• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

Why oGs will win the GSTL - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
January 26 2012 03:14 GMT
#61
you forgot oGsIllusion.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
January 26 2012 03:16 GMT
#62
T_T I was pulling for oGs, but then MC left.
Zerg delenda est.
MartynX
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom122 Posts
January 26 2012 03:25 GMT
#63
Was about to post that you missed MC, then I woke up... ^^
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
January 26 2012 03:25 GMT
#64
On January 26 2012 12:16 PopcornColonel wrote:
T_T I was pulling for oGs, but then MC left.


yea... without MC oGs just isn't the same.
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 26 2012 03:37 GMT
#65
OP just needs to cover the terran lineup of OGS: forgg-NaDa-Supernove-TOP-TheStC
field them in any bo9 and gg
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
January 26 2012 03:40 GMT
#66
AWWWW Yeah. Again, another incorrect opinion about who is going to win the GSTL, but I'm glad everyone is getting hyped and excited for it. Added it to my OP so more people can see how oGs is good, but will eventually fall under the might of FXO. Nice thread man!
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Pure-SC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1440 Posts
January 26 2012 12:24 GMT
#67
Updated the OP with most details, added in TL and also added some of the awesome information put together by ImmortalTofu. See Analysis of why oGs will win GSTL 1 2012 for his full post.

Apologies if the thread disappoints anyone, it was my first time trying anything like this and is all done in fun. And I appreciate the constructive criticism, I've definitely spent a lot longer than 5 minutes putting all the details together (at least a few hours so far!). If anyone has anything specific they think should be added to the OP, let me know and I'll do my best to get it added.

And ImmortalTofu did an amazing job with his thread and you should definitely check it out.

Now let's get this GSTL started already!
"Every time I visit community sites, I'm just embarrassed. There's so much witch hunting and name calling and arguing and gossip. Misogynist comments against women. It's just embarrassing." – Tasteless
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
January 26 2012 12:33 GMT
#68
great read, I hope TOP will play a lot in the GSTL. love him so much !
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
January 26 2012 13:32 GMT
#69
On January 26 2012 21:33 Yaki wrote:
great read, I hope TOP will play a lot in the GSTL. love him so much !


+1 my fav korean terran :D he's awesome
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
January 26 2012 14:35 GMT
#70
fOrGG will win both the GSTL and GSL code A + S! it took Mvp a little bit of time at the GSL before he acclimated, so let's give forgg a chance to mop the floor
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
January 26 2012 15:12 GMT
#71
I hope for HerO to come out and ALL KILL the shit out of some team so people would just stop abt him being average.

If you watch his stream his is so strong in all his MUs that if he just calms his nerves this isnt impossible. He plays so brilliantly untill he loses a match against someone he feels he shouldn't which usually shakes him up pretty bad.

GSTL will be a great place for him to show his might.
Liquid`HerO!!!
Shadow_Dog
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada427 Posts
January 26 2012 15:31 GMT
#72
What about Banjo?
Pure-SC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1440 Posts
January 26 2012 15:33 GMT
#73
There's even been rumours of banjo playing being heard from the oGs-TL training house. What could this mean?
"Every time I visit community sites, I'm just embarrassed. There's so much witch hunting and name calling and arguing and gossip. Misogynist comments against women. It's just embarrassing." – Tasteless
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
January 26 2012 15:40 GMT
#74
If supernova (and perhaps TOP) can carry the team perhaps oGs will pass a round or 2. But If they win the GSTL, I'll eat my left hand.
Pure-SC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1440 Posts
January 26 2012 15:44 GMT
#75
On January 27 2012 00:40 MrCon wrote:
If supernova (and perhaps TOP) can carry the team perhaps oGs will pass a round or 2. But If they win the GSTL, I'll eat my left hand.


I hope you're hungry!



"Every time I visit community sites, I'm just embarrassed. There's so much witch hunting and name calling and arguing and gossip. Misogynist comments against women. It's just embarrassing." – Tasteless
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
January 26 2012 15:48 GMT
#76
On January 27 2012 00:44 Pure-SC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 00:40 MrCon wrote:
If supernova (and perhaps TOP) can carry the team perhaps oGs will pass a round or 2. But If they win the GSTL, I'll eat my left hand.


I hope you're hungry!




I am but I would prefer to keep my hand intact to be honest =)
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
January 26 2012 16:00 GMT
#77
There's even been rumours of banjo playing being heard from the oGs-TL training house. What could this mean?


Hahaha, that line is gold
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
January 28 2012 06:40 GMT
#78
+ Show Spoiler [GSTL 1/28/12] +
STC brings oGs to 3:1 against Zenex!!!!
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 18:05:24
January 28 2012 18:05 GMT
#79
On January 28 2012 15:40 Blasterion wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [GSTL 1/28/12] +
STC brings oGs to 3:1 against Zenex!!!!



+ Show Spoiler [GSTL 1/28/12] +
Looks like superNova do his ace's job like a boss. He likes his banshees :D
Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
January 28 2012 18:18 GMT
#80
On January 26 2012 12:13 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 09:41 KvltMan wrote:
Even though I really appreciate seeing hype about the upcoming GSTL, these threads don't really seem to have as much effort put in to them as the ones in the BW forum.

Example:
BW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=97708
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=167558
SC2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306289
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306314

They just feel uninspired in comparison, and it feels like post like this and the above-mentioned FXO-post feels like posts that people made because they saw one about TSL, and one about Prime (which are well made, I might add.)
But seeing hype-posts without any pictures, tales, memorable quotes, analysis or banners just misses the entire point of hyping shit up, imo.

I am sorry if I come across like a twat and a total asshat, but I don't want this tradition from BW to turn in to something... Well, worse. We all saw what happened with the thread about "Cool unsual SC2" that mimicked the one in the BW-forum?
SC2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=199993
BW
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=197538

So, guys. I am not hating, I just know that we can do better! :D


There IS a good Starcraft 2 one

That is why I actually mentioned it. T_T I'd never BM anything that you do for the SC2 forum.
Get crunk
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Stellar Fest
2h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.