guess that means I just couldn't get enough

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
chambertin
United States1704 Posts
guess that means I just couldn't get enough ![]() | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On January 24 2012 14:20 Ben... wrote: This is such a fantastic write up! Good job! I personally am cheering for Genius and MKP. It's not that I dislike DRG or Nestea, it's more who I like the most. Genius 3gate voidrayed his way through the difficult period for Protoss and is now on fire. MKP is simply too huggable not to cheer for. Also, any thread with the Rocky IV training montage scene is automatically a top quality thread. Though I prefer the version with Hearts On Fire, which was what was actually in the movie, though both songs are badass. Goddamn, now I have to add that song to my ladder playlist. It's so damn motivating. | ||
|
power-overwhelming
Canada306 Posts
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
You have insulted DRG for the last time! (by not predicting he would win!) *glove slap* A DUEL! Pistols! 16 steps! Daybreak! | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On January 24 2012 15:47 neoghaleon55 wrote: MKP fanboy! You have insulted DRG for the last time! (by not predicting he would win!) *glove slap* A DUEL! Pistols! 16 steps! Daybreak! I can watch? Honor duels over insults to favorite pro gamers. I can see this becoming the next big spectator e-sport for Starcraft! :D | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On January 24 2012 15:47 neoghaleon55 wrote: MKP fanboy! You have insulted DRG for the last time! (by not predicting he would win!) *glove slap* A DUEL! Pistols! 16 steps! Daybreak! Sir you have stained my honor! I would gladly duel you, yon knave of the false prophet "DRG" Though everyone knows not to accept such a duel! You'd turn at step 14 and then rush me! It's k though, my body would split via mitosis before your bullet got to me, and my two halves would stutter step backwards in two directions at once firing and dodging. + Show Spoiler + Alright I got nothing, lol "Daybreak" was hilarious tho, well played sir! | ||
|
Maasked
United States567 Posts
I loved the MKP Joker face when he loses face. ^there is too many face's here. | ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
Also, Artosis explains that Nestea chose that name because he had a Nestea on his desk when he created the account. | ||
|
aebriol
Norway2066 Posts
I really did like your writeup though, it was funny. | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kitzz
Australia27 Posts
| ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Greggle
United States1131 Posts
Hoping for Nestea and MKP, Liquibetting on... shit, I have no clue. | ||
|
Pure-SC2
United Kingdom1440 Posts
![]() It's one of those situations where I'm not even sure who to cheer for I'll always have MKP bias, but after that, I enjoy watching Nestea, Genius and DRG, so hmmm.Nestea vs DRG has epic story written all over it, as does Nestea vs DRG, as does MKP vs DRG. Can't wait to see this group play out! | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
On January 24 2012 15:48 Vindicare605 wrote: I can watch? Honor duels over insults to favorite pro gamers. I can see this becoming the next big spectator e-sport for Starcraft! :D Tickets are 20 minerals per person. Comon Dougler, we got a show to put on! Awww...what do you mean you won't duel me. Fine, we should ....have a toast...to putting aside our differences. *spikes drink. Oh and yes, Pure-SC2. Anything with DRG is epicness <3 | ||
|
iXphobos
Germany1465 Posts
On January 24 2012 15:58 TheDougler wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2012 15:47 neoghaleon55 wrote: MKP fanboy! You have insulted DRG for the last time! (by not predicting he would win!) *glove slap* A DUEL! Pistols! 16 steps! Daybreak! Sir you have stained my honor! I would gladly duel you, yon knave of the false prophet "DRG" Though everyone knows not to accept such a duel! You'd turn at step 14 and then rush me! It's k though, my body would split via mitosis before your bullet got to me, and my two halves would stutter step backwards in two directions at once firing and dodging. + Show Spoiler + Alright I got nothing, lol "Daybreak" was hilarious tho, well played sir! Haha, that almost killed me. (get it? ... "killed me" ... *sigh* ... doesn't matter) @ topic: Very nice read. You get my seal of approval, which isn't worth anything, but who cares, right? | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
Anyway I was watching the group selection again and poor DRG ...his face he felt so betrayed when Nestea picked him for Group of DEATH@!!#!@ I hope nestea fling drones into banelings as he did at Blizzcup against Leenock. That monster. | ||
|
sickle
New Zealand656 Posts
| ||
|
JonnyLaw
United States3482 Posts
If Genius plays as well as he did last week he could make it out. But, against a rush from MKP or either of the zergs genius could realistically fall quite easily. They may not let the game last long enough for it to matter as opponents have been doing vs naniwa. MKP always bring builds which threaten players from start to end. The fact that Nestea's macro play is so scary allows his cheese to potentially wreck greedy opponents. DRG is just a killer. The guys wins matches but I don't think he'll make it through this group. | ||
|
SeaSwift
Scotland4486 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu EffOrt Shuttle Soma BeSt Mini Light Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1883 hiko1435 FrodaN619 DeMusliM362 Livibee187 Hui .185 ArmadaUGS164 KnowMe121 XaKoH QueenE88 Mew2King72 ZerO(Twitch)14 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|