• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:19
CEST 00:19
KST 07:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8568 users

New EG player? - Page 126

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 157 Next
Venerac
Profile Joined December 2010
United States201 Posts
December 30 2011 16:23 GMT
#2501
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P
Proud listener of "Starcast: The Starcraft Podcast". SlayerS_BoxeR//White-Ra//djWHEAT <3<3
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
December 30 2011 16:25 GMT
#2502
On December 31 2011 01:21 Nawe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:20 Abrafred wrote:
judging from the pic my money is on desrow.


Or Sheth?


It's obviously Nazgul.

TL is about to become assimilated into EG.

+ Show Spoiler +
Probably just as valid as half the other claims here...


It's almost 8:30 AM on the west coast, which means EG has over half a day to make the announcement. Relax, guys
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
December 30 2011 16:27 GMT
#2503
On December 31 2011 01:23 k1mjee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:21 Nawe wrote:
On December 31 2011 01:20 Abrafred wrote:
judging from the pic my money is on desrow.


Or Sheth?

I like how you two try to make fun of the picture because both Desrow and Sheth are heavy. I'm sure you two are just beautiful pieces of art in real life as well, dwelling on this forum.

*thumbs up*


I'm fat too we are only joking to kill time before announcement but it wouldnt be logical if I said ITS ME because no one knows how I look. Sry we offended you Mr.Miyagi
RuzaSK
Profile Joined October 2011
Slovakia117 Posts
December 30 2011 16:28 GMT
#2504
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P


However he was part of their wc3 division and not sc2, he was just playing both games at the time and then EG removed their wc3 division and therefore he was released iirc, so it is not impossible for him to join their sc2 division, either can't wait to see who it is
It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 16:28:33
December 30 2011 16:28 GMT
#2505
EDIT: Wrong thread
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
llKenZyll
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States853 Posts
December 30 2011 16:31 GMT
#2506
It can't be fruitdealer, can it?
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nd6nd/tang_in_his_natural_habitat/
Kireak
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden358 Posts
December 30 2011 16:32 GMT
#2507
obviusly its a slayers player, doutbt grubby would come crawling back. Think about what korean players that have stated that they want to go to more international tournaments.
Infernux
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Norway84 Posts
December 30 2011 16:33 GMT
#2508
On December 31 2011 01:31 Lebzetu wrote:
It can't be fruitdealer, can it?


Pretty certain it's not, but it might be. This answer is probably both the most and least useful out of all at the same time. Wish EG would finally just let the world know what's up
I <3 myself.
Arcus
Profile Joined June 2011
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 16:35:11
December 30 2011 16:33 GMT
#2509
On December 31 2011 01:27 Nawe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 k1mjee wrote:
On December 31 2011 01:21 Nawe wrote:
On December 31 2011 01:20 Abrafred wrote:
judging from the pic my money is on desrow.


Or Sheth?

I like how you two try to make fun of the picture because both Desrow and Sheth are heavy. I'm sure you two are just beautiful pieces of art in real life as well, dwelling on this forum.

*thumbs up*


I'm fat too we are only joking to kill time before announcement but it wouldnt be logical if I said ITS ME because no one knows how I look. Sry we offended you Mr.Miyagi


Still it was in very poor taste on your part. Also the Mr. Miyagi comment makes you less desirable to talk to. I would hope you try to be nicer in the future

EDIT: Used one too many alsos in the second sentence
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 16:36:07
December 30 2011 16:35 GMT
#2510
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..
Rather
"Excuse to play in NASL" ^^

If it is really Grubby I really don't think it's justified. Has he such a huge fanbase in SC2?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
December 30 2011 16:36 GMT
#2511
On December 31 2011 01:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..

Rather
"Excu.se to play in NASL"


To be fair, Artosis vs. Grubby was the match of the century.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Jakkerr
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2549 Posts
December 30 2011 16:38 GMT
#2512
On December 31 2011 01:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..
Rather
"Excuse to play in NASL" ^^

If it is really Grubby I really don't think it's justified. Has he such a huge fanbase in SC2?


yes, Grubby FTW!! :D
Thalanoth
Profile Joined September 2011
32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 16:44:25
December 30 2011 16:41 GMT
#2513
EG_yell0w YES DO IT NAO... lol

-edit: on a more serious note, I'm somewhat glad that it is indeed a male player. This sudden push towards trying to get female gamers into the starcraft scene has been urking me a bit... not that I think that there's anything wrong with female gamers, I just get fairly disgusted by watching a few of their... underhanded tactics... *cough*
MIhata
Profile Joined April 2011
Bulgaria156 Posts
December 30 2011 16:41 GMT
#2514
On December 31 2011 01:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..
Rather
"Excuse to play in NASL" ^^

If it is really Grubby I really don't think it's justified. Has he such a huge fanbase in SC2?


Yes.
"Very important caster" - MC about himself. | MC | Boxer | Grubby | Jangbi | MMA | Polt | InCa | Symbol |
unijoux
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 16:45:26
December 30 2011 16:42 GMT
#2515
Personally think its another Korean due to the fact of SlayerS/EG Partnership... but it could be players such as Grubby.

[image loading]
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee
kungfu
Profile Joined May 2010
United States30 Posts
December 30 2011 16:42 GMT
#2516
I would be so excited if it was infact Grubby that EG was picking up
stonetalon
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands482 Posts
December 30 2011 16:42 GMT
#2517
http://static.hltv.org/images/galleries/1693-medium/1262129465.9.jpeg
...hes just trolling now -.-
MarineKingPrime, LiquidTaeja, Grubby, Naniwa fighting!
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
December 30 2011 16:43 GMT
#2518
On December 31 2011 01:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..
Rather
"Excuse to play in NASL" ^^

If it is really Grubby I really don't think it's justified. Has he such a huge fanbase in SC2?


You actualy needing to ask that, means you don't really know who or what grubby is.
Yes he has a big fanbase because he was prity damn good at Wc3, and alot of those people that were a fan in Wc3 watch E-sports in general including Starcraft.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
December 30 2011 16:43 GMT
#2519
On December 31 2011 01:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 01:23 Venerac wrote:
I have to admit that picture reminds me of Grubby.
Yes I know he was formerly EG and then left to make his own team =P

"His own team"..
Rather
"Excuse to play in NASL" ^^

If it is really Grubby I really don't think it's justified. Has he such a huge fanbase in SC2?


Yes, and hes been doing fairly well in the European scene recently :D
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
CosmoK
Profile Joined July 2011
339 Posts
December 30 2011 16:44 GMT
#2520
On December 31 2011 01:42 stonetalon wrote:
http://static.hltv.org/images/galleries/1693-medium/1262129465.9.jpeg
...hes just trolling now -.-



Is that Zacard?
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Nina 143
ViBE77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15765
Artosis 327
firebathero 86
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota104
NeuroSwarm38
League of Legends
Doublelift3946
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Other Games
summit1g6322
FrodaN1227
shahzam551
C9.Mang0359
B2W.Neo312
RotterdaM93
Mew2King35
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile136
• StrangeGG 27
• RyuSc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
41m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.