• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9801 users

Why TSL Will Win GSTL - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
January 11 2012 23:44 GMT
#161
I played aLive in the most recent TL Open.
He made my lings sad with his microz.
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
teacash
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada494 Posts
January 11 2012 23:50 GMT
#162
stopped reading when you incorporated an anime character into the writeup. gg

User was temp banned for this post.
KMARTRULES2
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia149 Posts
January 11 2012 23:53 GMT
#163
I loved TSL when they rose up after losing like 4 players and destroyed their GSTL group, but now that they've lost Killer and Clide I don't really care for the team. I like revival but otherwise meh. I'd like them to do well but I think i'll be cheering for another team.
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
January 11 2012 23:57 GMT
#164
I can get behind TSL for GSTL, i still love slayers most, but TSL are the underdog heroes for sure. gogo
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
OMGKEI
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia590 Posts
January 12 2012 00:06 GMT
#165
I actually cheered for TSL last season when coach lee said that revival was sacrificing his individual results in order to train solely for team matches but playoffs came and they lost instantly LOL after owning up regular season
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
January 12 2012 00:09 GMT
#166
Haha, TSL just became my new favorite team/

go XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Balgrog
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1221 Posts
January 12 2012 00:43 GMT
#167
the xxxx is way to much of a tease! I REALLY hope TSL succeeds because Mr.Lee is one of the most caring managers/coaches out there, and does everything he can to help his players. I really like the TSL line up right now and can;t wait to see what is in store for them in the future.
The only way to attack structure is with chaos.
TORTOISE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
January 12 2012 00:58 GMT
#168
You are trippin', girl. TSL's talent pool is drying up. They're the underdongs for sure.
◕ ‿‿ ◕ ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑ ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
dekarp
Profile Joined December 2011
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 01:06:31
January 12 2012 01:02 GMT
#169
Guys I can't find Xxxxxx on TLPD... does he have any other nicknames?!?

Btw, no way in hell is TSL winning a GSTL. 0 chance (at this very moment), I'll be the first person to bump this thread and quote myself if I'm wrong.

Also: "He's proven himself as one of the 8 best players in the world. How? Look at the GSL November results. Only 8 players got to remain in Code S, the most prestigious tournament in the world."

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic/overhyping on purpose or what... But alive is definitely not top 8 in the world, he's not even top 5 terran.
https://dotabuff.com/players/110773298 divinereps on reddit.
supdubdup
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 01:08:06
January 12 2012 01:07 GMT
#170
Real.
Hopefully there isn't as many near all kills. It's cooler when all-kills are like ... special.
Turn it Up
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
January 12 2012 01:10 GMT
#171
YES! I've been missing these from the broodwar days... I really wanna go make one for oGs now.....
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
January 12 2012 01:11 GMT
#172
Polt and Alive are 2 of the best Terrans in the world. I don't know how anyone doubts TSL.
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 01:27:33
January 12 2012 01:11 GMT
#173
Haha excellent article Virgil. When I saw the title of the thread I just knew it was you who made this. (You are the only TSL fan on this website after all). I definitely can't deny that no team has overcome adversity more than TSL. Every time TSL suffered from player defections there were always new players who stepped up their game and brought TSL to higher levels of strength. Coach Lee has an eye for talent and although I won't go as far as saying TSL is gonna win the GSTL, I am expecting them to outperform expectations in the coming season.

On January 12 2012 03:08 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2012 03:05 pStar wrote:
Whats up with the XXXXXXXX thing?

Nice writeup though.

You'll see in just a little bit


TSL Coach = ex-MBC
Hyun = ex-MBC
New protoss...ex-MBC perhaps? Hmm......OMG BISU!!
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 12 2012 01:26 GMT
#174
On January 12 2012 10:11 red4ce wrote:
Haha excellent article Virgil. When I saw the title of the thread I just knew it was you who made this. (You are the only TSL fan on this website after all). I definitely can't deny that no team has overcome adversity more than TSL. Every time TSL suffered from player defections there were always new players who stepped up their game and brought TSL to higher levels of strength. Coach Lee has an eye for talent and although I won't go as far as saying TSL is gonna win the GSTL, I am expecting them to outperform expectations in the coming season.

Someone told me once that being a TSL fan is like being a STX fan.

Yep.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Wombutt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States159 Posts
January 12 2012 01:29 GMT
#175
how did i know who wrote this before i clicked it...hm....
All Dae
dogcore
Profile Joined January 2011
Albania128 Posts
January 12 2012 01:32 GMT
#176
Where can I find old team hype threads?
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
January 12 2012 01:33 GMT
#177
Meh, this is just a fanboyish rambling with some graphics put together. They're nowhere near as powerful as MvP, oGs, IM or Slayers.
1ManArmy
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands895 Posts
January 12 2012 01:34 GMT
#178
Well even if the team looks a little weak on the eye, since Lee worked with alot of broodwar stars, I'm sure that when the big bulk of sc1 players is gonna switch, he will have a team with alot of potential gosu players. I also think that he is already in touch with some bw guys , why would he otherwise completely change the team ethics which led to killer and clide leaving.
If he had no backup plan , he would cling on to his players instead of making big changes in how the team operates.
Wouldst thou receive my all-in, cousin? - Choya
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
January 12 2012 01:39 GMT
#179
On January 12 2012 10:33 GrungyMunchy wrote:
Meh, this is just a fanboyish rambling with some graphics put together.


IT IS??!!
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
January 12 2012 01:40 GMT
#180
If the IM coach stopped making terrible decisions I would tell you how little chance TSL have. However, unless IM appoint me coach in the near future I fear you might be right.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1073
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech171
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47734
Shuttle 7957
FanTaSy 1811
Hyuk 561
Horang2 476
BeSt 452
Pusan 333
EffOrt 230
Soma 149
Last 136
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Zeus 112
hero 73
ggaemo 73
Sea.KH 73
Killer 64
Sexy 64
Hyun 59
Snow 52
Aegong 51
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 19
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1767
Dendi1204
XcaliburYe313
420jenkins29
Counter-Strike
fl0m3103
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu569
Khaldor454
Other Games
gofns38577
B2W.Neo905
byalli445
Beastyqt443
Mlord265
Livibee202
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King62
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.