says on the website: Casters for all regions will be announced shortly.

Apollo just announced he will be casting alongside JP.

On February 02 2012 22:24 DerKiLLa wrote:
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Winter/Europe
Liquipedia
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 02 2012 14:09 GMT
#830
On February 02 2012 22:24 DerKiLLa wrote:
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?


The results of the games played so far can be found on liquipedia.

I read them just now since the EU qualifier is still broadcast at gone midnight =(
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
February 02 2012 14:16 GMT
#831
On February 02 2012 23:09 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:24 DerKiLLa wrote:
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?


The results of the games played so far can be found on liquipedia.

I read them just now since the EU qualifier is still broadcast at gone midnight =(

Isn't it funny that MLG's are still doing extended series, matching up people who met each other in the WB in the LB as well and also putting Cloud and Goody together all the time?
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
February 02 2012 14:34 GMT
#832
On February 02 2012 23:16 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 23:09 Asha` wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:24 DerKiLLa wrote:
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?


The results of the games played so far can be found on liquipedia.

I read them just now since the EU qualifier is still broadcast at gone midnight =(

Isn't it funny that MLG's are still doing extended series, matching up people who met each other in the WB in the LB as well and also putting Cloud and Goody together all the time?


it's rather sad how much work and money they put into improving certain aspects, while refusing to let go of things that require no cost or effort whatsoever. It's more or less pride I guess.
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
February 02 2012 18:02 GMT
#833
The MLG website says that all the qualifiers (in all the regions) will be played from 7 p.m. EST. That can't be true, can it? Are they letting the Europeans play in the middle of the night?

I.e.: at what time does the EU-qualifier start tonight?
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
February 02 2012 18:11 GMT
#834
How does the losers bracket work into the top 8 qualifiers?
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
nicotn
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands186 Posts
February 02 2012 18:59 GMT
#835
1 am for a European qualifier is a bit of a shit time..
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
February 02 2012 19:03 GMT
#836
On February 02 2012 23:34 rotegirte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 23:16 pdd wrote:
On February 02 2012 23:09 Asha` wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:24 DerKiLLa wrote:
Where can i find the recent results of the EU qualifier?


The results of the games played so far can be found on liquipedia.

I read them just now since the EU qualifier is still broadcast at gone midnight =(

Isn't it funny that MLG's are still doing extended series, matching up people who met each other in the WB in the LB as well and also putting Cloud and Goody together all the time?


it's rather sad how much work and money they put into improving certain aspects, while refusing to let go of things that require no cost or effort whatsoever. It's more or less pride I guess.

I think misplaced pride is a more complete description. Although lack of good judgement is another plausible cause, as I don't see how 1AM CET European qualifiers have anything to do with pride.
nicotn
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands186 Posts
February 02 2012 19:13 GMT
#837
On February 03 2012 03:02 VanCaspel wrote:
The MLG website says that all the qualifiers (in all the regions) will be played from 7 p.m. EST. That can't be true, can it? Are they letting the Europeans play in the middle of the night?

I.e.: at what time does the EU-qualifier start tonight?



1 am.
VanCaspel
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands250 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 19:19:21
February 02 2012 19:19 GMT
#838
On February 03 2012 04:13 nicotn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 03:02 VanCaspel wrote:
The MLG website says that all the qualifiers (in all the regions) will be played from 7 p.m. EST. That can't be true, can it? Are they letting the Europeans play in the middle of the night?

I.e.: at what time does the EU-qualifier start tonight?



1 am.


I guess that there's probably already a huge rant about this somewhere - but man, this is crazy! SC-pro's definitely need a worker's union
Dutch StarCraft League - www.DSCL.nl
nicotn
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 19:40:17
February 02 2012 19:24 GMT
#839
On February 03 2012 04:19 VanCaspel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:13 nicotn wrote:
On February 03 2012 03:02 VanCaspel wrote:
The MLG website says that all the qualifiers (in all the regions) will be played from 7 p.m. EST. That can't be true, can it? Are they letting the Europeans play in the middle of the night?

I.e.: at what time does the EU-qualifier start tonight?



1 am.


I guess that there's probably already a huge rant about this somewhere - but man, this is crazy! SC-pro's definitely need a worker's union


I am so disappointed in MLG, are they just only thinking about the Americans?

MLG_Lish
Profile Joined February 2011
31 Posts
February 02 2012 20:59 GMT
#840
On February 03 2012 04:24 nicotn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:19 VanCaspel wrote:
On February 03 2012 04:13 nicotn wrote:
On February 03 2012 03:02 VanCaspel wrote:
The MLG website says that all the qualifiers (in all the regions) will be played from 7 p.m. EST. That can't be true, can it? Are they letting the Europeans play in the middle of the night?

I.e.: at what time does the EU-qualifier start tonight?



1 am.


I guess that there's probably already a huge rant about this somewhere - but man, this is crazy! SC-pro's definitely need a worker's union


I am so disappointed in MLG, are they just only thinking about the Americans?



The matches being broadcast tonight were played ahead of time at times that were good for the players. It's just the broadcast that begins tonight at 7pm ET.

Just to confirm:tonight's broadcast will include Cloud vs. Goody.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.