• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11847 users

Liquid`HerO Illusion Art - Page 63

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 145 Next
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
December 12 2011 14:09 GMT
#1241
On December 12 2011 23:07 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:05 Grettin wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I am hatching a plan.


Incoming some kind of give-away if Glider wins. Am i close??


No no, this is far more drastic. The secret weapon is being deployed.

I'm officially scared.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 12 2011 14:13 GMT
#1242
A sneak peek of the horrific WMD I'm about to unleash.

I will put this video up once I get back home. I will promise my subscribers and those of OMFGCata (the guy I do collabs with) that if Glider wins, I will sing a cover of Santa Baby by Joan Javits.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
December 12 2011 14:13 GMT
#1243
Well at this rate she will overtake ThePortraitArt within an hour or so, I hope the plan is good.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:15:05
December 12 2011 14:14 GMT
#1244
On December 12 2011 23:07 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:05 Grettin wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I am hatching a plan.


Incoming some kind of give-away if Glider wins. Am i close??


No no, this is far more drastic. The secret weapon is being deployed.


Oh dear. Now i'm very curious.

e.

On December 12 2011 23:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
A sneak peek of the horrific WMD I'm about to unleash.

I will put this video up once I get back home. I will promise my subscribers and those of OMFGCata (the guy I do collabs with) that if Glider wins, I will sing a cover of Santa Baby by Joan Javits.


Oh lol. 8D
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 12 2011 14:14 GMT
#1245
On December 12 2011 23:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
A sneak peek of the horrific WMD I'm about to unleash.

I will put this video up once I get back home. I will promise my subscribers and those of OMFGCata (the guy I do collabs with) that if Glider wins, I will sing a cover of Santa Baby by Joan Javits.

can't wait for that lol
I hate all this singing
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
December 12 2011 14:16 GMT
#1246
On December 12 2011 23:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
A sneak peek of the horrific WMD I'm about to unleash.

I will put this video up once I get back home. I will promise my subscribers and those of OMFGCata (the guy I do collabs with) that if Glider wins, I will sing a cover of Santa Baby by Joan Javits.


Oh woah that's an evil plan
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
FluXxxx
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany57 Posts
December 12 2011 14:17 GMT
#1247
omg a million votes incoming
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
December 12 2011 14:17 GMT
#1248
On December 12 2011 23:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
A sneak peek of the horrific WMD I'm about to unleash.

I will put this video up once I get back home. I will promise my subscribers and those of OMFGCata (the guy I do collabs with) that if Glider wins, I will sing a cover of Santa Baby by Joan Javits.



so now we have to win no matter what.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
December 12 2011 14:18 GMT
#1249
Ok that makes my head shaving idea look like child's play.

This is gonna be the sexiest Christmas ever.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:23:45
December 12 2011 14:19 GMT
#1250
On December 12 2011 23:00 goswser wrote:
Its blatantly obvious that shes cheating so badly at this voting thing, I hope she gets fucking disqualified. She has next to zero support and there is no way she has so many random people voting for her at this hour wtf.

I don't think she's cheating. A person or several persons may be cheating to her benefit, but after watching several of her videos and googling around it seems very unlikely that she'd cheat for herself. She spends a lot of time thanking people and encouraging, though.

To hold her responsible for alleged cheating others might be doing while we seem to be promoting "anti-cheating" seems unfair.

Edit: Also, she does have 70k subscribers (12kish more than voters atm) and her videos have views in the hundreds of thousands. It could be that no cheating is going on at all, since she instructs non-English speakers and in many places in the world it is in the middle of the day. Not everyone who uses YouTube is a U.S. citizen.
Who dat ninja?
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
December 12 2011 14:20 GMT
#1251
Wow I already wanted to give up. We are winning with pure man-power driven by passion and solidarity against her weird cheating bot/machine whatever. Thats how amazing we are!
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
December 12 2011 14:21 GMT
#1252
On December 12 2011 23:19 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:00 goswser wrote:
Its blatantly obvious that shes cheating so badly at this voting thing, I hope she gets fucking disqualified. She has next to zero support and there is no way she has so many random people voting for her at this hour wtf.

I don't think she's cheating. A person or several persons may be cheating to her benefit, but after watching several of her videos and googling around it seems very unlikely that she'd cheat for herself. She spends a lot of time thanking people and encouraging, though.

