• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

New EG player? - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 157 Next
Snow Goose
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia23 Posts
December 25 2011 18:59 GMT
#121
EGMMA
Arcanne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1519 Posts
December 25 2011 19:00 GMT
#122
On December 26 2011 03:18 BloodyxPacifist wrote:
an announcement of an announcement for christmas, EG is too kind!

lovely present for us all
Professional tech investor, part time DotA scrub | Follow @AllMeasures on Twitter
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 19:28:32
December 25 2011 19:00 GMT
#123
Im thinking JYP, but kill is also possible.

I meant killer, sorry.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
-Secret-
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom233 Posts
December 25 2011 19:00 GMT
#124
Guys.. I think that I figured it out.. EG have a partnership with SlayerS right? so SlayerS_sleep is teamless so it must be him he wanted to join a foreign team so this is it!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
December 25 2011 19:01 GMT
#125
On December 26 2011 03:52 stonetalon wrote:
i actualy think it may be xigua, he did really well in WCG and has some fans in china, hes definately marketable as the first chinese player on a foreign team.
othwise killer/JYP.

The team he's on supposedly has a lot of money tho.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
December 25 2011 19:02 GMT
#126
Not from arround here = not from the sc2 scene?
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
December 25 2011 19:03 GMT
#127
On December 26 2011 04:01 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 03:52 stonetalon wrote:
i actualy think it may be xigua, he did really well in WCG and has some fans in china, hes definately marketable as the first chinese player on a foreign team.
othwise killer/JYP.

The team he's on supposedly has a lot of money tho.

Yeah, i also believe the investor/owner is his relative. Dosent make much sense that he would leave then.
stickyhands
Profile Joined May 2011
187 Posts
December 25 2011 19:04 GMT
#128
If its Moon, I will instantly jizz in my pants
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
taitanik
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia231 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 19:06:05
December 25 2011 19:05 GMT
#129
why cant it be moon?
"the game is over only when you make it over"
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 19:07:05
December 25 2011 19:05 GMT
#130
Nah, I'm pretty sure it won't be moon. Moon isn't the kind of player that fits their style/brand etc. Who knows.
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
December 25 2011 19:05 GMT
#131
Killer
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
December 25 2011 19:06 GMT
#132
On December 26 2011 04:00 iControlYou wrote:
Guys.. I think that I figured it out.. EG have a partnership with SlayerS right? so SlayerS_sleep is teamless so it must be him he wanted to join a foreign team so this is it!


I think Sleep said it wasn't him
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
December 25 2011 19:06 GMT
#133
On December 26 2011 03:50 sekritzzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 03:32 damod wrote:
On December 26 2011 03:28 canikizu wrote:
Please not Moon, I hate EG, I don't want to stop hating them.
Either that or I'm gonna hate Moon.

so let me get this straight...
if a player you like joins a team you dont like, you either force yourself to start liking the team, or force yourself to start hating the player o_O

lol sry but i find it a bit wierd ^^

Not weird at all. I used to be a huge supporter/fan of Huk as a player (even before he joined liquid, when he was at millenium) but his decision to join EG stopped me becoming a fan of him. Its his choice who he joins or what he does, nor do I dislike him because of the switch, but I would of supported him more if he chose a team with a healthier atmosphere or a less-conniving boss.

I tend to look for player attitudes, morals and dedication to their growth in the game rather than performance when it comes to who I support and joining EG is counter-intuitive in my opinion. Again its my opinion of their team and I could be wrong, who am I to say.

hmm... i see.

well i guess its a matter of opinion :/
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
December 25 2011 19:06 GMT
#134
Moon ( not from around here as in hes from the moon) or jyp cause he is teamless and a former teammate of puma
www.superbeerbrothers.com
-Secret-
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 19:07:55
December 25 2011 19:07 GMT
#135
On December 26 2011 04:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 04:00 iControlYou wrote:
Guys.. I think that I figured it out.. EG have a partnership with SlayerS right? so SlayerS_sleep is teamless so it must be him he wanted to join a foreign team so this is it!


I think Sleep said it wasn't him


If its not sleep then it must be moon come on just look at what they said 'hes not from around here' so the moon! its moon! EGMoon! Also mabye you can even say that hes not from the sc2 scene (well he kind of was for a while then went back to wc3) so yeahhh
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
December 25 2011 19:10 GMT
#136
Okay okay, I admit, it's me.
This is our town, scrub
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
December 25 2011 19:12 GMT
#137
Artosis' son?
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
December 25 2011 19:12 GMT
#138
On December 26 2011 04:10 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Okay okay, I admit, it's me.

What a tweest!
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
December 25 2011 19:12 GMT
#139
On December 26 2011 04:06 damod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 03:50 sekritzzz wrote:
On December 26 2011 03:32 damod wrote:
On December 26 2011 03:28 canikizu wrote:
Please not Moon, I hate EG, I don't want to stop hating them.
Either that or I'm gonna hate Moon.

so let me get this straight...
if a player you like joins a team you dont like, you either force yourself to start liking the team, or force yourself to start hating the player o_O

lol sry but i find it a bit wierd ^^

Not weird at all. I used to be a huge supporter/fan of Huk as a player (even before he joined liquid, when he was at millenium) but his decision to join EG stopped me becoming a fan of him. Its his choice who he joins or what he does, nor do I dislike him because of the switch, but I would of supported him more if he chose a team with a healthier atmosphere or a less-conniving boss.

I tend to look for player attitudes, morals and dedication to their growth in the game rather than performance when it comes to who I support and joining EG is counter-intuitive in my opinion. Again its my opinion of their team and I could be wrong, who am I to say.

hmm... i see.

well i guess its a matter of opinion :/

you yourself have only EG players in your description? find that a bit weird
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 25 2011 19:13 GMT
#140
Chinese player, my prediction!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 772
WinterStarcraft260
ViBE113
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS59
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1481
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush388
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 34m
INu's Battles
9h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.