TSM
787
nice idea
merry christmas
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
TSM
Great Britain584 Posts
TSM 787 nice idea merry christmas | ||
|
mrafaeldie12
Brazil537 Posts
Warpig#929 | ||
|
HaiFiSCH26
Bulgaria91 Posts
HaiFiSCH 594 skype:hristo0126 cuz i dont know wen will be online but im on skype almost 24/7 | ||
|
DarkEnergy
Netherlands542 Posts
| ||
|
Wardi
England898 Posts
| ||
|
ArnaudF
France993 Posts
Esizerg.958 I'm a gold Zerg, I don't play a lot of 1v1 ladder because I like to play with people I know so this will give me the motivation boost I need! | ||
|
Tidus Mino
United Kingdom1108 Posts
| ||
|
Mythal
Spain108 Posts
Myt 170 - Low low diamond protoss from Barcelona | ||
|
JayJay_90
Germany1632 Posts
JayJay.370 I played very little over the last 6 months but hopefully now over the holidays I'm gonna be able to practise a bit. cu on bnet ![]() | ||
|
Fiend13
Germany140 Posts
Low diamond random. | ||
|
Radison
Poland44 Posts
High Gold Zerg | ||
|
rakuli
Netherlands9 Posts
![]() Rakuli 136 currently mid plati terran add me ;p | ||
|
Baiwtf
France1 Post
Baie #359 High plat Zerg | ||
|
ozzyG
United Kingdom6 Posts
High plat terran | ||
|
Wardi
England898 Posts
On December 26 2011 22:56 rakuli wrote: Great idea maybe we even need a channel ![]() Rakuli 136 currently mid plati zerg add me ;p Channel: sc2improve | ||
|
rakuli
Netherlands9 Posts
On December 27 2011 00:01 Wardi wrote: Show nested quote + On December 26 2011 22:56 rakuli wrote: Great idea maybe we even need a channel ![]() Rakuli 136 currently mid plati zerg add me ;p Channel: sc2improve thanks | ||
|
lambda-
Germany147 Posts
zeitgeist 100 Terran Plat I have no specfic time for playing, but I'll be online a few days per week | ||
|
Bloodbuzz
Denmark6 Posts
Bloodbuzz , 107 Zerg : Gold I'm usually on quite often during the week ![]() | ||
|
Asday
United Kingdom388 Posts
| ||
|
zieralol
Sweden5 Posts
high gold atm playing zerg also some terran. Recently got back into the game and I need pratice partners for any race. | ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|