To hold her responsible for alleged cheating others might be doing while we seem to be promoting "anti-cheating" seems unfair.

I don't hold her responsible but I would wager the vast majority of her votes are illegitimate. She will overtake Glider within like 30 minutes because her votes keep jumping by 50s and 100s.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 12 2011 14:21 GMT
#1253
On December 12 2011 23:19 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:00 goswser wrote:
Its blatantly obvious that shes cheating so badly at this voting thing, I hope she gets fucking disqualified. She has next to zero support and there is no way she has so many random people voting for her at this hour wtf.

I don't think she's cheating. A person or several persons may be cheating to her benefit, but after watching several of her videos and googling around it seems very unlikely that she'd cheat for herself. She spends a lot of time thanking people and encouraging, though.

To hold her responsible for alleged cheating others might be doing while we seem to be promoting "anti-cheating" seems unfair.


Nah it's blatantly not her actually doing it, but it's almost certainly happening.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 12 2011 14:21 GMT
#1254
On December 12 2011 23:20 marcesr wrote:
Wow I already wanted to give up. We are winning with pure man-power driven by passion and solidarity against her weird cheating bot/machine whatever. Thats how amazing we are!

Don''t worry son, win or lose, this thread will forever go down into the pages of history as the symbol of the power of our community. FOR ESPORT!!!!!!!!!
I hate all this singing
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
December 12 2011 14:26 GMT
#1255
On December 12 2011 23:21 goswser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:19 urashimakt wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:00 goswser wrote:
Its blatantly obvious that shes cheating so badly at this voting thing, I hope she gets fucking disqualified. She has next to zero support and there is no way she has so many random people voting for her at this hour wtf.

I don't think she's cheating. A person or several persons may be cheating to her benefit, but after watching several of her videos and googling around it seems very unlikely that she'd cheat for herself. She spends a lot of time thanking people and encouraging, though.

To hold her responsible for alleged cheating others might be doing while we seem to be promoting "anti-cheating" seems unfair.

I don't hold her responsible but I would wager the vast majority of her votes are illegitimate. She will overtake Glider within like 30 minutes because her votes keep jumping by 50s and 100s.


@urashimakt -- thank you, so much blind guessing that "she's cheating" just because she's getting so many votes. Who would think that ESL learners would be a larger group then the TL and Reddit SC2 community, right?

@goswer -- In the past few minutes both her and Glider went up by almost exactly 200 votes, so still even at the moment, but it's too close to call at this point; a slight swing either way could change it, and there's still ten hours.
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
chaynesore
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia175 Posts
December 12 2011 14:31 GMT
#1256
HAHA, TB I ♥ you.. make sure you tell them to vote as many times as possible with different browsers / computers and their phones and stuff too!!
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
chaynesore
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia175 Posts
December 12 2011 14:32 GMT
#1257
On December 12 2011 23:21 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:19 urashimakt wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:00 goswser wrote:
Its blatantly obvious that shes cheating so badly at this voting thing, I hope she gets fucking disqualified. She has next to zero support and there is no way she has so many random people voting for her at this hour wtf.

I don't think she's cheating. A person or several persons may be cheating to her benefit, but after watching several of her videos and googling around it seems very unlikely that she'd cheat for herself. She spends a lot of time thanking people and encouraging, though.

To hold her responsible for alleged cheating others might be doing while we seem to be promoting "anti-cheating" seems unfair.


Nah it's blatantly not her actually doing it, but it's almost certainly happening.

On this, I've had a theory for awhile that it's a mole within our community just trolling us all hardcore..
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
MadChem
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:57:15
December 12 2011 14:32 GMT
#1258
ok, 1 hour private browsing for me...

edit: less then 400 lead come on guys.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
December 12 2011 14:33 GMT
#1259
On December 12 2011 23:31 chaynesore wrote:
HAHA, TB I ♥ you.. make sure you tell them to vote as many times as possible with different browsers / computers and their phones and stuff too!!


You want me to express on Youtube my desire that everyone cheat? That seems like a fairly bad idea.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
TMOUllrich
Profile Joined February 2011
England59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:34:50
December 12 2011 14:34 GMT
#1260
Unleash the weapon !!! We cannoot hold much longer, for Aiur !!!
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.