And she shall be called!
ArTossGirl, Female toss foreign bonjwa
her handle will be Artwosis
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
deanx
United States78 Posts
On January 14 2012 19:40 RogerX wrote: And she shall be called! ArTossGirl, Female toss foreign bonjwa her handle will be Artwosis | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Arisen
United States2382 Posts
| ||
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
Same birthday as jinro ![]() | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
I'm going with A. + Show Spoiler + Poll: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? A/B (20) S/T (12) K/L/N (7) I/J (6) C/D (2) G/H (2) P/Q/R (2) Y/Z (2) E/F (1) M/O (1) W/X (1) U/V (0) 56 total votes Your vote: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? (Vote): A/B | ||
|
echo_O
United States115 Posts
| ||
|
Zedex
United Kingdom310 Posts
| ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
임재덕 @IM_NesTea_ 임재덕 @artosis congratulations : ) I´m sure Artosis is happy about this as well. :D | ||
|
Firesilver
United Kingdom1190 Posts
| ||
|
looknohands119
United States815 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Frumsan
Sweden117 Posts
| ||
|
chrisolo
Germany2611 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Rybaia
Italy213 Posts
| ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
On January 14 2012 19:45 Fionn wrote: Time to bet. I'm going with A. + Show Spoiler + Poll: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? A/B (20) S/T (12) K/L/N (7) I/J (6) C/D (2) G/H (2) P/Q/R (2) Y/Z (2) E/F (1) M/O (1) W/X (1) U/V (0) 56 total votes Your vote: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? (Vote): A/B Her name is Aria. Haha. | ||
|
B.I.G.
3251 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On January 14 2012 19:56 Wolf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2012 19:45 Fionn wrote: Time to bet. I'm going with A. + Show Spoiler + Poll: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? A/B (20) S/T (12) K/L/N (7) I/J (6) C/D (2) G/H (2) P/Q/R (2) Y/Z (2) E/F (1) M/O (1) W/X (1) U/V (0) 56 total votes Your vote: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? (Vote): A/B Her name is Aria. Haha. Aria! the child of the prophecy! | ||
|
keioh
France1099 Posts
Edit : Will she bring back the balance in the game ? (Star Wars like...) | ||
|
PuPu
Finland120 Posts
| ||
|
Fox116
United States409 Posts
| ||
|
Oiseaux
United States676 Posts
On January 14 2012 19:56 Wolf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2012 19:45 Fionn wrote: Time to bet. I'm going with A. + Show Spoiler + Poll: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? A/B (20) S/T (12) K/L/N (7) I/J (6) C/D (2) G/H (2) P/Q/R (2) Y/Z (2) E/F (1) M/O (1) W/X (1) U/V (0) 56 total votes Your vote: What will Artosis' daughter's first name begin with? (Vote): A/B Her name is Aria. Haha. Great name :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|